Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 56. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 01:00:06 PM
At the moment, the ripple needs to be invested, since its price has dropped very much in the last 3 months, and now its old price should be returned.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:21:43 AM
If you choose between Ripple and LTC, then my choice is LTC.  I think this coin has a better future than Ripple.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
I see LTC going places. Perhaps it even has the potential to unseat ETH someday, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The reason that I believe LTC will take over is that it is a superior coin for consumers. Ripple has one function, bank exchanges which gives it value. I will choose LITECOIN, I wont invest in Ripple because it is not a decentralized network it is still centralized meaning in the future any thing could happen
Activity: 311
April 21, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
I prefer Litecoin because this altcoin is mineable so everyone can to participate to mine it and this is will good for adoption of crypto, but Ripple just premined coin so only their developer can to create it. But in others fundamental both is good. I just more like mineable coin than premined. I will choose litecoin over ripple. I know that ripple at the month of January increases while the other altcoins are dropping, but for me, it's just the strategy of ripple to attract other people to invest with it
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
Litecoin has a good project, lately it is developing very well but I think Ripple has enormous potential and could grow a lot in the next months/years. Both of them are great,  one of the litecoin downside is lack of support, if litecoin got backed up by big companies then definitely I choose ltc, its way older than xrp and able to survive in a lot of pressure, for now xrp is better than ltc because it got support of banking, so if you want to invest for long term xrp is more secure
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I will choose Litecoin. I think the ripple is too fluctuating and many people do not believe in it. Maybe the ripple has reached its highest price.
Activity: 302
April 21, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
I will choose litecoin over ripple. I know that ripple at the month of January increases while the other altcoins are dropping, but for me, it's just the strategy of ripple to attract other people to invest with it. If you only observe the ripple movements today, the value of it actually dropped. One more thing is that ripple is a decentralize altcoin which made me decide not to invest with it. You cannot trust centralized coin like centralize bank and government
Activity: 294
April 21, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
I will definitely choose the LTC project because I do not like the Ripple project because it is not a crypto currency, as many say, but it is also a product of multinational banks that use the Ripple project to deflate our precious crypto currency. I would certainly pick ripple over litecoin simply because of its usage of the protocol. It is a payments protocols which can be used for global value exchange and transfer
Activity: 322
April 21, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
I think personally I will choose litecoin rather than ripple because the history of ripple and litecoons is very different, not only that the ripple development team is also very dubiously different from the litecoin team that has a team can very believe and have a very extraordinary project. Both coins are good for longterm investment, the differences of markets or business scope to people you need to know. Know first the advantages and disadvantages of two coins
Activity: 138
April 21, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Now I would not have bought these coins.  It is better to invest in NEO or in ETH.  I believe in these coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 21, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I chose Litecoin. At least be a light version of bitcoin. Ripple began to be abandoned because of too much controlled speculators. I even guess the ripple will not survive.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 20, 2018, 10:16:42 PM
This two coin is a potential coin and I think after few years the price become very high. Like litecoin possible to become the price like ethereum. Ripple will become 2 digit after few weeks for sure. But the big potential for me is litecoin..
Activity: 47
April 20, 2018, 10:08:57 PM
Personally, I argue that Litecoin will have brighter future than Ripple, because it is a superior coin for consumers. Ripple has one function, bank exchanges which gives it value, I am holding XRP, but if we want to see an everyday use coin which people can get use and pay for things with it is going to be LTC!
Activity: 45
April 20, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
There is no doubt that both of them are very potential in 2018. However, the price of Ripple is much lower than Litecoin. Therefore, I will choose Ripple.
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Because LTC has a very bright future and can increase from Riplle value that will go up and gain profit by investing in ICO which is very risky and many scams ICO

Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 10:00:22 PM
Ripple is better in my opinion. According to the financial experts, Ripple is expected to reach beyond $1.960 in 2018.
Activity: 52
April 20, 2018, 09:55:43 PM
I think Litecoin is more potential than Ripple. According to the cryptocurrency market analyzers, in Q2 Litecoin is expected to grow beyond $385 in 2018. Whereas, compared to Litecoin, Ripple’s short-term profitability outlook is not that great.
Activity: 85
April 20, 2018, 09:53:23 PM
In my point of view, Litecoin is better. Litecoin, the open-source blockchain based cryptocurrency was launched in the cryptocurrency market in 2011 by its founder Charlie Lee and the rest of the development team.It uses the Scrypt algorithm. It is considered better than the more centralized Bitcoin that utilizes SHA-256 mining algorithm dominated by ASICs.  According to the Coin Market Cap, the current Market cap of the Litecoin is approximately 995,994 BTC and volume (24 h) is approximately 62,509 BTC  with the price value $141.70 (as of 27th March 2018)
Activity: 65
April 20, 2018, 09:50:43 PM
The two coins have been quite successful over the years and are considered as among the top ten cryptocurrencies in relation to the market capitalization. Therefore, I think it is better for you to invest in both of them.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
I agree that LTC is a strong coin,  but XRP is a weak one. But XRP can give you a massive return of investments. Pumps generated by XRP are so huge. If I were you, I would hold both LTC and XRP.

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: