Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 79. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
I like Litecoin than Ripple. Both are good but Litecoin is stable than xrp now. As far as I know the dev of ripple now seems quiet to the community nothing information was given. Even the community is worrying.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
February 16, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
Both are good coins.
But I would choose Ripple.
I think it's a better coin.
It will rise for sure.
Activity: 173
February 16, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
I like ripple because it is a very popular network: many banks across the world use it as the basis for their own settlement infrastructure, and its native currency XRP (ripples) has been consistently present in the top 5 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization for the past several years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
My choice would be LTH because it combines all the benefits of bitcoin with a shorter transaction time and it has a low transaction fees. Its a peer to peer technology to operate with no  central authority just like btc where managing transactions and issuing money are being carried out collectively by the network. Most importantly, I think LTH is much stable than ripple.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
I prefer Litecoin than ripple because it is more trusted. In Litecoin you can leave it for a long time without worrying that the value would decrease in just a snap while ripple will give you trouble in a sleep because you are always worry it would dump anytime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 05:47:30 AM
Personally I would go with ripple the future outlook and adoption by bankers makes it a potential crypto that is bound to be successful,  although is centealized litecoin had been around for while however we all witnessed the astronomical rise of ripple in Nov 2017 and there is a possibility of xrp achieving the that feat again.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 16, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

For me Litecoin is greater than Ripple because ripple is owned by banks and banks are the enemies of crypto litecoin is slowly moving up and ripple are so very fast to pump due to hype but soon it will get dump unlike litecoin even this coin is slowly to move up and has a weak volumes than ripple it's safer to invest than ripple.
Activity: 17
February 16, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
XRP isnt a cryptocurrency its a centralized coin which has the banking structure,it also has partnership with the central bank and these bankers can easily manipulate its price so i wouldnt invest to this coin,Litecoin in the other hand has more advantave than bitcoin and ethereum,tx confirmation is faster than these two giants which gives litecoin more useful.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Very accurately described these two coins, especially in such an unusual form. Smiley In my opinion, Ripple really needs to buy and closely monitor it. As soon as the price rises, then sell, when it is fall, so start buying again. This is a pretty speculative coin. It has always been so, it will remain so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 16, 2018, 04:55:07 AM
I prefer to choose litecoin as my investment since ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency. Litecoin already has a good market and growth, day by day so many merchant are use this currency as their payment. IMO it is still have room to make improvements.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

Ripple is centralized and has received a lot of media attention which in turn, led to many of its pumps.

Even though I'm not the biggest Litecoin fan if you look at the charts then ripple definitely looks like a pretty big bubble at the moment. It's on another run at the moment which could end at any given time, so it's incredibly risky.

Litecoin has pretty much stayed the same in BTC, and not increased in value that much. If it gets hyped up, it could go up to what ETH is at currently. But still, I don't think that either are the best choices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
Litecoin Potential to be a friendlier, more scalable version of Bitcoin. Litecoin already activated SegWit and Lightning which Bitcoin finally did but did not do for many months after each was first created for Bitcoin.

Ripple is Great They seem to be the most pragmatic and a lot of banks seem to partner with them, etc.
Ripple's focus is on providing technology to banks looking to make cross-border payments more efficient
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 16, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Litecoin was even better than ripple, Did you know that? ripple is centralized currency which make a lot of partnership with bankers and some regulators to give the more regulation to the cryptocurrency. 
Litecoin offers the next implementation of lightning network soon.
Never try to invest or put anything on shit centralized ripple coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

Ripple vs Litecoin, I obviously support Litecoin. A few days ago ripple rice arisen at 3.80$, then I buy some ripple with my cash but now ripple is around 1.60$, it is a matter of great loss,.. So I support ripple the best.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 16, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
I prefer LTC than XRP because I don't trust to XRP devs, it is not normal that they have such big amount of coins. But Charlie Lee is a good man, I subscribed on his twitter, he is also a part of BTT community (you can find his profile here, on BTT  Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 16, 2018, 02:50:37 AM
any altcoin that has the potential to get pumped is a good option for investment without an exception. it doesn't matter what they are called and what their price is and where they are being traded, as long as they get pumped properly giving a good profit, they are a good investment.

both XRP and LTC can get pumped and are getting pumped at the moment which makes them good.
however LTC has a fork coming which will give free money to whoever holds any amount of it and that can effectively mean the price of LTC can get pumped even more thanks to this hype.
Activity: 350
February 16, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

Definitely Litecoin even think there is nothing. What can you get with a ripple, or rather with a centralized and controlled coin, correctly small crumbs. And what can you get with a coin that can double or even triple in a short period of time to six months. Here to you and a conclusion.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
February 16, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
I would definitely choose litecoin over ripple. Litecoin has a very defines position in the bitcoin ecosystem and will most likely rise together with btc. Ripple is a way for the banks and establishment to prey on the hard work of blockchain enthusiasts.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

This two coins are great and a best way to invest your coins , and the price of litecoins is $215 and the ripple is $1.13 so which means that still the litecoins is the one of the best to invest. But , "BUT" despite the prices of this two coins , still for me is I would choose the litecoins , it's going strong same as the ethereum , ripple is a good way to invest but the best is the litecoins.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 16, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
This is a tough one and I would choose Litecoin over Ripple. Reasons are:

a. Majority of Ripple has been premined giving the developers the means to manipulate the market at any given point of time which is disgraceful if you think about it.
b. Litecoin has huge potential due to its large community which is willing to support it no matter what and since the developers did not premine most of these coins unlike Ripple.
c. Litecoin is already being offered as an alternative payment method by many popular online shopping portals when compared to Ripple which shows that it is more popular at the moment.
d. Based on profit and loss scenario, I have achieved bigger profits HODLING Litecoin when compared to HODLING Ripple in the long run.

Based on these above reasons, I feel that Ripple is a good crypto coin to invest into, but Litecoin is a slightly better investment.
Pages:
Jump to: