Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 72. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
February 21, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Found this the other day and as is evident Litecoin is more then 10 times cheaper and is real crypto with real usage.

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 01:24:33 PM
The comparison is really very interesting but I will certainly make my choice in favor of decentralization and in favor of crypto currency, of course Litecoin because many already know that Ripple is not a crypto currency and this project is centralized.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 06:26:22 AM
ripple and litecoin are currently the most popular duo of the market. the amount of data in the digital money market is increasing and the red-green graphics are constantly moving. Ripple is very confident right now and important for investors. Litecoin may be better in the future
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Actually I invest the litecoin , litecoin as you can see litecoins is increasing same as the other coins and yet it's going strong just like ethereum and I know that litecoin would be more than it expected. Invest to litecoin though , and I prefer it than the ripple .
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
I though ripple was quite good, and invested money, but now the price is not so stable, but still I think that it is better then litecoin.
Activity: 123
February 20, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
I prefer Litecoin because he, unlike the Ripple has a limited release. The fact that you can create without limits will always have the lowest cost. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
February 20, 2018, 03:14:20 AM
One of the easiest questions to answer for me. Litecoin is of course better as currency thanks to its fixed supply. Ripple is just overvalued centralized thing, only newbies love ripple. All ripple investors are nothing more than players.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
February 20, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
Litecoin because of its low supply compared to the Billions of Ripple.
Activity: 168
February 20, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
Ripple and litecoin are totally good, it has a good contribution to all coin enthusiasts or to all crypto fan. Today, many types of coins being establish, but not totally all kinds of coins are popular in the market. Mostly people are follows on what coin being useful and in demand, and if a certain coin is popular the more people will adapt and accessed.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 20, 2018, 02:02:25 AM
If I were to choose which one of them is good enough for me to invest, I would choose Litecoin over Ripple. You know why? Litecoin has great potential (even the dark web is now looking at it over Bitcoin), especially the upcoming hard fork to Litecoin Classic and the Litepay debit card that could finally convert LTC to fiat currency when withdrawing funds.

As for Ripple, they are centralized (I sold all of them for TRX) despite that they are having a partnership with a money remittance company, and it is just my instinct that I don't like this coin after all. No offense.
February 20, 2018, 02:01:23 AM
RIPPLE OR LITECOIN
Company or Crypto
February 20, 2018, 02:00:16 AM
Some Banks and other large corporations will start to use it.

Yeh a whopping dozen transaction since October.
No Bank is touching xrp some have working agreement with Ripple which is completely irrelevant for xrp
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:59:31 AM
i dont know much about Litecoin but i use Ripple more often than any other coins so i think ripple is greater than litecoin, it has just been born recently but the rising speed is enormous making its become one of the most profitable altcoins on the market, Ripple belongs to Banking Systems but i reallize it can be much faser in transactions than any other altcoins, but still extremely low fees.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 01:55:42 AM
Definitely Ripple! Litecoin is a good coin, but Ripple has great prospects this year!
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I believe that both these cryptocurrencies have absolutely equal opportunities so you can invest in any of them but I would rather divide the amount of investment into two parts and will invest in both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
February 20, 2018, 01:51:21 AM
Crypto entered the world of money afterwards ripple and litecoin. very old-fashioned in time. and gave people the opportunity to earn money. they must be strictly evaluated.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 01:49:19 AM
Ripple, because it will raise up very high in nearest future. Some Banks and other large corporations will start to use it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 20, 2018, 01:44:38 AM
I will probably choose to invest in Ripple since it's still cheap but and it has already the third largest market capitalization of cryptocurrencies. Litecoin has been compared to bitcoin and anytime soon it will launch to the moon but the only thing that is holding me back is because of its market price that is already high.

But if i have much money, i will surely invest Litecoin too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 20, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
I think ripple is much better than litecoin. Ripple is adopted by a lot of banks, and will have more and more bank adopted it.

But as I said before, litecoin is just a copy of bitcoin. I don't it has some value.
although litecoin is a bitcoin imitation but now litecoin is good for pingpong trading and has a high price compared to ripple. may be for long term ripple good for investment but litecoin is good for short term trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
February 20, 2018, 01:35:52 AM
For me its absolutely litecoin. I believe litecoin is better than ripple cause the ceo of litecoin has commited to make litecoin grow without hold any litecoin anymore. I dont like ripple cause they are related to bank. The others reasons why i hate ripple cause there is major problem that happen lately in japan where a huge amount of ripple has stolen. This problem must have some impact for ripple  and i dont think there will huge grow for ripple in few month
Pages:
Jump to: