Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 57. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
they both are the top altcoin and potentially in terms of profit, but I think ripples are better, because now ripples are running some progress to improve their network. I'm more interested in other altcoins like altcoin that just escaped from ico, usually cheap and can generate profits in the next few months.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
I really don't support ripple while it is centralized coin. I don't like people who support it by investing on it. Litecoin is decentralized and give much more credibility as it is not linked to the big investor, so its future not dependent on someone's decision. Better to choose litecoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
both are good in their own ways why not split ur investment to both rather than choose 1 and the other goes up
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 09:30:17 AM
I think Ripple is a more promising coin than Litecoin, but at the same time ripple, I don't like the fact that most of the coins are in the hands of the developers of this project.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:27:31 AM
"Ripple is evil because it's the centralized asset"
- Really? How many times you guys will repeat this mantra?
Please don't be so narrow-minded.

All of you use "hard centralized" fiat money every day and it still works  Grin
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
It is not logical to compare these two products. They are very different from each other in terms of their purpose and function. but if you look at promising promise ripple my preference.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
I think the ripple contradicts the philosophy of cryptocurrencies, because it is a centralized coin, 60 percent of coins will remain in the hands of developers.
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
if I had to choose between the two types of altcoin between Ltc and Ripple, I would prefer to invest my money into Ltc, the reason being that Ltc has a higher value than Ripple in various exchange markets.

Why your reason is so simple? But as always its oke because its up to you.
However, if the only choices are litecoin and etherium then i am choosing litecoin too. The supply is always my reason why i choose any coin. More supply is leading the price going up very hard, its like ripple.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I am prefer choosing litecoin because litecoin is like bitcoin. Ripple is good coin but its different with ripple network that used by banks and many people said ripple is centralized not decentralized
Activity: 79
April 19, 2018, 08:30:35 AM
Difficult question.  Probably I would choose Ripple.  I think this coin is safer than LTC.  It's better to invest in Ripple.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
Ripple is not a decentralized system and not a cryptocurrency. It should be understood that Ripple Labs owns more than half of all XRP and the ripple network can be used without having XRP.
This is important, so I choose a litecoin
Activity: 453
April 19, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
if you want to earn something or even more on the long run choose litecoin, litecoin is going big with the comunity, is allready big and in future it may catch up to ethereum.

ripple is there only for the money, bankers centralized currency, and if you want to even earn something with it you'll have to use short term trading because there are 60000000000 more xrp that aren't even out yet...  what will that do to the price, you can guess...
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
I prefer litecoin, because litecoin is always better and trusted better that ripple.

The prices of both are too far from each other, but sooner or later they can give you a better profit in the end. Therefore I do not want to choose which one is better, because they both have a big up trend I will choose them both to get many benefits in the future
Activity: 53
April 19, 2018, 07:36:37 AM
Fundamentally, Litecoin is superior in different aspects.
Not only it is much more decentralized, but it also had a much fairer launch.

However, looking at the charts, and by technical analysis, none of them is an investment that I would consider to be safe at the moment.
Activity: 190
April 19, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
I think that the ripple is a more promising coin. The media often publish news that a bank or a well-known company uses ripple technology in their work. I did not hear anything about litecoin .
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
April 19, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin have their own unique benefits. In case of long-term investment I would recommend Ripple. But I personally invest not in cryptocurrency but in ICOs lately. Paytomat is quite promissing one. It is designed to bring cryptocurrency usage to real life so you would be able to pay for your coffee or apparel via crypto! It is amazing  Shocked
Is this a joke? ripple doesn't have any benefit compared with litecoin. i suggest you to read this news
https://cointelegraph.com/news/in-apparent-exit-scam-ceo-of-german-startup-is-over-and-out-after-50-mln-ico
You can try to take a look on the comments and how some people are realizing about the fact ripple working for only their own benefits.
Activity: 322
April 19, 2018, 07:31:24 AM
I hold both coins and Ripple is the one I am constantly debating on whether or not to get rid off, which is why I would say Litecoin. The only reason why I keep hodling my Ripple is because I purchased it when it was in the USD 0.20 something range, so it wasn't a huge amount of money invested (I just don't see it as reaching a price as high as LTC might).
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
I keep litecoin to be used as an investment, because before I have invested in litecoin.
Litecoin price movements can we say very good, when compared with Ripple. In recent months the price of Ripple had reached the price of $ 3, but after that there is some news that states Ripple working with banks, and has a centralized system. So I do not want to pick Ripple for that reason, the investors before leaving Ripple and choose investing in another altcoin.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
I think litecoin is better than ripple.Because litecoin has it's own platform.Litecoin team is very active.They improve their platform day by day.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
Well investing in XRP may have been a good idea when it was at way cheaper rates. At these rates with such a huge supply it is really hard to gain massive gains by investing in XRP. Litecoin is very stable at the current market I believe the Lightning network is knocking the doors of the Crypto world Litecoin will have a massive boom with it's effect. So Litecoin have the upper hand from an Investor's eye at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: