Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 04:50:18 AM
Ripple is doing great and volume keep increasing but bitcoin will still remain the father and leading of other coins volume os bitcoin is higher and people keep investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
it will never going to happen such a thing because bitcoin is decentralised and ripple is centralised coin so there is no such a chance or something and they are not same in no aspect ..
No coin can replace the BTC, at present BTC prices are at $ 6400, and RIpple is at $ 0.46, do not understand why the questioner can predict two coins I have never thought that the ripple would be a coin to replace the BTC in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 01, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
I can't see any likelihood of Ripple being $10 unless Bitcoin is around $40,000 in which case Bitcoin will still be wearing the crown at the top of the cryptocurrency pile. I think Ripple has some great usage case supporting it and as it's adoption increases we may see a steady increase in value.
Activity: 231
November 01, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
i don't think ripple will b reach in bitcoin level, bitcoin is a high potential and most popular decentralized coin and ripple is centralised bank currency
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
I dont think so, i think Bitcoin is very strong than ripple and ripple will not be the next bitcoin. BEcause Bitcoin is a mother of cryoptocurrency and Crypto growth is determined by the growth of bitcoin. Tht's why i prefer bitcoin and choose bitcoin than ripple.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 04:19:42 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
I also think like you Ripple can be serial Bitcoin go to the moon.It always grow slow and sure is safe for investors.Bitcoin good probably Ripple will reach $ 6.We will wait for in this month.
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
 it will never going to happen such a thing because bitcoin is decentralised and ripple is centralised coin so there is no such a chance or something and they are not same in no aspect ..
Activity: 406
November 01, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
BTC is recognized by US government and regulated in some other countries, while Ripple is just starting to show some good growth. You should not ever compare them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple is good coin and have strong community but i dont it will become next bitcoin. Its hard for ripple to reach $10 because if that happen market cap value will be biggest in cryptomarket defeating bitcoin

Yes I agree with you that ripple is a strong and promising coin but I don't understand why people are making noise like it will defeat Bitcoin. There are more predictions like BTC will reach $50k in two years. Also XRP is supported by bank which will not be more popular than you think.
the abundance of support from enthusiasts make the Ripple Ripple as main coins are quite profitable. so this affects the development of Ripple and Ripple has a much higher price which makes it a pretty valuable coins next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 31, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
I don't think that any altcoins will overtake Bitcoin. Cause it is the king of all cryptocurrency. Not only ripple so many more altcoins will try to overtake Bitcoin. But I believe that Bitcoin will hold it's own position.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
everything can happen in the crypto world, even if the ripple can replace the bitcoin position, moreover ripple now contributes more in real terms than bitcoin, and also the ripple has already occupied the 2nd position shifting ethereum, even if only for a moment
Activity: 532
October 31, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
I think if xrapid is good for long-term investment, I don't think I will be able to match it like bitcoin, because bitcoin is the highest and xrapid is not the next bitcoin ...
Activity: 434
October 31, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Actually riplle is really strong and effective coin one of its but this idea is reall hard to reach succes because ethereum and bitcoin have really powerfull dominance in the market and a lot of people that are intereset in market direct to these coins.
Activity: 608
October 31, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
I don't believe that ripple will replace the position of Bitcoin as the best crypto. Bitcoin is decentralized, while ripple is centralized. the main reference to crypto is to avoid centralized control. so ripple has no power to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 31, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
At Ripple coin other technology. It seems to me to speak about replacement of bitcoin still early. There will pass 4-9 years and then will talk.
Activity: 644
October 31, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
Ripple today has a lot of opportunities, but unfortunately today we have to understand that there is no project that could replace BTC or ETH, because these projects are definitely the best of its kind.
Activity: 1484
October 31, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
Ripple communities and users continue to increase, when the market is dropping the Ripple has risen to 80%, if the market recovers soon it is easy for Ripple to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 31, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
Ripple's XRP was not designed to be a digital coin or a cryptocurrency to be used in the broad economy. The small centralization faced by XRP inside Ripple is surely not desirable for a world class cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 31, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
too early if you consider Ripple as the next bitcoin. in my opinion, Ripple is better focused on attracting investors to enter it and creating a new system that will develop the project. and I think Ripple can approach the price of bitcoin but can't replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 10:00:36 AM
I do not believe in that. Ripple is a very good coin, but it definitely won't be able to overtake Bitcoin in the list. the maximum will be able to overtake etherium
Pages:
Jump to: