Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 42. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
I invested to litecoin because a lot of my friend had invested to it and they explained project and I liked them but I didnt invest to ripple anytime, I dont like their mission.
Activity: 23
May 31, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
I would love to go for Ltc rather than Ripple, but the money required to secure lots of Ltc. Due to that, I can only secure a coin like Xrp which I know have some great potentials.

Activity: 17
May 30, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
I can say Litecoin, because its a real cryptocurrency and a lite version of blockchain but ripple, tbh its not a cryptocurrency, its just a smart move from the company that owns it in order to grab more fiat and more bitcoins.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
May 29, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
If i were you I'd choose litecoin over ripple. Ripple's hype just happened last january and likely it will happen far in the future again plus ripple is a centralized coin which is i dont like. So go for litecoin it has a strong future ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
May 29, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
You can not even compare ripple and litecoin. Litecoin is a sterling crypto currency with a powerful team and a number of advantages (speed and cost of transaction, prevalency, stable growth). Ripple is a centralized fictitious coin that is subject to constant speculation. Better sell all your Ripple.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
May 29, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
if we think about the win rate, ripple will be more profitable. that's why I recommend ripple. Litecoin should be away now.

Oh, my opinion
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
Ripple is not a crypto. It is the centralized currency that you cannot mine even. I know, it might grow a lot this year, but I would better choose Litecoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
May 28, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
Of course ripple is the better choice, it is used by the banks and it actually has partnership with some banks. It also has more potential and definitely better than litecoin in term of tech. The transaction fee is cheaper using ripple and actually faster aswell. I don't know the advantage of litecoin compared to ripple but will choose ripple, it is getting more and more famous and i believe the price will keep increasing aswell.

I will also never hesitate here. I will choose Litecoin. There is no need to invest in the centralized currency that you can also never mine. Litecoin has the greatest potential, and it will be one of the market leaders.
Well, here's another adept "decentralization"))) What do you care who will rule the coin - bankers or miners? I personally do not have any trust in either of them. Personally, it was better for me to ripple because on it I earned more. Now I'm generally an adept NEO)))
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Of course ripple is the better choice, it is used by the banks and it actually has partnership with some banks. It also has more potential and definitely better than litecoin in term of tech. The transaction fee is cheaper using ripple and actually faster aswell. I don't know the advantage of litecoin compared to ripple but will choose ripple, it is getting more and more famous and i believe the price will keep increasing aswell.

I will also never hesitate here. I will choose Litecoin. There is no need to invest in the centralized currency that you can also never mine. Litecoin has the greatest potential, and it will be one of the market leaders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 07:13:06 AM
I prefer Litecoin over Ripple because I know for sure that Litecoin's development team is very promising and been working hard on it so I do believe that we will see some significant growth in its value too.
Activity: 87
May 22, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Ripple replaced Litecoin and has become 3th cryptocurrency in market. But I think LTC is still better, Litecoin is for those who look for stability and Litecoin is more accessible for miners, so it can be a good approach for you.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

For me, the answer is clearly litecoin. I think litecoin is a really  promising and profitable coin in the terms of its price movements, contrary on ripple.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
I would choose LiteCoin because lot of my friends here in my area and crypto guys are telling that Ripple is not more than a Bubble...
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
Ripple and Litecoin are the first coins preferred by many investors in the currency market. two strong and successful projects. According to me, the litecoin rising potential is higher
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 06:35:54 AM
I lile that these two coins are pretty stable and they have been keeping a very good position in the market I would prefer ripple because it has some stages of ups and down which can be an advantage when it comes to the long term investment.
Activity: 118
May 21, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
I do not like Ripple.  And I would not risk and did not invest in this coin.  But ltc seems to me too in the price will not grow.  It is better to invest in other coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
May 21, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
My choice is clear, only litecoin. I believe that the Ripple is not a coin for people and it is not a cryptocurrency!
There's a conspiracy theory. According to this theory, Ripple was created to take control of the cryptocurrency market by bankers. Maybe it's just a rumor, but it could well be that this theory is true.
If you want to buy a Ripple for profit, it is doubtful because there are better alternatives to a Ripple.
you probably here this dude read the post?))) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37896273
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
My choice will be LTH, because it combines all the advantages of bitcoin with a short transaction time and has low commission fees. Its peer-to-peer technology for working without a central authority, such as btc, where transaction management and the issue of money are carried out jointly by the network. Most importantly, I think that LTH is much more stable than ripples.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
May 21, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
My choice is clear, only litecoin. I believe that the Ripple is not a coin for people and it is not a cryptocurrency!
There's a conspiracy theory. According to this theory, Ripple was created to take control of the cryptocurrency market by bankers. Maybe it's just a rumor, but it could well be that this theory is true.
If you want to buy a Ripple for profit, it is doubtful because there are better alternatives to a Ripple.
Activity: 43
May 21, 2018, 06:26:09 AM
I would like to choose litecoin over ripple. Litecoin is much  clearer future waiting, while ripple is not so far well know in the universe but if it will rise up maybe I would choose ripple also.
Pages:
Jump to: