Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 64. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
March 08, 2018, 01:06:02 PM
With the advance developer Charlie Lee, I much like on LTC. Also got some issues with centralized coin like Ripple. Further to LTC, I prefer BTS, CVC and SC among Altcoins
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
OK
Activity: 15
March 08, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
I will go for Litecoin because I'm not aware what Ripple is. What I know is Litecoin is a lightweight alternative for bitcoin. It has a smaller value than bitcoin and it has a constant presence in the market.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Litecoin are more stable and stronger and longer lasting than ripple, and for investment I believe more litecoin than ripple.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
Ripple for a long time kept on the hype. I think that Litecoin is more functional. Therefore, it is waiting for good future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
March 08, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
Investments in Ripple and Litecoin are both reasonably safe bets in the unpredictable world of crypto currency trading. Both coins are well-known and trusted coins. And both coins offer technological advantages over the Bitcoin protocol.
Activity: 193
March 08, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Ripple it is good to invest for now. And wait until a big a price and to sell if the ripple is pump.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
March 08, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Both are great crypto currencies and have performed quite well in 2017. But if I have to choose one between the two, I would go with ripple XRP with no doubt. Ripple has some real world application and is sincerely working to improve the banking system all over the world. Ripple is a well know company and has a great team working for it. Ripple has been providing payment solutions to banks and financial institutions for quite long.

Its token XRP has high scalability, high liquidity and can convert one fiat to another fiat for banks in matter of seconds. Ripple has also announced some great partnerships that are piloting XRP, institutions such as money gram, western union and many other are already working with ripple. XRP will be huge in coming years.
Activity: 158
March 08, 2018, 05:43:43 AM
I would prefer litecoin because is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world and also due to its fast transaction time.
I believe Litecoin is a future usable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
There's a huge demand in Litecoin than Ripple then at the very least you will know that Litecoin is way better than Ripple.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
i choose litecoin because the past few months im a trader and i hold litecoin and i sell in high price and i have profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 04:33:04 AM
Litcoin issued by someone from China who founded the Litecoin party very honestly and was seen in various agreements to make coin marketing more successful, if the ripple is conquering its peak and and it seems he is more successful,
So if you want to invest should see the next development.
Activity: 350
March 08, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
I have seen many up and downs in the ripple so i have to invest in the litecoin because of the profit motive and now the stability of this coin in the market impressed me and due to that i would like to invest in litecoin and to motivate our friends and relative from this good opportunity now the crypto market is showing a change and by this way the volatility matter in the crypto market for the present time bitcoin is very good and if we have this money we can become the large investors of this in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
March 08, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
Uuu... I think it's very hard question because you want to compare very high coin to very low. If you buy ripple then ripple need go up to 2$ and you will already have double money profit and ltc will need to raise like 200$ high. I think better is xrp to buy just right now since it's cheap. ltc is too high now.
Little confused here.
Can you elaborate how xrp is cheap when it is 10 times more expensive than ltc?
If i decide to buy all remaining xrp i would need to spent $54 Billion and only $ 5 Billion to buy remaining ltc.
not circulating 60900768804 * 0.9 = $54,810,691,923
not circulating      28476769 * 185 = $5,268,202,265
even btc is cheaper 4094488 * 10000 = $40,944,880,000
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
March 08, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

I don’t know why people still support litecoin XD. Litecoin is nothing more than a hype. Its nothing more than a platform. It has no great partnerships and its pretty useless to solve any real word problems as XRP does. People are in litecoin just because they think its another bitcoin whereas the truth is litecoins sucks.

The technology , scalability and liquidity of XRP token is far ahead than what litecoin ever will be. People should start thinking logically. XRP>>>>LTC (truth).
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
March 08, 2018, 04:10:14 AM
I would love to go for Ltc rather than Ripple, but the money required to secure lots of Ltc. Due to that, I can only secure a coin like Xrp which I know have some great potentials.

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 08, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

I was interested in investing in both coins. if I was told to choose between the two I prefer Ripple. because Ripple coins are more stable than Litecoin. and its marketing is higher.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 08, 2018, 03:55:57 AM
If viewed from the side of growth I think litecoin will be more stable than ripple. so, i choose litecoin to invest
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
March 08, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
I will go for LiteCoin as it's not controlled by banks.
Remember Bitcoin came out in 2009 as a sort of protest to the 2008 subprime - wherein gov't and financial institutions are the reason for that financial meltdown.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
If talking is worthy of course everything is worth to use investment. It's just that ripple is superior if my view because thus far the ripple already began to grow and a lot of changes as well as cooperation with the various parties will certainly make the ripple increasingly have high prices and promises to future investment.
Pages:
Jump to: