Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 69. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Ripple made an agreement with the central bank of Saudi Arabia, so it can catch a good increase
Litecoin had a nice increase but stopped right now. 'm gonna take my chances with ripple.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
In terms of long term I bet for Litecoin because it has more stable price than ripple. One more thing is that ripple is a decentralize altcoin which made me decide not to invest with it. You cannot trust centralized coin like centralize bank and government. Cryptocurrency is the product of Central bank and Governments failure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
This guy is of Chinese origin who founded Litecoin parties himself very much honestly and was seen in various deceptions for the sake of personal gain. But just like Ripple just conquers the tops and I think he's an obvious leader Smiley

Today Woori bank (one of South Korea’s biggest banks called @big five@) has completed the second phase of an overseas remittance trial using Ripple, a move that sees the commercialization of blockchain cross-border payments as early as this year. XRP’s effort to make splash in the global remittance space is gathering pace with a growing clientele list  Wink

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 02:36:08 PM
I'd go for Litecoin 100% since it has really huge potential in the future, also i really dont like investing to a centralized token/coin like RIPPLE since it can be easily manipulated by the potential controller/CEO. So it is much wise to say that it is okay to invest in LTC than xrp
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
March 02, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
company or crypto whats next donkey or paper
Activity: 448
March 02, 2018, 01:57:10 PM
This guy is of Chinese origin who founded Litecoin parties himself very much honestly and was seen in various deceptions for the sake of personal gain. But just like Ripple just conquers the tops and I think he's an obvious leader Smiley
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
There will be no comparison litecoin is a lot better than XRP,LTC can be useful to payment sytem XRP as being centralized not really a good idea because it is manipulated by the few people whos handling the development of XRP,its founder has the most supply of this coin and its all unlimited supply if you ask me your investment wont have good gains.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 02, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
is lite coin that big a deal. I am surprised it's getting so much traction equal to ripple
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
I prefer Litecoin and using it for transfers/withdrawals. But in Ripple I don't completely trust as a long term investment. Thats why I don't hold XRP on the deposit.
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
Ripple is the name of a payment network and the payment protocol which powers it. It was developed and released in 2012 by a company of the same name, in order to enable "secure, instant and nearly free global financial transactions". It is built on principles similar to those of Bitcoin, so many people consider it a cryptocurrency. However, unlike Bitcoin, the source code of Ripple's technology is owned privately by the company, which means that it cannot be verified by any outsider. Ripple is a very popular network: many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure, and its native currency XRP (ripples) has been consistently present in the top 5 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization for the past several years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
If you really think about Litecoin and Ripple than the answer is totally clear, LTC is the best for short and long term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
LTC- It has lower supply and Ripple is very centralized.

ltc is like silver and btc gold..
And Ripple is like fiat money that came from the government which makes it centralized. I'd personally choose Litecoin. I don't like Ripple to be honest but I see people who are happy who earns a lot of money from Ripple still I'm not attracted to it.
I earned money from ripple made almost 1000% profit but i don't any strong feeling on this coin. after that again i bought coins but not sure i can make same profit in future. Litecoin is best the project is good i have hopes in future it will give competition to all top altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
My opinion is litecoin for long term investment and Ripple coin for short investment.But, litecoin is one of my favorite coin and i think litecoin have good future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
if I also choose ripple, in terms of ripple price is still cheaper than the Litecoin,

for daily market cap ripple volume is also large,

thus ripple more in interest by traders than litecoin.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
In my opinion, both Coinmarketcap have  high value. The better altcoin or ico can be found.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 02, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
I'd prefer ripples. At the moment, it is already used in the work of many banks. This suggests that the cost will not fall. The more will become its popularity the higher will be the price.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
Personally, I do not like any of these coins, but if it were a choice, I would have chosen Litecoin, they have a very strong team and great prospects for growth.
Activity: 280
March 02, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
I will choose ripple because besides the limited amount of ripple can also do the remittance with very small transaction fee and fast.
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
Both coins are good you can buy both with half half investment in both
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I would pick Litecoin here. Why? Ripple already has a huge market cap and Litecoin has a lot of room left to raise. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: