Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 51. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
Litecoin is more promising and has very good future in my opinion. It will show better profit in a short term, but it is good for long-term investment as well.
So I like Litecoin better  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
Ripple is centralised coin whereas litecoin is a lightning fast coin with less fee i would suggest buying and holding litecoin rather than Ripple
Activity: 77
May 07, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
I will choose litecoin over ripple. Litecoin is more popular along eth and btc compare than ripple. Ripple price is also very incosintent which means that is has very hight risk on investing. So i would recommend investing in litecoin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
i choose ripple
go and check https://www.coingecko.com/en
in here you can see that ripple have more market cap than litecoin
in other side some banks work with ripple
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
Putting the centralized argument aside. I would argue the Litecoin has more value through its utility, Its almost as if nobody noticed it. But in the end, it about the exit price.
I agree with your point of view. Every day we can see the volume of Litecoin is much more than the ripple. That means that investors believe in LTC rather than Ripple technology.
The future of LTC is very bright. We can see their necessary indicators such as volume, price, circulating supply. These indicators are increasing day by day and the value of LTC will grow accordingly.
Where can I find out that Litecoit technology is better than Ripple technology?
Activity: 122
May 07, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
I would have better invested in other coins.  It seems to me that these two coins will not grow much in price.  It is better to invest in eth.
Activity: 118
May 07, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
I prefer liecoin because Litecoin is the second famous ctyptocurrency after Bitcoin (BTC) at a price of 1 Litecoin (LTC) of about $ 162.94, while Ripple (XRP) $ 0.827511, it is very difficult for Ripple to compete with Litecoin.
Activity: 9
May 07, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
I've heard a lot about ripple. this system is built by the owners of the world's money. So same I read, that if you have ripple, then for any reason, system ripple, can arrest your expense on any exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
i would choose litecoin even though rippley is a bit stronger but inconsistent
Activity: 22
May 07, 2018, 05:21:11 AM
if I were to choose among the two then I go first with ripple , is has a function and use of its own , I like ripple then to litecoin.
Activity: 28
May 06, 2018, 01:06:06 PM
I will prefer litecoin because it has better charts and stronger than ripple. But if you want to try to day trader then try some in ripple, buy on low sell on high, keep your eye on the charts. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
for me preferred Ripple than Litecoin in addition to cheaper for its better volatility, so the opportunity to get higher profit.  myself decided to buy more ripple that's what I do hold for sometime will be good.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 11:12:10 PM
Ripple, because in fact, when we transact, we will feel more secure with the presence of a third party. Maybe in the future there will be more financial sector that will use ripple platform.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 05, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I don't want to face the dilemma of choosing which one is better to invest in especially because you are letting us choose between two top coins. Why don't you just take a certain amount of the two to make sure you will not miss any of their growth? Litecoin has always been performing great in the market but so is Ripple. So I don't think I will only choose one. 
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 08:38:28 PM
Both may have almost the same daily transactions, but the ripple market capitalization is greater than litecoins. If the ripple is as bad as people say, I do not think it will survive until now.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 05, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
For me it is very clear, we try to compare a great coin and an average one at best.
Litecoin is great and I expect to see it very big this year.
Ripple is not so bad, but has no value compare to Litecoin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
I will make some analogy: the Litecoin crypto currency is analogous to bitcoin, only more with quick and cheap transactions. Ripple coins can be interesting both in the long run and in the medium term. so the whole result follows from what purpose you pursue.
Activity: 126
May 05, 2018, 05:15:53 PM
At the moment the choice is difficult. litecoin die because of bitcoin's innovation, as it depends heavily on it. A Ripple rather baffling rises and falls. I made a choice towards Ripple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 05:12:33 PM
Ripple itself, like that, has already shown in the past and it seems to me that this coin still has a chance to once again go well up. But by 2018 he has a lot of good news planned. Will wait. No doubt, Ripple is good because it is always a strong and active auction. Ripple cooperates with many banks, especially in Japan. Let now it's just testing, but the process is on.

What are the good News you are refering to in Terms of ripple? Ripple is one of the coins, which a very large number is still owned by the developing Entity. And yes, it Sound attracting, because it as obviously some attractions for Banks. But I do personally believe most Banks are already working on their own solution.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 05, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
as a fan of traditional principle of cryptocurrency I would choose litecoin because ripple is very centralized coin and it's no good.
Pages:
Jump to: