Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 73. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 20, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
Go to Ripple....Ripple coin seems to be having a lot potential. And it seems like it can be purchased for the low cost right now. not sure how many people would be into this. but it seems like the alt coin such as that. it can be one good option for the conversion of the investment.

Ripple is a currency that will grow a lot in the future because:

1-Payments are cheaper: since Ripple does not belong to anyone, the cost of transactions decreases.

2-Payments are faster: Because transactions are automatic, complex transactions can take place in seconds
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
February 20, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Litecoin is much better of investment than ripple in my opinion. Ripple is made by banks for banks and there is nothing decentralized about it. If you don't care about cent/decent, then ripple isn't so bad. However, i don't see ripple going up that much any time soon. If you are looking for longterm hold, I would go with litecoin, but if you are just riding the wave and making small margins here and there, then ripple is the better choice.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:14:16 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Litecoin all day, Ripple is the bankers coin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
February 20, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Ripple is not a real crypto but it depends if you're here for the project or for the money. In the second case I'd go with Ripple because I can image a 8-10x during this year, I'm not so sure Litecoin can do the same.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
February 20, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
For ideological reasons, I prefer litecoin. Ripple is a centralized means of payment that is fully controlled by the banking sector. In addition, there are drives ripple opany competitor is Stellar. Maybe he'll get rid of Ripple soon
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 20, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

It is true , that these two coins abave doing a great role because they continue to rise again and still at the top list of all coins but for me if i choose about these i prefer ripple yeah the price of ripple was small but ripple is support by the banks, US federal banks was suppory it and others so i'd rather choose it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:29:52 AM
Ripple or Litecoin, I sometimes do not choose both because I invest in one of the best coins of the future. But if you have to choose, I personally definitely choose Ripple. Because Ripple is very good because in the future Ripple is very precious and the price will be terius ride.
Ripple and Litecoin are both great and there's a great potential in the future.
If I will choose it's better to invest that both.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
February 20, 2018, 12:26:56 AM
Litecoin is increasing use cases, make payments with crypto much easier. It became 2nd most used coin in the Darknet. Ripple on other hand is bank technology and most of the partnerships don't involve Ripple token in the payment system. Research their products. Of course, they want banks to use ripple token as much as possible (as they own 60% of total supply and want price go to the moon), but it is the least popular product in their portfolio. Conclusion - LTC is way better in fundamental, but Hype is what drives market right now. So Ripple might increase in price, as people just hear an announcement and buying!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 20, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
Ripple or Litecoin, I sometimes do not choose both because I invest in one of the best coins of the future. But if you have to choose, I personally definitely choose Ripple. Because Ripple is very good because in the future Ripple is very precious and the price will be terius ride.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 20, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
Ripple and Litecoin are both great and have a good potential. For me it depends on what you want, if you want for  short term you must choose Ripple.
But if I choose, i invest that two altcoin.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
I Choose Ripple for sure.
Ripple's development and its price is quite stable and very good even in the future.
I personally think that ripple will maintain its position in the top 3 coins in 2019. Litecoin isn't good enough for me for a long-term investment.
Activity: 462
February 20, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
I like to handle more litecoin because it is more stable, has time in the market and its price tends to rise steadily, instead ripple is a very unstable currencies, its developers talk about taking out more coins to keep the price low as it is used by banks to make payments and not as a store of value
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
not the same thing
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
i prefer litecoin over ripple. litecoin price was increasing last week.
i heard there will be litecoin fork, is that true ? maybe that is the reason why litecoin price increased.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
I think both of them are good they are good for long term coin and a great platforms.
Activity: 280
February 19, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

I always think that if you want to trade, it is best to trade the following two kinds of coins.
One is the most widely circulated and the other is what you think is the best coin, even if it is likely to return to zero.
The two kinds of coins you are proposing now should belong to the first type I think, the most promising one, but I will not buy these two kinds of coins. Instead, I will buy bitcoin or ETH.
Activity: 52
February 19, 2018, 09:17:35 PM
I made little money on both of them and would stay out of them in short term. Litecoin seems to have a stronger dev team and well supported by investors. In cryptos, volume speaks a lot. Litecoin is dominating the volume game when compared with Ripple.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 08:56:09 PM
I think ripple is much better than litecoin. Ripple is adopted by a lot of banks, and will have more and more bank adopted it.

But as I said before, litecoin is just a copy of bitcoin. I don't it has some value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 19, 2018, 08:22:07 PM
Both of them are great,  one of the litecoin downside is lack of support, if litecoin got backed up by big companies then definitely I choose ltc, its way older than xrp and able to survive in a lot of pressure, for now xrp is better than ltc because it got support of banking, so if you want to invest for long term xrp is more secure
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 19, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
Ripple is a great choice, because Ripple beat Ethereum and it will happen again. so Ripple is better than Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: