Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 43. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
I would definetly say that those twoare both very popular in the market the Litecoin's value is way too high now to purchase so I'd go for Ripple now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 05:00:39 PM
They are two completely different currencies regarding their purposes and therefore of difficult comparison. In terms of investment that can yield more profits, I rely more on Litecoin.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
RIPPLE and LITECOIN two good coins in the current market. But I think you should invest  LITECOIN. because it holds complete blockchain value as well as its decentralized and not premined .
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
It seems to me that these are two completely different coins with different tasks and different opportunities. I think they can not be compared with each other
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
May 20, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
I like Litecoin more. I am still holding XRPs I bought before and think that Ripple is not a bad project, regardless of all the negative opinions about it. But Litecoin is more promising and has very good future in my opinion. It will show better profit in a short term, but it is good for long-term investment as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 20, 2018, 04:31:07 PM
You can invest in both currencies. As you said, they both have growth, and so it will not be risky  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 20, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
Of course ripple is the better choice, it is used by the banks and it actually has partnership with some banks. It also has more potential and definitely better than litecoin in term of tech. The transaction fee is cheaper using ripple and actually faster aswell. I don't know the advantage of litecoin compared to ripple but will choose ripple, it is getting more and more famous and i believe the price will keep increasing aswell.

The biggest advantage of Litecoin is that it is true coin and it is not build around speculations only.
All the bank you are talking about don't use Ripple and will never use it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
If you are doing daily trade go with ripple, and if holding for long term Litecoin would give you good returns.
I would prefer Litecoin
A lot of people rely on it for a reason and I can hardly find a person who would be satisfied with Ripple
Activity: 116
May 20, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
In our world such a variety of things that you should not focus only on two options. In the world, crypto currency is the same, there are more interesting options for investing
May 20, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Litecoin of course
I doubt you will be able to find anyone who would like to invest in Ripple right now
It is not the best cryptocurrency ever
Activity: 111
Merit: 79
May 20, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
What the hell is not joking, I'll choose ripple. He already showed good X-boxes. I'm hitting his luck and buying it for a hold, for half a year. Until the winter. Winter Is Coming)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 17
May 20, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
If you are doing daily trade go with ripple, and if holding for long term Litecoin would give you good returns.
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I am choosing Litecoin. This is best fork coin of Bitcoin I know. Ripple is more like technology not like a currency that regulated by market rules. I like freedom and I don’t appreciate the way regulated development.
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 01:15:27 PM
Ripple exactly repeats the path of bitcoin. XPR strengthens its current level, by inertia, continuing a slightly negative movement. But it has good positions, according to expert estimates. But as investing I prefer LTC.
Activity: 90
May 20, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Well done, an interesting project, develop and you will succeed. The more you develop, the more people you have and the profits. Interesting, thank you.
https://bitcointalk.org/
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
I have high hopes with Ripple (XRP). One can clearly see the way they are growing and attracting banks and financial institutions worldwide.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
May 19, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
Of course ripple is the better choice, it is used by the banks and it actually has partnership with some banks. It also has more potential and definitely better than litecoin in term of tech. The transaction fee is cheaper using ripple and actually faster aswell. I don't know the advantage of litecoin compared to ripple but will choose ripple, it is getting more and more famous and i believe the price will keep increasing aswell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
I think any sane people will definitely choose ripple right now com, ripple is way more famous than litecoin and it actually has some progress about the project, litecoin on the otherhand is dead with no news regarding it for several months. People will choose coin with better future and ripple has better future compared to litecoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
May 19, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
I prefer Ripple for now
with some advantages that make investors confidence increase, I'm sure Ripple will be able to surprise again
Ripple is the most unique coin, of all the altcoins I know
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
I have always been in favor of full decentralization and I am sure that today many projects are decentralized but as for Ripple, I think that today the project does not have a very good future, if everything continues as it is today.
Pages:
Jump to: