Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 46. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
I'd rather invest in ltc than Ripple.  Although I do not think that these coins are good for investment.  There are better coins.
Activity: 124
May 15, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
If you want a big time profit go for litecoin if you have enough to invest with this altcoin but if not ripple is also the best altcoin to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
May 15, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Of course ripple. Rippte better than litecoin. because the purpose is different. a coin issued for banks.

I disagree with you, because so far Ripple is nothing more than pure speculation, that is going to burn a lot of people with the next Pump and Dump.
Litecoin on the other side is one of the serious projects with great future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
I would not inves neither of those coins. there are new and better coins which are looking better technicaly as well. why dont you consider buying wanchain instead of those?

There are no new coins so far. New coins are not so easy to gain access to trading floors and earn trust in the community.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 15, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
I would not inves neither of those coins. there are new and better coins which are looking better technicaly as well. why dont you consider buying wanchain instead of those?
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
May 15, 2018, 05:11:27 PM
Of course ripple. Rippte better than litecoin. because the purpose is different. a coin issued for banks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
there is more important project and more promising than both just look slightly under them in the coin market cap website and good luck Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
You can not even compare ripple and litecoin. Litecoin is a sterling crypto currency with a powerful team and a number of advantages (speed and cost of transaction, prevalency, stable growth). Ripple is a centralized fictitious coin that is subject to constant speculation. Better sell all your Ripple.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
neither, ripple is a scam and litecoin is a bitcoin clone.
Activity: 104
May 15, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Hi. In choosing an investment between litecoin and ripple, I'd rather choose litecoin because of its similarity to bitcoin compared to ripple. Actually they have different aspects such as litecoin is an open source public blockchain cryptocurrency and ripple is a distributed open source payment network that aims to revolutionized payment system through blockchain technology. Compared to ripple, litecoin is much higher value and other people predicts better growth of value. In the other hand, it is good also to invest in ripple because of its low and stable value in the market and its market cap is higher than litecoin. In long term, they are both good investment.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
I still prefer ripple because of its higher applicability. Evidence is that some banks around the world have started testing it for real money transits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Litecoin is the fork of Bitcoin. In 2017, a new LiteNet network was introduced, which is much faster and more productive.Litecoin always earlier stepped foot in step with bitcoin (I mean growth / fall). But then all the money began to go to BTC, and LTC for a long time was worth around $ 4.
Activity: 89
May 15, 2018, 07:15:26 AM
If you choose between these two applicants, my choice is litecoin. In my opinion it is more reliable than the opponent because quickly gains growth and doesn't fall strongly.
Activity: 45
May 15, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
Litecoin is the best coin for me. Thats because almoust no fee. never too high or too low. i think the stabilizest coin ever D: . of course we talk about coin world. how hard can it be stabilize. i think like this Cheesy.
Activity: 34
May 15, 2018, 07:08:33 AM
Ripple due to better development team
Activity: 101
May 15, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
I believe Litecoin will take over because it is a superior coin for consumers. Ripple has one function, bank exchanges which gives it value, but if we want to see an everyday use coin which people can get use and pay for things with it is going to be LTC.
Activity: 24
May 15, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
I would go with litecoin as it is less centralized than XRP,as we all know XRP is the most centralized shitcoin in the market,most of the investors doesnt want to invest in bitcoin as those people behind this coin can easily manipulate the price,regardless the situation in the market bear or bull this coin wont have any affect,dumping millions of supply can give those people an easy money for sure as they are holding 60% of its total supply.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
It seems to me that the ripple, in general, turned out to be such a capitalization by mistake. I do not like this coin at all.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
I prefer ripple because in my opinion it is better than litecoin but litcoin very good too. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 14, 2018, 03:31:49 PM
In my opinion i choose ripple becose i think ripple have big future imagine if in few years all crypto banks,fiat banks work with ripple how many this projects can hit up in value!Ripple have bean pumped with banks and millionaires peoples is intresting in this project,if we talking about litecoin i like to this projects favorite trading coin peer-to-peer,but i advice ripple in longterm only!
Pages:
Jump to: