Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 78. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
I prefer litecoin, or ripple brother "stellar', I think both of them also have potential to become top 3 altocin, stellar is similar to ripple, open- source, distributed payments infrastructure
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
Both XRP (Ripple) and Litcoin are good coins but litcoin is more stronger then ripple because ripple supply is huge but litcoin supply is very low against ripple supply. Litcoin have better chances of more growth rather then ripple.
Activity: 101
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
If I have to choose between Litecoin and xrp, I would definitely vote for Litecoin. It's faster transaction time will be a huge plus in 2018. I don't see xrp having any potential in the long run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 16, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
I would prefer Litecoin. It is a much more decentralized and authentic coin. No people who play with the price (pump and dump) and Charlie Lee is a good developer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
I will go for litecoin because the litecoin are having an updates called litepay which its the reason why litecoin is starting to move. By the way litepay aims to deliver the “world’s first borderless payment network,” a watershed moment for cryptocurrency and Litecoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
February 16, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
I prefer Litecoin than ripple, aside from owning LITECOIN you can also gamble it in some sites because there are sites that accept litecoin. LTC keeps on growing up slowly but surely and it has more potential than RIPPLE. But the fact is i have a few coins of each coin but i was planning to add more Litecoin in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 07:57:13 AM
I like ripple because Ripple gave me a lot of profits for me Grin
Hows? with ripple you can buy a lot of coins and then take profits every growth
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
RIPPLE OR LITECOIN ? this is very difficult choice both are equally superior in the market, but still la they have advantages and disadvantages of each and LITECOIN price is much higher than RIPPLE, therefore I prefer LITECOIN only.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
LITECOIN is my choice. Ripple showed his volotility and I think they are very manipulated, wanted to put down wanted to raised and a lot of coins frozen, which the same is not good at any time can unfreeze. A LITECOIN is certainly a technology, now more and more payment systems will be connected to it!
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
XRP is a centralized coin created by these bankers also it is being backuped by the cental bank,so i would go for LTC because it is less centralized than this XRP,litecoin has more potential to grow than ripple because litecoin is just like BTC and ETH but has faster tx confirmation and larger blocksize.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
it is just different. I hold both of them and wait before one of them or another team make something really worthy for people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
February 16, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
I see Litecoin going places and on top over Ripples. Perhaps it even has the potential to unseat Ethereum someday. My opinion that Litecoin will take over is that it is a superior coin for consumers.
Ripple has one function, bank exchanges which gives it value.
But if we want to see an everyday use coin which people can get use and pay for things with it is going to be LTC!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 16, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

I invested in both coins Ripple XRP and LiteCoin LTC because they're my favorite coins since last year.
These two coins also has the speed that users will not feel any delay of sending coins between wallets and that's why Big Companies are partnering these two coins as their Blockchain partner for their products and services advancements.
But, if I choose one that for me is better than the other then I would go for Ripple because it is now widely used like countries in middle east like UAE and Saudi Arabia and recently Western Union is also partnering RIpple as their tool for money remittance through Blockchain.
I choose Ripple over LiteCoin.
Activity: 126
February 16, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

Why not buy a little bit of both?
Myself I invested in a lot of crypto currencies (altcoins) and I never fully knew them all, there are so many coins on the market. One thing is for sure, the crypto currency market is here to stay and by diversifing your portofolio you may end up having a gold fish in it.
Ripple or Litecoin, Patato or Patatoe, same thing. Diversify and gain profit by reducing the risks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 06:48:39 AM
if for the long term I suggest to buy ripple, because reportedly there will be a lot of good news about ripple

That’s exactly the reason why I would also go with XRP.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
February 16, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
My favor goes to Litcoin over Ripple as Litcoin has more value then Ripple. Both have different field altcoins and don't have any comparison. Ripple is also a good altcoin but it give you less returns then litcoin in short term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:37:53 AM
Both strong altcoins, with high potential. But I think that Litecoin will have the edge from a long term perspective. Ripple still can be a great investment because of its lesser price value, but that will probably change in the near future again, due to its many announcements.
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
Coins are really different: Ripple is a centralized blockchain aimed to facilitate inter-banking payments (even if banks are not really using the XRP token). Litecoin is a decentralized blockchain with good tech
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
February 16, 2018, 06:31:43 AM
I have both coins and both are great. Very different in terms of sector.

Litecoin is one of the oldest coin and is price action is a little slow. It just went up big on 2017. Even though the price action is up and down i trust litecoin that in the long run the price will just go up.

Ripple is still a great buy as of now it is still cheap. Lately theres a lot of great news about ripple and it think the ptice will be affected.

If your plan is for long term buy ltc but if you are trading xrp will be better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
I sill hope that ripple will recover and go up.
Pages:
Jump to: