Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
Maybe ripple is a potential coin can beat eth to be second place as top cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap eventhough for a while, but until now it's just temporary and now xrp still in the third place and in the begining of this year until now too difficult for xrp reach $1 per coin. With this condition of course it is too hard for ripple catch up and beat btc to be the best coin in the cypto's world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 31, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
All participants in the crypto industry have witnessed a rapid increase in prices for Ripple. I think that by 2019 it can reach new peaks.
Activity: 266
October 31, 2018, 07:24:43 AM
Lol WHAT?? Ripple is next bitcoin? Grin Grin Grin Sorry, it is very funny to hear about it, especially in a day of creating bitcoin, a fully decentralized system. It is like to compare the microsoft and btc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 07:01:09 AM
Ripple will never be the next Bitcoin, they are very different. Ripple centralized crypto and targeted on the banks when Bitcoin it`s decentralized coin. What about the future of Ripple, I think it can be bright if they will develop as well. It cost to invest in.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
No, I do not believe in such a turn, ripple is an excellent project, I have no doubt and it is much more technological than bitcon, but it’s not Bitcoin with its popularity. Now Bitcoin is more than ever.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 31, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
In my opinion Ripple is in a different dimension to Bitcoin since the latter is decentralised and the former is centralised. Given this and the reason for creating crypto in the first place one may conclude that XRP can't get close to BTC because people favour freedom, thus decentralisation. In my opinion all the XRP hype is fake
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

After the start of the crisis, such new Bitcoins are appearing every month, but the truth is that none of them could become even close to BTC, so let us stop creating hype about XRP. There is no chance.
Activity: 244
October 28, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
You make me laughing for significant amoutn of time. Just spend some time reading the WP of Bitcoin and of Ripple. It woudl be easy to get where you was wrong.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:22:07 AM
I think ripple is good for long term investment, I've read in some article about ripple that many companies adopted it, so it will increase in the future for sure, but I don't think that ripple is the next bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
October 28, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
certainly not, there is a major difference between these two coins, and that is that bitcoin is uncontrolled and de-centralized, while ripple is controlled by the banks
and by total market cap is really small difference between these two
BTC is 2x XRP market cap (when you count whole number of available coins)
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
October 28, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
never, but i see why alot of newbs would think that, back in the day 2012-2013 everyone hated ripple for good reason, i dont hate it but just know better, just like another coin but premined and now ripple saying xrp doesnt belong to them is odd
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 28, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

XRP looks good option for investors right now, but I am not sure that it is able to evolve fast enough to become the king. In the same time, I do not want to exclude different ways of fututre.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
lol,10$ . Take a calculator and calucate how big of a marketcap it should make then, be realistic.
Yes, there is a good potential for upsode in case of XRP but it does not matter that it will get unrealistic influx of capital.
Activity: 168
October 18, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
I believe that bitcoin should not be compared with any other coin, and especially with Ripple. Which, as for me, does not represent anything about itself. I generally think that Ripple will just disappear soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
To be honest it sounds like nonsense. Synonyms of cryptocurrency is anonymity, decentralization. Bitcoin is an anonymous and decentralized currency, like most coiptocurrencies. But Ripple is a centralized banking currency, which cannot be cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 252
October 18, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
In the crypto world everything is so unpredictable that over time you can expect everything,but not the replacement of bitcoin Ripple,it's just unrealistic,different technologies and different demand for these coins.Ripple is very necessary to try stouby become the new "bitcoin"
Activity: 336
October 17, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
I think that Btc will be the leader always, to my mind, it is going to be the next currency we will have instead of the standard one we have today. to my mind, it is better to use digital currency today
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
This really made me laugh because your way of comparing btc to xrp is funny and serious, all because ripple was pumped with 100% we are not going to rest and am sure if it was other way round you particularly will call ripple shit coin, which am sure of , crypto is not what it does now but what it can do in future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 17, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
We know that neither goals of Ripple and Bitcoin nor their roadmaps aren't to be linked whatsoever to each other. There's no way that Ripple will be the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
Ripple will never become a coin similar to Bitcoin and will never be considered as a significant coin as Bitcoin. Ripple is a pretty good coin, but it will remain in this position for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: