Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 44. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
of course, ripple. if you look at the statistics of coins for the last few months, you can understand that ripple is if not the most popular and reliable then at least one of the three. that's why I would buy it.
Activity: 490
May 19, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
between Ripple and Ltecoin I will choose Ripple to invest, as Ripple has good potential in the future, and the very interesting background of Ripple, which has several conventional bank partners from Europe and Asia.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 19, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
Ripple is one of the coins which has lived below expectations to me. It lies 3rd on coin market cap base on market capitalisation. Its value has long stayed below $1 and I don't see it doing anything extraordinary in the future. I will choose litecoin over ripple on any day

you have no idea. i think the xrapid will help you understand what it can do later. interoperability will be introduced to connect ledgers that will somehow make all things decentralize. you should be picking XRP for once this happen, it will soon start making its path to the top. the reason why its being on the top 3 for all eternity is that it has its purpose and those techie investors understand it enough.
it's true, even though the ripple is far below litecoin, but it does not make the ripple worse than litecoins, even rated CMC ripple better than litecoins, so do not judge a coin from its price alone, because cheap is not necessarily bad
as long as we can be able to see that this is a potential one then we cant judge this for easily just to say that this coin is not a good one to try on we just have to see if this is worth for when you have try this for.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
According to me both are very good Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. If i were to advise i will advise Litecoin because the project of Litecoin is great and scope to grow high.
Activity: 448
May 19, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I will choose ripple without a doubt because it's getting more and more famous each day while litecoin isn't that famous anymore. People that join crypto nowdays mostly know about ripple but they won't know about litecoin as there's almost no coverage on it. I also question the usage of litecoin, at least ripple can be used by bank, litecoin doesn't have any advantages compared to other similar coin.
Activity: 81
May 19, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
If talking is worthy of course everything is worth to use investment. It's just that ripple is superior if my view because thus far the ripple already began to grow and a lot of changes as well as cooperation with the various parties will certainly make the ripple increasingly have high prices and promises to future investment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 19, 2018, 06:20:05 AM
Ripple is one of the coins which has lived below expectations to me. It lies 3rd on coin market cap base on market capitalisation. Its value has long stayed below $1 and I don't see it doing anything extraordinary in the future. I will choose litecoin over ripple on any day

you have no idea. i think the xrapid will help you understand what it can do later. interoperability will be introduced to connect ledgers that will somehow make all things decentralize. you should be picking XRP for once this happen, it will soon start making its path to the top. the reason why its being on the top 3 for all eternity is that it has its purpose and those techie investors understand it enough.
it's true, even though the ripple is far below litecoin, but it does not make the ripple worse than litecoins, even rated CMC ripple better than litecoins, so do not judge a coin from its price alone, because cheap is not necessarily bad
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 19, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:16:45 PM
Ripple itself, like that, has already shown in the past and it seems to me that this coin still has a chance to once again go well up. But by 2018 he has a lot of good news planned. Will wait. No doubt, Ripple is good because it is always a strong and active auction. Ripple cooperates with many banks, especially in Japan. Let now it's just testing, but the process is on.

What are the good News you are refering to in Terms of ripple? Ripple is one of the coins, which a very large number is still owned by the developing Entity. And yes, it Sound attracting, because it as obviously some attractions for Banks. But I do personally believe most Banks are already working on their own solution.
Yes its true. There are so many bank around the world and they have their own solution.
Ripple, as the issue ripple is centralized coin which the developer can make coin again to add the supply. Its just like making the dev rich.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
I will choose litecoin because I believe that this coin is very good to be a long-term investment, and possibly this year litecoin price will increase because I believe litecoins growth in the market is very good.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
May 18, 2018, 03:52:15 PM
I prefer a litecoin. And I prefer long-term investments to short term. If you invest for a long period of time then the income could be really lucrative. Litecoin fits perfectly for that. I have a trust in this currency.  
Activity: 125
May 18, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
I do not like these coins.  It is better to invest for a long time in neo or ada.  You can try to invest in EOS.
Activity: 152
May 18, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
I will choose ripple and litecoin because both are coins that I like. and in my opinion is a very good coin for the future.

Activity: 336
May 18, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
Activity: 54
May 18, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
Between Ripple and Litecoin little in common, it is completely different coins with different technologies. I like the ripple More and invest most of the money in it. I think that the Ripple has a very large potential for price growth.
Activity: 144
May 18, 2018, 03:32:09 PM
If you choose between these 2 coins, it's better to invest in ltc.  But the best option is to invest in eth.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
ripple and litecoin crypto coinler coinler invested in the currency of the most investors. it is depreciated in recent times. I think ripple is higher than the potential of rising.
Activity: 280
The Future of Security Tokens
May 18, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
To be honest, I do not like either, for me there is bitcoin as a means of payment and it's enough, all other crypto in my opinion should develop in a different direction, similar to the direction in which goes Etherium, it does not position itself as a payment instrument, but it brings to people very important  and necessary technologies that can make life easier for all of us.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 18, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
I chose Ripple because the Ripple coinage price is still relatively cheap, so chances are its price is still big...just how Ripple's marketing practices attract buyers to believe that Ripple coins will be big in the future.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
I do not trust the ripple, because it seems to me that the peak of this coin's growth was last year. This year I do not expect a big profit from the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: