Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 58. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
I invested to litecoin because a lot of my friend had invested to it and they explained project and I liked them but I didnt invest to ripple anytime, I dont like their mission.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 19, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
_Ripple only focuses on international payments, ie blockchain block supply for banks with cross-border transaction needs, handling very specific cases.
OpenCoin Company - Ripple owners are applying superior technology to achieve processing speed of 70,000 transactions per second.
There are more than 60 organizations in the world that accept Ripple which are Santander, RBC, UBS, UniCredit, ...
Transactional information is stored, the ledger of the ripple helps you save a lot of other information, including stock purchase invoice for you to make quick and free money transfer.
_Ripple helps banks save up to 30% of the cost, for users it will be 50-60% for money transfer or commercial payments as a distributed routing technology.
That's the advantage of ripple and I think you should invest in ripple instead of LTC. Ripple has the backing of many banks and users trust them. This is an outstanding advantage of ripple over LTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
I belive that the best choice from these 2 would be LTC.
Ripple has agood tech but there are few other coins which potentially will be even better than ripple - more tx per sec and decentralised block-chian thus i think in long term riplle doe snot ha ve a future.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:14:07 AM
I prefer Ripple. If you’re bullish on the cryptocurrency market, then Ripple should be on your radar, especially based off of a pretty positive Ripple price prediction 2018.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:13:21 AM
I really don't support ripple while it is centralized coin. I don't like people who support it by investing on it. Litecoin is decentralized and give much more credibility as it is not linked to the big investor, so its future not dependent on someone's decision. Better to choose litecoin.
Activity: 128
April 19, 2018, 07:11:48 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in Litecoin because compared to Litecoin, Ripple’s short-term outlook isn’t great.
Activity: 121
April 19, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
I choose LTC because I think it's more potencial. LTC is expected to grow to $385.279 in 2018.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
I would choose ETH.  But if I choose between Ripple and LTC, then I would choose LTC.  I think this coin has a better future than Ripple.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:54:59 AM
Both of them are good Altcoins. Both coins are well known and trusted coins. The two coins are part of the top ten market cap performers. I would have to say that Ripple has at least the short term trading advantages over Litecoin.
Activity: 79
April 18, 2018, 06:23:06 AM
I will choose Litecoin. In the encrypted world, Litecoin is the shadow of bitcoin. As long as bitcoin exists, Litecoin will exist, and price will follow bitcoin. Ripple is often regarded by many as an overcentered project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
April 18, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
All at once became such analysts in the growing market) Where were you a couple of months ago?)))
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
At the moment, Ripple is moving just below the pivot point, but moving averages indicate further growth, which means that Ripple can easily adapt to the current setting. Litecoin is also full of energy. Now the market has a lot of healthy, strong bulls, which will carry the token to the next relative maximum - $ 134. these coins are both promising, and even very much.
Activity: 167
April 17, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
Litecoin and ripple have their own advantages and disadvantages,
Both are also a very interesting investment because the latter both prices also experienced a considerable increase,
It is difficult to choose between both of them but if I have to choose I would prefer litecoin rather than ripple
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
In this comparison, I think it's right to say that people choose LTC because many of the community do not understand what the Ripple project is and why it still works, I think that it will work because it does not belong to the community.
Activity: 532
April 17, 2018, 03:22:13 PM
I've heard a lot about ripple. this system is built by the owners of the world's money. So same I read, that if you have ripple, then for any reason, system ripple, can arrest your expense on any exchange. So for myself, I chose litecoin, and ripple are not associated never.
Activity: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
Marinecoín - one of My favorite ICO marinecoin that I’m promoting for them because it’s really potential.you can get 20000 .MTC. free with sign up in  marinecoin/ico .this will be a great coin in 2018.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMy plan is to find out the next Ripple. And I think I have found it. Marinecoín is an old project in 2014 relaunching!there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoín.
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I believe Lite coin the reason is that it will take over is that it is a superior coin for consumers while Ripple has one function,bank exchanges which gives it value, I am holding XRP, but if we want to see an everyday use coin which people can get use and pay for things with it is going to be LTC! so Get as much LTC as you can! And HOLD!!!
Activity: 13
April 10, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
litecoin Wink
Activity: 602
April 10, 2018, 03:00:47 AM
The latest news says that LTC is developing leaps steps. I think they are more optimally considered than XRP, which is too problematic.      
Activity: 197
April 08, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
The reason that I trust Litecoin will assume control is that it is a predominant coin for purchasers. Swell has one capacity, bank trades which gives it esteem, I am holding XRP, yet in the event that we need to see a regular utilize coin which individuals can get utilize and pay for things with it will be LTC!
Pages:
Jump to: