Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 41. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
both are good coins but compare with Ripple LTC is the best, Ripple is centralized coin but have up and downs more times in  week, LTC also have but compare with Ripple its stable price  .
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
Ripple and Litecoin both are good coins but Litecoin is better then Ripple. In my opinion there was a huge difference in market supply of Litecoin and Ripple so as compare to Ripple Lite coin have more chances to grow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Litecoin is much more familiar coin for me than Ripple. I heard about big successes of Ripple but I have not an opportunity to take a deal with Ripple. But Litecoin is in my wallets. So I prefer Litecoin automatically.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Ripple, the concept is very clear and may be adopted globally.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
June 02, 2018, 03:23:51 PM
The company of ripple is much better than to litecoin, yeah it is profitable and still useful to the investors to earn profit but in ripple you will earn better amount of income unlike in litecoin lower than with ripple company income that they can gain.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 02, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

I'm not a fan of both. But if you must choose one of them then i would choose Litecoin, because Ripple has no usecase in the moment. So in real it's value is zero.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
If talking is worthy of course everything is worth to use investment. It's just that ripple is superior if my view because thus far the ripple already began to grow and a lot of changes as well as cooperation with the various parties will certainly make the ripple increasingly have high prices and promises to future investment.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
I would have better invested in other coins.  It seems to me that these two coins will not grow much in price.  It is better to invest in eth.
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
Most of my money, I invested in ripple. Because I'm sure for the long term, the ripple will be a coin of high value. Despite the current ripple has a low price.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
I personally think both are great for 2018.  LTC is definitely the Crypto friendly pick since most hard core people think Ripple is a joke.
I buy what makes me the most money
Activity: 49
June 01, 2018, 04:10:34 AM
I like both coins,  but from my past experiences I have a good view and testimony about them. I will prefer to invest in Litecoin, I can't really say why but that what I prefer.
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
I prefer litecoin. Litecoin is more popular than ripple. And it also expected to grow this year. While ripple doenst have a good short term probability outlook this year  Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
haha, this thread is pure comedy!  Definitely no hate here on LTC, it sure seems like an improvement on BTC but have none of you researched the fact that by Oct 2018 XRP will be the most decentralized digital asset available.  Have none of you looked at the tech (1500 TPS on ledger, 3-4 second settlement time, etc...)both current and the expected with the cobalt (hint- even faster!) ?  have none of you researched how Coil works?  How about Xpring?  Finally, those citing utility this is an absolute joke.  Have none of you researched the payment providers such as Western Union, Moneygram, Cualix, Mercury FX, etc... People XRapid will be used by multinational corporations this year in production.  XRP will decouple from BTC no later than March 2019 due to its real world use.  Once it decouples from BTC due to real world utility and companies are settling their cross border transactions in XRP it will be too late for you to get on the train.  You do realize that firms using XCurrent to settle a cross border transaction save ~30% compared to SWIFT.  Also, those using XCurrent who wish to move to XRapid (XRP used to settle) the savings moves to 60-70%.  By the way this has been documented by numerous corporations who are moving into production use of XRapid.  You do realize that right now SWIFT has ZERO answer for the current nostro/vostro account problem- this is a $24 TRILLION! dollar problem.  XRapid solves this problem.  You all are masked by the same old FUD but look past that and at the facts instead.  Ripple already has over 120 proven entrepreneurs propose use cases to Xpring which is an incubator that will exclusively use XRP to fuel these businesses.  Geez, I haven't even mentioned SBI VC, this is going to be huge.  60+ banks between Japan and S Korea, the central bank of england, the UAE, Kuwait, US Fed faster payments task force, and on and on and on... So, in summary XRP is the fastest, cheapest and most transparent digital asset on the planet with the best team supporting (not controlling) its success.  Good luck to all but doing the research its a complete no brainer. 
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
May 31, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
I would suggest Litecoin because it holds complete blockchain value as well as its decentralized and not premined . Ripple is 80% pre mined and if your supporting this again giving control back to centralized authorities like bank . Some one start to manipulate with closed centralized environment.

True, I agree with you. litecoin holds a complete and decentralized Blockchain value. Moreover, Litecoin price movements are so fast in the market. therefore, I prefer to invest litecoins instead of investing ripple.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
May 31, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
I prefer to invest in Litecoin, because the litecoards price movement is very significant compared to the ripple price movement, let alone Litecoin many also serve as a platform in some ICO.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

I think litecoin is better than ripple. now the ripple value is falling steadily and trading volume is losing considerably with litecoin. litecoin has the advantage of low cost transaction, fast confirmation time and litecoin already has a market cap that is big enough $ 3 billion compared with a small ripple.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
For the problem the ripple coin holders have the most coin holders of litecoin. you can see the rankings in the coinmarket cap. for long term I think ripple is better than lite coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
I don't think either of them are great investments. Ripple has an unlimited supply of a bankers coin, while litecoin offers nothing more than any other coin. Smart contracts and DAPPs based platforms are the best investments
Activity: 81
May 31, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
If i was to choose one among the two coin. I will bid for ripple despite the fact that it's price is not huge now but if i can invest now by the time it price increases. I will be profitable.
Activity: 124
May 31, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
It is true that the cryptocurrency world is somewhat intimidating because of the complex terminology and terms of technical computation. Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency market has grown at an incredible rate, giving great prospects to people. Those who have invested in cryptocurrency have benefited in many ways. This is the most trusted digital currency in the market and does not require a third party.
Pages:
Jump to: