Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 47. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
If you invest in litecoin it is the right choice because litecoin is always strong in price, but for ripples too. Well litecoin current pump is high enough if we buy now very big risk that we will receive because we do not know will increase what percentage, but for the current ripple no increase I suggest to buy ripple at this time.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
I think the price for Ripple will not grow very much.  I think for a long term it's better to invest in ltc.  But I would advise you to choose other coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
I do not like Ripple, so I would invest in LTC.  But it seems to me and LTC strongly in the price will not grow.  Therefore, I advise you to invest in ETH.
Activity: 266
May 14, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
Of course litecoin, lightcoin, ripple does not inspire confidence - although they promise a lot. Lightcoin incidentally fell to 6th place, it was replaced by EOS.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
For me, Litecoin is better than Ripple, because its long-term earning potential is +165.33% in one year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
It seems to me that LTC is a more stable coin than ripple. I would prefer to invest in LTC, and daily trade in ripple. I think it's dangerous to keep  ripple for a long time.
Activity: 10
May 14, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
I can't believe this needs to be asked. What on earth do people continue to see in XRP? Can anyone fill me in? Back in the day the boards largely hated Ripple, but i keep seeing these X Vs Ripple topics and they make me wonder if people actually consider Ripple a worthwhile crypto these days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 02:58:32 PM
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. The coin was inspired by, and in technical details is nearly identical to, Bitcoin (BTC).
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 14, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Ripple because  it has a real life usability compare to lite coin, to me lite come is more of a pump and dump coin this days no reasonable development since this year.
Activity: 454
May 14, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
I would invest in Ripple. I really like what the team behind it is doing right now, I think of them as a very professional and experienced group. I can`t say anything bad about Litecoin either, perhaps the right move is to split it 50/50.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Ripple is consistently adding new clients. Ripple is not just adding new clients but marquee name clients as well as banks all over the world. Moreover, many financial institutions are also using the Ripple protocol in order to transfer money from one part of the globe to another. This is the reason why Ripple is actually pretty undervalued currently. In the coming future, as it gains newer and newer clients, the Ripple will be able to increase its market cap and value significantly most probably.
The Ripple technology is, in fact, more widely known for its digital payment protocol than for being a cryptocurrency. Since being co-founded by Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb in 2012, it has flourished, reaching worldwide recognition and market success via the digital coin, the XRP.

Ripple functions in a decentralized platform that fosters money transfers in any form. It is open source and peer to peer, and can work with several exchanges and currencies, physical or crypto, such as US dollars, Yen, Litecoin, and Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
May 14, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
Litecoin has huge potential, faster than bitcoin, it has low commissions, and it has a large community, so the market demand will be great.
Activity: 58
May 14, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
Litecoin is decentralize currency where ripple is Centralize.Both are potential coin. But For trading Ripple is best than Litecoin.Because Ripple has huge trading volume than ltc and its price also very small than litecoin.
Activity: 532
May 14, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
I prefer Ripple, but both coins are the good ones for the investment purposes. Ripple is involved in big banking industry projects, so it will be always liquid which is rather safe for an investor.
Activity: 20
May 14, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
I will prefer litecoin because it has better charts and stronger than ripple. But if you want to try to day trader then try some in ripple, buy on low sell on high, keep your eye on the charts.
Activity: 105
May 14, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
I think you should choose Litecoin. According to the cryptocurrency market analyzers, in Q2 Litecoin is expected to grow beyond $385 in 2018. Whereas, compared to Litecoin, Ripple’s short-term profitability outlook is not that great.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
I would choose Litecoin if for long-term investment, but if you are interested in short-term investing, then maybe ripple can be an initiative to earn more profit

We have so many options about these two cryptos and both of them have different advantage and disadvantage so as what you said Litecoin  will be good for long-term investment and Ripple for short-term investment. What is good is that they are both well-established cryptos that can really give us the chance to earn some good amount of profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
May 13, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
both XRP and LTC have their respective advantages in the crypto world.
both have a good profit potential so just choose both while it can be profitable and enrich yourself but that must be remembered XRP has a price speculation as can be set by the bank.
Activity: 560
May 13, 2018, 06:58:07 PM
I think of these two coins is to choose a Ripple, because Litecoin will not bring you much profit. If you use Litecoin as a fairly stable coin - then you should invest in it. I think Ripple can grow very large, which is why I choose Ripple.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 13, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
Ripple is a centralized blockchain, while Litecoin is a blockchain technology with a decentralized system. very nice box. However I chose Litecoin for long term investment. Because Litecoin rivals Ethereum, while ethereum is the best altcoin today.
Pages:
Jump to: