Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 55. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
April 23, 2018, 09:17:59 AM
litecoin is better than ripple, litecoin has a slow progress on its price but you can still see the improvement. ripple's price is going up and down, because it is being manipulated and its hard to risk your money to those kind of tactics.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
For me, Litecoin is better than Ripple, because its long-term earning potential is +165.33% in one year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 06:40:20 AM
Why no both? You can diversify your investments , if litecoin skyrocket cool , if ripple do it cool to , if you chose one of them its 100% on that coin.

buy more of the coin you like it more ( ex : 60-40% , or 70-30%) and the remaining to the other one
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
Both of them are good and potential but I prefer Ripple because it allows its users to transact in any currency that they hold by either sending it or receiving it on the Ripple platform. Ripple prides itself on being faster than many other coins in the market. It takes only 3.6 seconds to complete a transaction on the Ripple network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
Ripple centrelised premined coin till now i dint find real usecase on this . Litecoinalso same its having only advantage is larget existing or oldest coin after bitcoin . Still i dont belive in that . But finally if your having only two option then litecoin is better option for sure.
Activity: 77
April 23, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
Ripple has potential, so has LTC. Trade volume of Ripple is even higher than LTC. Value of one is way less. It's always hard to tell what will increase by what percentage. I'm just staying at 1000 and a few Ripple, most value is in LTC.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
April 22, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
though its head to head tight. but i will surely choose ripple .. it has more increase in value than ltc
Activity: 124
April 22, 2018, 04:44:49 PM
If you choose between these coins, then my choice is LTC.  But it's best to invest in ETH.  This is a safer option.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 22, 2018, 04:37:24 PM
I do not believe in ripple, it's not even in fact a crypto-currency. Simply inflated by bankers. The latte already showed itself on the good side, and from the ripple only promises are heard
Activity: 34
April 22, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
RIPPLE has a lot of controversial news and I do not like the technology, but I always have LITECOIN in my wallet, as a project I like it more)
Activity: 68
April 22, 2018, 01:43:16 PM
If judging from the point of friction of short investments, I would prefer RIPPL, and if on the contrary, invest for a long period, then you need to choose LITECOIN
Activity: 190
April 22, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
I don't have a good experience with ripple, so I chose Litecoin ^^
XRP just pumped hard previous week. but I think it still pump more, LTC is another story. it always one of the fastest coin recovered after a dump.
when LTC pump, its the time to buy coins. when XRP pump hard, its the time to leave altcoins ^^
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 12:54:19 PM
Of course, you can try to make money on the volatility of these two crypto-currencies, but in the long run, they do not have a future
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
both are good coins but compare with Ripple LTC is the best, Ripple is centralized coin but have up and downs more times in  week, LTC also have but compare with Ripple its stable price   
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
it is very difficult to say which one is better between the two because I think both coins are equally good and have excellent potential so it is difficult if one has to choose one but if I have to choose I prefer ripple to be an investment because I think ripple stronger and more stable
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
The cheaper price of "silver" attracts investors looking for an alternative to the cue ball, and low commission and fast transactions make users happy to use crypto currency on a daily basis. Do not also detract from the popularity of Charlie Lee and the respect that the community is experiencing: his actions to protect the industry and bitkoyna, in particular, add value to lightcane at the expense of goodwill.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
I am weary of ripple for a couple of reasons. First, it’s very centralized and is trying to get heavy involved in the banking industry. To me, this goes against the intent of crypto currency to begin with. The problem I have with Litecoin is that it is a copy of bitcoin. Why not just use bitcoin now that transaction times and fees have improved?

If I had to pick one for profit, I think ripple is the better investment.
Activity: 181
April 22, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
ltc no seeming to gain much in this run, maybe ripple for now
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Ripple must be better than Litecoin. because the price of Ripple is higher and has a higher tincture of development as well. so I prefer Ripple. besides that, I see potential future that can be relied upon on Ripple.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 21, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Ripple or Litecoin, both of which are coins that have pretty good development potential, so by having them quite profitable. but in terms of price Ripple higher than Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: