Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 36. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
I would be investing my rich in litecoin, yes ripple too is a good coin, but in terms of profit that you can have in such a quick time, litecoin is expert to that. so I would not regret if I invest to this coin.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
I would love to go for Ltc rather than Ripple, but the money required to secure lots of Ltc. Due to that, I can only secure a coin like Xrp which I know have some great potentials.

Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
If you are doing daily trade go with ripple, and if holding for long term Litecoin would give you good returns.
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
I would definitely choose Ripple (xrp). I don’t have anything negative to says about Litecoin, I just think that XRP has more potential in the future. With that being said, holding XRP requires some patience to see further adoption by the banking community which will lead to growth.
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
Ripple is a centralized real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network created by the Ripple company.And Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority.For me ripple is reliable but the one that can prove more into the crypto world is Litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 20, 2018, 03:06:13 AM
Litecoin is more profitable than you invest in Ripple, because I think Litecoin can beat Ethereum even Bitcoin in the future.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 02:42:58 AM
I would choose Ripple over Litecoin today. I think the overall statistic can back me up on this, Ripple has a bigger potential then Litecoin. I am not 100% sure about this, though, because you never know with altcoins.
If according to I personally very difficult to choose one of the coins of both,
because the two coins between the ripple and litecoin seem to be just as good,
so I will choose both coins for investment
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
I would choose Ripple over Litecoin today. I think the overall statistic can back me up on this, Ripple has a bigger potential then Litecoin. I am not 100% sure about this, though, because you never know with altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
Litecoin has more ways to develop. And I consider that’s why it is more promising in profitability  for the future market.
Activity: 57
June 19, 2018, 01:36:13 AM
I will choose litecoin in ripple & litecoin. Because Litecoin has huge potential due to its big community. litecoin has already been proposed as an alternative payment method.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Here if I will be put at descion to select the particular between the two then surely I will choose the both instead of single .
Because here both the coins are better At Thier place .
Here lite coin is perfect by the technology which have the same like bitcoin have , so Surely it has future like bitcoin have and also this is old time coin , so it has really a better stability and lots of investors and that is a reason that it is not easy for this coin to dump .
At another side ripple is that coin which is a banking sector coin and that is uses by the 12+ banks of the 10 countries , so here no doubt that ripple is better to have for long term investment .
And also ripple is much secured coin then any another because it have not provided any wallet for the users and we are restricted to out it at exchange wallets only , so here these types of the qualities are making ripple a better coin .
Activity: 33
June 18, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
I really don't support ripple while it is centralized coin. I don't like people who support it by investing on it. Litecoin is decentralized and give much more credibility as it is not linked to the big investor, so its future not dependent on someone's decision. Better to choose litecoin.
Activity: 103
June 17, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
I don't think either of them have much future, don't really see much point in Litecoin now and Ripple seems too centralized.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
June 17, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
ripple, although i don't like the two but ripple is clearly better in today's market. Litecoin is dead with no news for some months already while ripple supporter keep increasing alongside with their marketcap so choosing ripple is definitely better. I can't believe there's still people that consider investing in litecoin.
Last year there were the same opinions. One of my good friends reasoned with his hamster position and about the price of $ 10 which can not be exceeded. And in occasion of possible falling of the price again to $ 1-3
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 17, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
ripple, although i don't like the two but ripple is clearly better in today's market. Litecoin is dead with no news for some months already while ripple supporter keep increasing alongside with their marketcap so choosing ripple is definitely better. I can't believe there's still people that consider investing in litecoin.
Activity: 44
June 17, 2018, 07:02:19 AM
I would not recommend choosing ltc or Ripple.  In the market there are many other more reliable coins for investment.  I'd better choose eth or btc.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 12:10:40 AM
You should invest in Litecoin.
Bitcoin and Litecoin are similar in many ways, but they are also very different.
There is a fixed amount of Litecoin in the world - the volume of Litecoin never exceeds $ 84 million. Once we reach that point, the Litecoin coin is likely to be broken down into payments over time.Ripple is a highly speculative asset, not too much value in the long run. The recent price rises were mainly due to FOMO related rumors such as listing on Coinbase, partners will use XRP. So the ripple will be the right currency for the speculation
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
I will take both of them, split my funds and then allocate 70 LTC and 30 Ripple. Take the good position to enter the market and wait until they rises up. Short investment then re-invest again.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
It seems to me that I already wrote here that I treat the Ripple project with great doubt, it seems to me that the Ripple project has a very strange strategy for the development of the project.
Activity: 91
June 16, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
From my point of view,  I personnaly would go for Litecoin as I am not a big risk taker.
Pages:
Jump to: