Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 62. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
Both coins are good for longterm investment, the differences of markets or business scope to people you need to know. Know first the advantages and disadvantages of two coins. Before anyrhing else litecoin is silver coin of the market and bitcoin is gold. Today ripple is withinin top five but syill price is cheap and take time to go up but its still cheap price you need to consider the volume supply of coin and develop concepts to the market. Good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
If you investigate the chart, LTC is now prepare for raising and only BTC price Effect it, so if you invest in LTC i think it will be good for your future.

I think it's not necessarily to investigate which of the two coins are the best because in my views this two coins are all great openly profitable investing this year 2018. So if you have capital to put on investment, choose the two coins in your long term and short investment.
Activity: 161
March 17, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I would go for Litecoin because it has more stable price value than Ripple.In terms of supply you will realize that Litecoin will have a potential to make more value than Ripple that promise it will be used by banks but still the banks hesitate to use it.
Activity: 378
March 17, 2018, 12:17:14 AM
I prefer in Litecoin for Long-term holding and Ripple for Short-term. But most likely the most valueable to invest is litecoin its most stable price than ripple.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 12:11:36 AM
I prefer Litecoin than Ripple it's more valuable than Ripple, And Litecoin is Long-Term investment like ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:32:24 PM
Both are great coins.
But its obvious people go more for litecoin and it's people's favourite over xrp
Activity: 140
March 16, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
 I choose litecoin over ripple. Litecoin has a very defines position in the bitcoin ecosystem and will most likely rise together with btc. Ripple is a way for the banks and establishment to prey on the hard work of blockchain .
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 03:30:16 PM
Two of the coins frequently mentioned in the world of crypto currency are XRP and Litecoin. The crypto money market is very volatile. I think the price of XRP will rise.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

If you investigate the chart, LTC is now prepare for raising and only BTC price Effect it, so if you invest in LTC i think it will be good for your future.
Activity: 108
March 16, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
Litecoin already get its value on market but Ripple has mor room to grow. So i think ripple has more potential then litecoin for price value.
But also atomic swaps on litecoin is really going nice and also tx fee is decreased on litecoin network. this will make litecoin more popular.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 03:12:23 PM
I very much hope that all the same it is not necessary to answer this question, because very many people still had to understand that the Ripple project has nothing to do with the drafts of the crypto currency. I even saw the news that in the USA in California the court ruled on this.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
March 16, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
It is necessary first of all to determine for what purpose you need this or that coin. As far as I understand - the battle is expected from the coin by a great and easy profit. Well, and compare who in a year, two, five gave more X-es.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 02:04:51 PM
I will choose Litecoin because it's one of the family of bitcoin. The purpose of Ripple is very different to Litecoin.
As far as I know, Ripple is handled by financial institutions. The bad thing for that is they can control the value of it. They can put fees how much they want to.
Activity: 322
March 10, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
I like more Litecoin because it is more stable and has a powerful team. I also really like the speed and cost of transactions.
Activity: 291
March 10, 2018, 09:24:54 AM
for now I prefer Litecoin, because I believe in 2018 litecoin prices will increase high compared to Ripple.
Activity: 325
March 10, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
I think litecoin is better than ripple.Because litecoin has it's own platform.Litecoin team is very active.They improve their platform day by day.
Activity: 350
March 10, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
I think Litecoin or ripple is the same because Litecoin is much more interested and investors believe in Litecoin than Ripple
Because LTC has a very bright future and Can increase the value of  Ripple that will rise and gain profit

Activity: 112
March 10, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
what your investment module ? if  u going with longterm then xrp always good for long term hodl . actually most of the altr price now perfect to buy so i hope do your own decession it will be good for you
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
Ripple is the denomination of a payment network and the payment protocol which potencies it. It was developed and relinquished in 2012 by a company of the same denomination, in order to enable secure, instant and proximately free ecumenical financial transactions. It is built on principles kindred to those of Bitcoin, so many people consider it a cryptocurrency unlike Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
i will choice invest to ripple, because Ripple is fit to long term. RippleNet is a decentralized network based on an agreement between Ripple and network participants
i don't expect and interested to much about litecoin
When you join Ripple, you follow business rulebook or network agreement, which ensures the consistency of the usage of the network for all participants. That's very important for the banks because they use this kind of rulebook as the first step.
Pages:
Jump to: