Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 67. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
Looks like Ripple is getting more mainstream attention compared to Litecoin, But as crypto investment, LTC is the better choice. But just spread your investment in both. That should good money to be made in 2018 and beyond
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:05:04 AM
In my opinion, each crypto currency is promising in a certain investment industry, so comparing them is meaningless. It is not known where the eyes of large counteragents will be sent in the near future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 09:57:50 AM
Everybody who knows just a little bit about cryptocurrencies and what they stand for knows, that ripple is against the everything what cryptocurrencies stands for. So if you are a real investors and believer in the blockchain technology, you will always chose litecoin before ripple. Ripple is a bitcoin fork with a realy good dev team, who always develop on their project and try to get more acceptance for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
March 05, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
Although Ripple may not meet the ideal of cryptocurrency for state regulation and decentralization, but for a long-term investment this is still one of the best options
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
As about  big altcoins, I have Ethreum and Ripple lying in my wallet and Ripple is about 40 percent of my portfolio. I think that this coin is better
Wow that's big, truly you trusted that most.
And good thing to see that Ripple now is started to pump and I know people are waiting for these moment to come since from few weeks of falling bad. People who are keep on holding and buying it at cheap price it surely made them happy and waiting more days to reach at it's ATH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 08:14:00 AM
I managed to buy a Ripple when it was on a large dump and was not so stable and popular, and now I think that these are my most successful investments
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 04, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
I invested in Lightcoin six months ago and decided to leave it in the long term. Until now, I had not sold it, because I'm waiting for the right moment. As for me, it is better than a ripple
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 04:51:03 PM
I choose Ripple from these two coins. It seems to me that it has a higher potential for growth. I expect that this year it will rise to $3-4.
I would use Litecoin as an investment. Having Ripple as an investment is doable though it's also an investment.
Activity: 453
March 04, 2018, 04:46:16 PM
As about  big altcoins, I have Ethreum and Ripple lying in my wallet and Ripple is about 40 percent of my portfolio. I think that this coin is better
Activity: 38
March 03, 2018, 10:38:59 PM
I invested in Ripple although many analysts say that it's impossible for "ripple to triple" but I think i will invest 40 coins for it.

Though I want to go for litecoin too. Articles are saying that it can really surpass Bitcoin Cash this year sooo I'm pondering to buy 1 LTC  Grin
Activity: 332
March 03, 2018, 10:14:28 PM
I think litecoin is better than ripple, although ripple ripple position is higher than litecoin but progress of litecoin is better.
Activity: 123
March 03, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
I choose Ripple from these two coins. It seems to me that it has a higher potential for growth. I expect that this year it will rise to $3-4.
Activity: 109
March 03, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
If seen from the very rapid growth this year, it is not impossible if in the coming years the price of ERP will continue to increase even likely to reach numbers above $ 1 per ERP. This is strongly supported by several factors including:
* powerful technology
*trust
*security
While litecoin is very similar to bitcoin especially in faster transactions and lower costs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 03, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
ripple is not the right coin to invest. there is also very good news about litecoin. it is very difficult to make money with ripple, but it is a successful coin to invest in litecoin.
my preference would definitely be litecoin
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 03, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
My choice is Litecoin for sure, taking into account the tech and world wide acceptance of litecoin. I really do not understand ripple project and do not consider it to be true cryptocurrency. That is just my subjective opinion.
Activity: 686
March 03, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Indeed if we look from the graph since the beginning of February then litecoin very profitable for us to buy it, but did not rule out the ripple because lately the team from the ripple itself has held various events so important that most likely. the rate will go up as the show goes so I will invest in the current ripple for the reasons above.
Activity: 2
March 03, 2018, 01:51:36 PM
Ripple all the way if the amount used for transfer is coming down this drastically, no other countries to back
Activity: 1190
March 03, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
RIPPLE or LITECOIN, I personally would choose ripple instead of Litecoin. Because Ripple is one of the potentially good coins for the future. If I see Litecoin is not like Ripple though the price is much different between the two coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
Ripple or litecoin ?   
Ripple is the fourth largest cryptocurrency in accordance with its market share. Ripple offers a completely different experience with its customers so they can send money around the world using blockchain technology. Financial institutions may process payments anywhere in the world at the same time. So far, banks and other payment services are very happy with Ripple and are more interested in investing in it if it reduces their costs. Litecoin is more oriented to make transactions faster and lower the cost which means payment oriented. The processing speed for litecoin takes about 2 minutes, unlike bitcoin which takes about 10 for each block. Now, the Litecoin market cap is over $ 15 billion. If you decide to invest in either or both of these, you should learn more about each of these coins.
Activity: 294
March 03, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

In my opinion, you can actually consider to invest in both Ripple and Litecoin because they are the one of the top coins and really performs well in the market when it comes to demands and rise up of the price in digital currency trading. Also, putting all eggs in one basket is very risky so you better to spread your investments to different coins that have potential good performance in the future and I know both of them are really good. So, you can invest to both and hold then wait for the perfect timing to sell and get your earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: