Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 40. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
I chose both coins for myself. Just took 50/50 and only then I'll decide which is better) Which coin breaks out into the leaders.
Activity: 265
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:20:23 PM
i will probably choose to invest in Ripple since it's still cheap  and it has already the third largest market capitalization of cryptocurrencies. Litecoin has been compared to bitcoin and anytime soon it will launch to the moon but the only thing that is holding me back is because of its market price that is already high.But if i have much money, i will surely invest in both coin because they worth it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Between ripple and litecoin, I will choose Ripple. In my opinion Ripple has more potential then litecoin for price value.
Ripple is being backed by banks, I am sure.  You can either sit this one out because you don't believe in it, or you can hop aboard and make a little money even though it goes against your end goal.  The banks will make this one successful.
But also atomic swaps on litecoin is really going nice and also tx fee is decreased on litecoin network. this will make litecoin more popular
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
June 08, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Ripple is a better choice, their solution for banks is really revolutionary.
I know, Ripple is not technically a cryptocurrency but is is a very good speculative investment  Smiley.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 08, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
Well i do not think that you can compare both because they both are very different from themselves, anyway, they both are payment systems and they are crap, so no, for me none of them is good enough as an investment

Activity: 103
June 08, 2018, 08:47:41 AM
I would love to go for Ltc rather than Ripple, but the money required to secure lots of Ltc. Due to that, I can only secure a coin like Xrp which I know have some great potentials.
  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
why do you consider only these two crypto-currencies? I would, if I were you, paid attention to the Etherium or the Waves. I think these two currencies are much more promising
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 07, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.
between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Simply answer... only depend on your purpose investment, short or long term? if short i prefer to choose ripple, you can gain a bit profit by swing trading on that. but if you have a long term investment i suggest for litecoin.
I agree with this statement. In order to choose a coin, you must first determine the purpose of choosing a coin. Why do you choose Ripple or Litecoin? I prefer Litecoin as an investment, as well as a convenient coin, which in the future, with the increasing popularity can be used to make payments for goods and services everywhere.
Activity: 602
June 07, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
for me it's a ripple. Each year, the price of Ripple will rise, which will inevitably lead investors to increase capital. For reliability, you can invest money in a different cryptocurrency in order to save money in the event of a sharp volatility of a virtual coin. you can be sure that investments in XRP make sense. But you should not count on the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 190
June 07, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I will choose and pick Ripple, because i believe in Ripple , the platform of Ripple is a bank, so some companies will support, and many investors will invest in Ripple because they will attract to the platform of Ripple.
I believe Litecoin. Litecoin is a littleeeeeee Bitcoin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 07, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin are the old altcoins that have its popularity and volume on the market. However, I myself still prefer to the Ripple. Although the price is smaller and cheaper than LTC, this coin is unique. It has a different concept. this Ripple has a correlation with some banks in the world and other industries.

I am afraid that Ripple is not worth long term investing. Ripple is all about speculations in my opinion. They will have very big pump soon, bun I don't know what is going to happen after the Dump. I prefer long term projects that I am not afraid to hold during the correction times and Ripple is not like that. I prefer to stay away of it and suggest to everyone to do the same.
Litecoin is very good coin and I believe that is a lot better option than Ripple.
Activity: 304
June 07, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

I will choose and pick Ripple, because i believe in Ripple , the platform of Ripple is a bank, so some companies will support, and many investors will invest in Ripple because they will attract to the platform of Ripple.
Activity: 135
June 07, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
Ripple is a coin I invested in the first time. But he did not meet expectations. After the prices dropped, he could not pick himself up again.
When we look at Marketcap values, it's 3rd. Litecoin is in sixth place.
Be careful when investing. Invest in the jet you are pursuing.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
better to invest on LTC, if you invest on XRP you money will stuck, xrp is the under banks and its not growing up still now, compare with XRP LTC is better prject wise also
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
Litecoin was created as one of the main alternatives to Bitcoin, being now considered fifth largest crypto and the second most accepted in sites, very similar to Bitcoin but with important improvements such as the speed of transactions.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 12:53:57 AM
I will choose Litecoin because I believe Litecoin is a very good coin if it is a long-term investment, and Litecoin also holds a very complete and excellent blockchain value. So it is likely that Litecoin prices will increase along with Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 12:43:36 AM

I choose ripple for investment, because the price is still cheap ripple, in my opinion, ripple price will continue to rise every year, ripple project is also good, now many banks are using ripple technology
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 12:43:32 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin are the old altcoins that have its popularity and volume on the market. However, I myself still prefer to the Ripple. Although the price is smaller and cheaper than LTC, this coin is unique. It has a different concept. this Ripple has a correlation with some banks in the world and other industries.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 07, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
I would be afraid to invest in a ripple, because they have legal proceedings. As a result, the coin can fall very strongly. So for now, choose a litecoin
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
Litecoin is more promising and has very good future in my opinion. It will show better profit in a short term, but it is good for long-term investment as well.
So I like Litecoin better
Pages:
Jump to: