Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 38. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:37:41 PM
I prefer Ripple.
Ripple is a coin that has good potential because it has the advantage of speed in the transfer that takes only a few seconds.
Ripple technology is also very good.
Although the current price of Ripple is still low the price is very stable when compared with Litecoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I think only depend on your purpose investment, short or long term? if short i prefer to choose ripple, you can gain a bit profit by swing trading on that. but if you have a long term investment i suggest for litecoin.
i think litecoin will win anyway, because i know a lot of peopel who hate ripple and consider it to be a good example to learn, but not to invest
Activity: 476
June 13, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I was glad to see ripple at first, but then i realised that it is not as graet s psopel were telling me. so i bet litecoin wins in this comparason
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 06:22:00 PM
Ripple is a good altcoin, it ranks No. 3 on coinmarketcap on market capitalization, it has great potential because it is used by many banks in the world. However, if you choose between Ripple and Litecoin, I will definitely choose Litecoin, because Litecoin is better, it is not managed. Litecoin brings stability, it has a professional development team, I believe in the future this altcoin will grow strongly and have a very high price. At present, Litecoin price fluctuates around $ 93, this is a good time for us to invest in Litecoin.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Litecoin is now improving its development to become a highly reliable and valuable coin in the future. had experienced the fall, now Litecoin re-generate its development to become a coin that has the price and the development as before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
Both. Definitely, as far, as I know - diversifying is the key in here, so I would rather choose to own both of those, I believe they both are worthy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 13, 2018, 06:14:45 PM
I prefer Litecoin over Ripple. I have faith that Litecoin will grow quickly. Maybe the development could be like Eth. Profit can be achieved. Smiley
I think ripple will die prettybsoon or at least it has dark time in front of him. too sad, this cryptocurrency is not as bad as a lot of people think
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 13, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

in ,y opinion litecoin is stronger, but i know a lot of people will never agree woth me, so i do not know... do as ypu think ies right
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
I prefer Litecoin over Ripple. I have faith that Litecoin will grow quickly. Maybe the development could be like Eth. Profit can be achieved. Smiley
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Ripple ain't a exceptional cryptocoin to accumulate because its based in having dubious news in a way the investors don't participate in the feasible value.
Activity: 840
June 13, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
It seems to me that LTC is much more reliable than ripple. XRP is a very speculative coin, the price of which can fluctuate greatly. For long-term investments this coin is not suitable.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
i choose Litecoin because,Litecoin Price are 96 USD to 230 USD in December month but Ripple is showing highest surge in price from shifting from 0.26 USD to 2.2 USD in just one month and IOTA is showing steady report
Activity: 392
June 13, 2018, 03:26:14 PM
To tell the truth it’s hard to say which one can bring more profit to you. But I consider Litecoin more stable and safe to invest in. Also you can split you investments between these two coins if you have doubts.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
I hold more ripple on litecoin appeal because ripple has many world banks joining ripple so its fore can merge its high price.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
Ripple has been without constant progress but hopefully with their recent developmental partnership with others solid projects it will hit market soon. While litecoin has recorded significant progress and till has great prospect therefore I will go for litecoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

the price of Ripple itself is much larger, so to choose RIpple I'm not surprised. while for Litecoin that had decreased, this makes Litecoin decreased enthusiasts. so the price continues to decline. so I want to have RIpple.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Depends on how much money do you have to invest, but I would personally choose to have them both in equal amounts. I am trying to have all the top currencies. Because you can never know which one will get to the Moon next.
Activity: 532
June 13, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
Litecoin is second coin after Bitcoin, it's old, has a good community and investors believe in this coin more then in Ripple. Ripple is made for banks, and banks can regulate the price of the coin.
Activity: 57
June 12, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Of these two cryptocurrencies, I would obviously choose Ripple because it is really different from other projects and is already actively used in banking.
Activity: 92
June 12, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
Litecoin is way better even though it has hard times now. But Ripple is the currency built on marketing and fake news that in fact has no value and it's technology is not used anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: