Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 49. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Yes, you will definitely choose litecoin in the ripple. Litecoin has a very decisive position in the Bitcoin ecosystem and tends to increase along with Bitcoin. Ripples are a way for banks and companies to devour fans of [Suspicious link removed]plete and decentralized and premature. 85% of the ripple is already mined and if you support it again gives control back to the centralized authority.
Because of your answer, I will go try litecoin
Activity: 145
May 12, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I like ripple but after seeing the performance of litecoin that gives high possible profit that ripple I turn to it.
Activity: 100
May 12, 2018, 05:32:59 AM
Why don't you invest in both of them? They are both profitable and have bright future. In addition, they are quite different, so you can diversify your portfolio. Litecoin is the open-source blockchain based cryptocurrency, while Ripple can be defined as a distributed open source payment network, which has revolutionized financial institutions and the monetary transactions through the blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 12, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
I prefer Ripple (XRP), the are making alot of move toward payment industry. Also, they are doing their best to make ripple a full decentralize. There are alot of FUD but to be fair enough every negative concept they throw to XRP has a meaningful explanation from the team. They will explain it nicely and only based on a fact.
Activity: 14
May 12, 2018, 04:54:49 AM
they both are the top altcoin and potentially in terms of profit, but I think ripples are better, because now ripples are running some progress to improve their network. I'm more interested in other altcoins like altcoin that just escaped from ico, usually cheap and can generate profits in the next few months.
Activity: 276
May 11, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Yes, you will definitely choose litecoin in the ripple. Litecoin has a very decisive position in the Bitcoin ecosystem and tends to increase along with Bitcoin. Ripples are a way for banks and companies to devour fans of blockchain, complete and decentralized and premature. 85% of the ripple is already mined and if you support it again gives control back to the centralized authority.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
I would say ripple although litecoin is also as stable as ripple in the crypto market. But ripple has a great platform that has a lot ICOs based in it. Yet they are both in the top altcoins in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 09:29:37 PM
my clear decision is litecoin. it's a real coin with real blockchain.

ripple is none of my favorites. i can not say exactly why, but i just do not like ripple.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 08:30:55 AM
ripple and litecoin crypto currencies are the most popular and powerful coins on the market.these will have great value in the future time. I chose ripple while investing. I hope it will rise value
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I prefer litecoin because I think litecoin has good potential in the future because I see more and more people are using litecoin as their transaction fee, if it can continue like that I am sure litecoin price will continue to rise
Activity: 96
May 11, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
Both two coins are good and potential but I prefer Litecoin. Currently the number three spot on the list of cryptos accoridng to total market cap is Ripple (XRP), but Litecoin as I am sure we are all aware has seen a massive surge in popularity.
Activity: 77
May 11, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
I invested to litecoin because a lot of my friend had invested to it and they explained project and I liked them but I didnt invest to ripple anytime, I dont like their mission.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

I would invest in Litecoin. I think it's more promising.
In Ripple, I would have invested if I only knew that he would grow up, and then I would still have poured money from him into bitcoin or ether.
Activity: 69
May 10, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
All i will say
RIPPLE IS SHIT
LTC is GEM
dont compare these 2 please
Activity: 504
May 10, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
I can not say anything about the LTC project, because today it seems to me that very many people have already lost faith in the LTC project, because there was a lot of negative news about this project, but still it remains in the top of the leaders, so today it really is The project is better than Ripple
Activity: 61
May 10, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
Ripples are technologically better than lightcoin. Ripples have practical application, some banks already use it.
Activity: 213
May 10, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
I would invest into Ripple. From my perspective, it will become one of the most widely used coins in the world, so buying it now could bring a large sum of money into your pocket. Although, Litecoin is also fairly good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
I choose ripple, because the price is affordable and can be used for trading in the short and long term.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
May 10, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
as for me, we need both...Two quite successful projects, which gave earn me more than in 10 times! So think before you choose something.
Activity: 172
May 10, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
Litecoin Potential to be a friendlier, more scalable version of Bitcoin. Litecoin already activated SegWit and Lightning which Bitcoin finally did but did not do for many months after each was first created for Bitcoin.
Ripple is Great They seem to be the most pragmatic and a lot of banks seem to partner with them, etc.
Ripple's focus is on providing technology to banks looking to make cross-border payments more efficient

Litecoin is one of the oldest forks of Bitcoin. It is really light, fast and safe. Many people know that it is not a scam, millions hold it. Ripple is centralized, it cannot be mined. It is not my choice at all.

Ripple is a centralized thing, litecoin is decentralized and it's a good example of a progressing coin. The crowds know how beautiful litecoin is. Ripple would be the last coin that I buy from exchanges. It's not promising, beware of this first.
Pages:
Jump to: