Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 76. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 17, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
litecoin becomes the main choice compared to ripple, now ripple has a very cheap price than litecoin. litecoin is good for long term investment and for trading but the current ripple for trading has big risk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
both coins are very strong coin. but I would prefer Litecoin.Ripple is a centralized coin and banks control ripple price.so i don't like ripple coin. litecoin is decentralized coin that's why i go with Litecoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
I will choose Litecoin as it is a better coin for consumers.  Litecoin already has a good market and growth, day by day so many merchant are use this currency as their payment.Most importantly, I think LTH is much stable than ripple.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
For sure and 100% i will choose litecoin. Litecoin is the best community. And this is affecting to litecoin prices.
Litecoin the one of the best alternative coins.
Ripple is centralized coin never forget this detail!
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
I think litecoin is very undervalued. To me anything around $1,000 is a fair value for the litecoin. I'm still amazed about the people who are buying Ripple when it has such weak fundamentals and it's the most centralized coin of all
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
I would pick neither. But if I was forced to choose I would probably go with litecoin, at least it's a real crypto,
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
February 17, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
Without a doubt or hesitation I would select Ripple as my currency of choice. I know many don’t like Ripple for it being a centralized platform; however, there are some aspects of business/life where a centralized currency could be useful. Especially, for its mutable and security aspects.
Activity: 1
February 17, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
Buy both I say  Cool
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
February 17, 2018, 08:25:46 AM
Litecoin all the way! Avoid Ripple because it is a centralized coin and manipulated by banks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
February 17, 2018, 08:21:56 AM
I would choose litecoin over ripple because the main reason why i use cryptocurrencies is to eliminate the centralization of these banks,XRP is being backuped by the central banks which is not good because cryptocurrencies are created to oppose the banking system clearly this coin is doing the opposite of what satoshi nakamoto really wants.
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
both coins are good. however I prefer litecoin for my investment compared to Ripple. litecoin is an alternative after Ethereum for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 03:42:25 AM
if I myself choose LITCOIN because of the potential for its nine increase / the price is huge so it is well suited for future investment as well
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 03:37:50 AM
if i have to choose i will choose Litecoin. because this coin is the third alternative coin after ethereum and NEO. that's what I choose now for the future. Litecoin is very profitable for me compared to Ripple.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I prefer Ripple. On my mind this is one of the most perspective currencies we know. Ripple developers made a huge path to incorporation its technology in bank system in Japan.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
If you want me to choose between the two, then I think I will choose Ripple.
Because Ripple looks more promising, it works with many Banks.
When Bitcoin dropped close to 40% back in the middle of December, Ripple rallied, quadrupling in value in just a few days.Then, as Ripple and other cryptocurrencies sold off a couple of weeks later, Bitcoin rallied.Ripple is good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
February 16, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
I give my vote for LITECOIN, these technologies are, first of all, good prospects for cooperation with large companies. Ripple stopped loving me because of the manipulations that are happening to him, he will be in the same hands will want to go down, they will want to raise.
Activity: 56
February 16, 2018, 01:34:48 PM
Ripple is a coin that’s meant to be used by banks , while litecoin is a coin to be used by the everyday person .
Ripple takes criticism because crypto ppl are anti bank enthusiasts. While litecoin is like a coin of bitcoin with better tech and faster transaction times . For a coin to over take bitcoin is going to be hard. I say ripple because there’s not a “bitcoin” for banks . Just my opinion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 16, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
Ripple is a for-profit super centralized company. They profit from the use of their Ripple Network.
Adoption of the Ripple Network however do not guarantee the adoption of the XRP token that you buy; and virtually every banks and companies decides not to use XRP after having tested it.

Furthermore, the executives of Ripple can legally cash-out on XRP by a huge amount every mth. Not good at all.

Ripple may be a promising company if they succeed to convince banks to use their network. But IMO, the XRP token is a shitcoin.

Stellar on the other hand is a non-profit, decentralized and open source alternative, that was forked from Ripple due to disagreement of the path it should be taking.
The Stellar Network will only get more and more decentralized as it gets adopted by more small-businesses, and smaller banks in developing countries (and many already are adopting it in these countries), and is doing great in SE-Asia now atm.
Stellar is also setting up its own decentralized exchange (DEX) + realizing its vision as a decentralized bank for THE PEOPLE.

Its focus is on the common people, not the mega corporations and big banks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
I would always pick litecoin ahead of ripple. The supply of ripple and what ripple stands for dosent really attract me to it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 16, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
I think the ripple is good, many also predict the ripple has a potential increase in 2018.
Hmm. IMO also Ripple has higher rank than Litecoin on coinmarketcap at the moment but I think Litecoin has better potential in the future than Ripple. LOL. Although Ripple is a low value coin, it's a good choice for new trader with small amount of money but for me I would choose Litecoin for long term holding. Maybe in this year Litecoin can be able to reach to 1k$ but Ripple, I think it's really hard to reach to 10$ in this year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: