Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 75. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Litecoin is more fair and has proof of work backing it
Litecoin pricr is more stable as you see herr https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/usd

Let nor forget how ripple price went up to 4 and down to 1
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

I do not consider both of these coins to be promising, but if I choose between it, I would invest 25% of my portfolio in Litecoin for a short time.   
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 18, 2018, 04:19:22 PM
Ripple is not cryptocurrency, so i am for Litecoin with both hands. Litecoin is good crypto which has huge potential in future. Probably, i would invest in litecoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:59:24 PM
Ripple and Litecoin both are good coins but Litecoin is better then Ripple because There was a huge difference in market supply of Litecoin and Ripple so as compare to Ripple Lite coin have more chances to grow in my opinion.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

These are two coins with completely different technologies and fields of application. Therefore, I would invest in both Ripple and Litecoin. But Ripple still think more promising coin, so its share is 70 percent.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
February 18, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

I would like to invest on both litecoin and ripple and I don't see so much loss of profit if I choose to invest on both two. What good about ripple is that it cost less or much more cheap compared to litecoin, but I think ripple can't make me much profit because of it's huge supply, so I still prefer Litecoin as my long-term investment because I guess it's price will soon back again to $350+ this mid 2018. Just my guess!  Grin
Activity: 602
February 18, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
From the point of view of reliability, uniquely Litecoin, this is a real crypto currency, there are also working ATMs where they buy ltc. Ripple is a more risky asset, despite constant news about using xrp banks and look at the chart, ask yourself how much the asset is drained so much if the creators of xrp have 60% of the coins in their pocket.?
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
February 18, 2018, 07:47:46 AM
I prefer litecoin in my opinion litecoin has a future but i can't see that in ripple.Ripple is like a bubble for me i don't trust ripple.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
February 18, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
i prefer chose litecoin because it has lighting network and many people use litecoin to move to another market because it has low fee and fastest transaction, for investing litecoin is good to, because xrp is just token and ltc is coin Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
Litecoin. It is here for some years already, always performed well. Ripple is too centralized.
February 18, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

i dont want to choose which one is better, since they are both had a greate uptrend i will choose them both to earn much profits in the future, even the price of these two are too far from each other, but sooner or later they can give you a better profits at the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
it's not the same thing, hard to compare then. Should I choose between the two, I would choose litecoin anytime. There are some fishy people behind the ripple, doesn't seem trustworthy to me
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
Generally I prefer Litcoin to Ripple. Litcoin has been existing in quite some years now. And it's has experienced a drastic increase in price. It's actually surprising.
Litcoin is More stable than Ripple. Multitude of people tend to think there is something Fishy about ripple, It can easily dump at anytime.
Activity: 292
February 18, 2018, 07:23:29 AM
if I prefer Litecoin, because I think Ripple is out of time when defeating Ethereum and now I'm sure Ripple will take a long time to raise the price again.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
February 18, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

If I ignore fact that ripple is made for banks, i would say both are good investments.
Litecoin will reach high levels - research this https://www.litepay.us/
And for ripple, if banks start using ripple technology it will also reach high levels in future.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
February 18, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
I use to be a big fan of ripple. Then I realized it's not specifically made for us as the consumer. It's centralized. It's not for the people. It's not a peoples coin.

Litecoin, is the better choice in this situation. And with litepay coming up I hope it can be a great success. Litepay is all litecoin needs to succeed and I think we will see that by the end of 2018. If you look at LTC and ripples coin amounts, and market caps it's not unlikely that litecoin couldn't hit eths price sometime in the future. Look at eths price @49b market cap... Think about it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:48:34 AM
In my opinion Ripple is better than LITECOIN.
I have invested in Ripple , never in litecoin.
Ripple price is low , so you can invest in it now.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2018, 06:35:21 AM
Generally both Ripple and Litecoin are very good coins but in my opinion Litecoin is more authentic, stronger and decentralized coin then ripple. Ripple has huge supply other side Litecoin has very less supply, so Litecoin have much better chances to grow in Comparison to ripple.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
Litecoin was even better than ripple, i am going with litecoin
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
These two coins have no relation at all, why did you make a comparison like that?
I would choose Litecoin obviously. I would choose any decentralized coin over Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: