Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 68. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
This is stupid, ripple is a scam coin with no future.
Litecoin all day long
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 03, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I would never invest in Ripple because not decentralised and no proof of work. I am happy that ltc is recovering, as I have work colleagues who are invested in it. I could imagine Litecoin to continue his recovery. Some stage last year the typical recommendation for starters was btc eth and ltc portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I would certainly pick ripple over litecoin simply because of its usage of the protocol. It is a payments protocols which can be used for global value exchange and transfer. Many big companies and banks like unicredit are adopting this platform for value transfer and you can expect it's price to really touch the sky by end of this year for sure. You can expect ripple to be around 5$ by end of this year for sure.
Activity: 28
March 03, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
for me Litecoin also, don't trust ripple...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 03, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
I think Litecoin is a sensible investment. It seems to, it will raise value.
But I do not trust Ripple. I would not invest in it.
Activity: 32
March 03, 2018, 01:17:52 PM
I like both.

Litecoin is like Bitcoin lite, lol. It works. It's fast and simple and has trading pairs on some sites. I think it has potential for stable growth even though Charlie Lee sold his coins.

Ripple is more high risk, but it has been a tremendous investment for people that got in early. I like that it's also very fast and it's one of the cheapest coins to transfer between exchanges.  Undecided

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 03, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
I think Litecoin is better option by far. Ripple is not in good condition at the moment. Ripple has potential, bit will need more time to unlock it, in my opinion.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
March 03, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
I will choose ripple because besides the limited amount of ripple can also do the remittance with very small transaction fee and fast.
Baseless answer xrp is  huge supply centralised currency with no intention of transaction currency solving banking solutions . Try to research atleast not before posting . I think investing in ripple will again market crash happens as soon price increases owners start to dump .
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
Litecoin would be better investment than the centralized banker's coin like XRP,having the structure of banking system wont have any chance of our community to have a transparent and decentralized currency.Litecoin are adopting the payment system already,LITEPAY could be the reason why most of the small vendors could use cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 03, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

I think that you should invest in both ripple and litecoin as both of them are really promising and capable platforms and both have huge potential to grow in the future. Ripple is a payment protocol and is known for its global value transfer platform. Many banks and big companies are adopting it.
Litecoin on the other hand, is simmilar to Bitcoin but it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin. The fees of the transaction is also very cheap which makes it a very usable crypto. You can expect it's price to cross the 1000$ make by end of this year for sure.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 03, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Ripple has potential to grow, but a lot if people said me it will not grow fast in the nearest future. But that's only opinion that you can use or not.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

I will choose litecoin over ripple. I know that ripple at the month of January increases while the other altcoins are dropping, but for me, it's just the strategy of ripple to attract other people to invest with it. If you only observe the ripple movements today, the value of it actually dropped. Well, most of my friends keep on saying that it is a scam which seems to be true. Litecoin is a good choice of altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 03, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
I do not understand why they compare. Ripple is not a cryptocurrency at all. And if you support the blockchain and everything connected with it, you should not even pay attention to Ripple.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
Depends what you're after but if you're going to be hodling for a few years, I think ripple is the better choice.
Activity: 74
March 03, 2018, 10:44:48 AM
Ripple and Litecoin both are good coins but Litecoin is better then Ripple. In my opinion there was a huge difference in market supply of Litecoin and Ripple so as compare to Ripple Lite coin have more chances to grow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
March 02, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
I prefer Litecoin because this altcoin is mineable so everyone can to participate to mine it and this is will good for adoption of crypto, but Ripple just premined coin so only their developer can to create it. But in others fundamental both is good. I just more like mineable coin than premined.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 02, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

between these two, I feel LTC is better to keep
indeed ripple ever outperformed ETH a few months ago,
but the ripple is now no longer alive
they are back to normal and will not seem to rise again
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Ripple is too risky. But Ripple have big potentials for Big profit.
While Litecoin is a stable coin that now the developer has sold all the Litecoin he had in 2017 ago.
So, for me, both are steady.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 02, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

the end of these two coins has decreased. but this will not last long. If I was told to choose between my two coins that prefer Ripple. because its marketing level is higher than Litecoin.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 02, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

In my opinion, having a good market volume is not the meaning of that, it is a good and reliable coin. In my opinion, Ripple is not giving trust by its price characteristics. But contrary on that, I think ethereum is the best altcoin and it has a really good potential to reach great values in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: