Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 48. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
Ripple is somewhat very special amongst all the other altcoins. I guess its value will rise until it has no direct competitors. However, this coin is worth of strict monitoring if establishments' support is still not withered. This support is exactly what ensures XRP's future.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:45:55 PM
I think i would go for litecoin because it has more potential for growth compared with ripple. For long term imvestment, both coins are actualy good though they share different kinds of system but i find litecoin to be of greater potential than the other because it follows a decentralized system meaning it cannot be controlled by any one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
These crypto have different purposes so there is no way to compare them. However, if I had to choose one of the two, I would opt for Litecoin which is a more stable currency with a promising long-term potenti
Activity: 99
Merit: 91
May 13, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
Litecoin.  Ripple is not a blockchain.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
I would choose Litecoin if for long-term investment, but if you are interested in short-term investing, then maybe ripple can be an initiative to earn more profit
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 13, 2018, 06:16:42 PM
Ripple is no mach for Litecoin. Litecoin is promising project that will make a lot of investors rich. Ripple will just burn so many people that will scary a lot more.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 06:08:29 PM
Honestly, I do not like both these coins very much. If you choose from the ranking of the very first on the capitalization of coins, I would recommend paying attention to Stellar! Good luck))
Activity: 170
May 13, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
I think litecoin is targeted more towards payments, faster transactions and lower fees.Litecoin is very similar to bitcoin except it has four times as many coins. It's also four times faster
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
May 13, 2018, 05:58:58 PM
if I personally prefer litecoin, because I think litecoin is more profitable than ripple.
What does "I prefer"? This is not seeing the cheese))) From the point of view of profit, both are good one year ago and at the beginning of this. Let's see what will happen this summer
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
if I personally prefer litecoin, because I think litecoin is more profitable than ripple.
Activity: 67
May 13, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
of course i would prefer litecoin not because litecoin is more popular than ripple but litecoin is one coin that has very good potential and is almost the same as bitcoin and we have seen how it grows lately
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
I think Ripple is a better overall coin, all things considered despite being centralized.
Activity: 1
May 13, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
Will the introduction of new "coins" cause the use of litecoin and similar products to become  obsolete?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 13, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
If you have a lot of money in your wallet you can invest your money to litecoin and ripple. Litecoin possible become $1000 while the ripple become $100 but it's not 100 sure happen. Because for sure once the price increase it will continue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
May 13, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
I won't get tired of repeating, who are stands behind ripple? Banks isn't? SO, i would never choose it, since i started crypto business, i like the decentralized thing thats is very important for me and ripple is not
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 13, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
So it's almost been 3 months since the topic started, I think litecoin is leading and ripple is behind litecoin, I recently just checked the charts and as of now litecoin is not totally leading the race but litecoin is indeed in front of ripple based on the price analysis. Ripple has potential to grow with its great and adequate technology they use in making transactions, samd as with litecoin the potential is great but I can see that ripple will win in the course of time, again in the winning stage it is just my wild prediction, here is the link on the price analysis of MAY 2018.

Price Analysis (May 2018): https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-bitcoin-cash-ripple-stellar-litecoin-cardano-iota-eos-price-analysis-may-11/amp
Activity: 93
May 13, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
In my view, Ripple is more potential than Litecoin in the future. Ripple allows transaction in any currency and takes only 3.6 seconds to complete the entire transactions on the Ripple network. And according to the financial experts, Ripple is expected to reach beyond $1.960 in 2018.
Activity: 82
May 12, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
Personally i would chose Litecoin because it is more stable and now it's growing pretty good, as for Ripple it is a good coin but it's pretty unstable, as for me stability is more important than sudden growth and possible big decrease which may bring more looses than profit. But you should know, it's not like you can invest only in single coin, if you want to you can invest both and get some nice profit if you're careful enough with Ripple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
May 12, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
That is basically comparing apples to oranges, in terms of ideology and technology. Ripple is like the traditional banking system but including public key cryptography and a blockchain. Litecoin is based on the idea of being your own bank, it is decentralized instead so there is no central agency that controls the distribution like Ripple does. This being a Bitcoin forum means that I do not like the central banking system and came for a decentralized alternative and thus will tell you that Litecoin is a much better choice, but it is still my opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 12, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
If i have to choose between Ripple or Litecoin,I prefer to choose Litecoin.I don't like Ripple to much.they are more like a bank than crypto.and also they are centralized.for me anything that still centralized are not cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: