Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 17, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple is a good coin but way weaker than a bitcoin. So even to compare them both would be ridiculous. The ripple is super cheap and no chance it will reach the selling rate of a bitcoin.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 04:29:18 PM
I think that Ripple. This is just a ball that will soon burst. I wouldn't trust him. For someone it is just profitable to advertise it.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
October 17, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
Predictions always go against the truth. You can see that there are a lot of Altcoins who have moved so fast and are known to be Bitcoin replacers, but in the end, they all fail and many of the Altcoins have disappeared. There is nothing but waiting for the winner.
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 04:21:57 PM
I believe that each of the cryptocurrencies you named will have its own purpose. And their interests will not overlap.
October 17, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
I think that all this advertising is empty talk about Ripple to promote it higher. In fact, he is still very, very far away from Bitcoin and should not even be compared.
Activity: 322
October 17, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Ripple will never compete for Bitcoin. I think this coin is much weaker than Bitcoin and it is incorrect to compare it with the king. But Ripple is also a very interesting project.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
who knows? as of now xrp is constantly at number 3. sometime last september xrp went to number 2 for some hrs only. with the xrapid that is coming out and its usabilitysurely xrp will rise to number 2 and who knows at number 1. ripple is the blockchain of banks. 
Activity: 616
October 14, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
I doubt whether Bitcoin can be replaced by other coins because Bitcoin is the first and will always be the first in my opinion. but if you talk about the possibility it can happen but I think it will be very difficult because currently Altcoin is still influenced by the price of Bitcoin so it will be difficult to be able to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
It is far too much to be comparing xrp to BTC,this is just a way of hyping just to make believe what is not.The question is,what is so special about xrp tech that will make it to replace btc?
Activity: 218
October 14, 2018, 02:59:23 PM
Here is here I of course doubt. Have you seen the technical part of Ripple? It will be good if he just works in his field.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 14, 2018, 02:50:03 PM
You mean the next rip off.
I am against anything that will call themselves the next bitcoin specially now.
Thya have been creating coins and tokens which have control. What is that again?! Yeah they can control it.
It is centralized and they just gained everything from a hype of FUD.

It is too far away from bitcoin for it to be compared to your XRP.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
I would say that ripple is a bitcoin for banking industry. In general meaning bitcoin can't be a replaced by xrp,because last one is centralised unlike bitcoin
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
October 14, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
Xipple has much potential no doubt but if you say or compare to bitcoin it's not fare ,xpr max range for next 3 year is only 10 dollar so it's impossible.
Activity: 336
October 14, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
Why some people want to replace bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency why why i understand many people losing their hope for bitcoin, i agree ripple as of now is in the good status but even if bitcoin price is in drop the value of bitcoin is still huge than to ripple.

Bitcoin has long been a reserve currency in the cryptocurrency market. He is trusted by many people, they keep their reserves in it. Currently, Rippl has no chance of shifting Bitcoin from first place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
October 14, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
Ripple is a great altcoin that is worth investing but it can never replace bitcoin. XRP is third largest cryptocurrency with highest market capitalization, it is stable than many altcoins in the market with huge potential.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
October 14, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
Ripple doesn't have the ability to beat bitcoin because there is a wide price gap in between both the coins and ripple cannot reach near the price of bitcoin ever.
Activity: 602
October 14, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
What do you know about the Ripple project? It seems to me that today many people do not understand at all that today there are such distributions and such a blockchain as for example the Ripple project, because I think that in any case this project cannot become a full-fledged cryptocurrency.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 14, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO

All of a sudden a sound from ripple is roaring. I guess the crypocurrency value has been started with a bang. Never expected a great show. Ripple has overtaken BTC and other altcoins this week hope it will continue.
Riplle could become the next Bitcoin because bitcoin until now has not returned to stable and so all altcoins still have the opportunity to become next from bitcoin but Riplle almost dies and loses its place

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 12:04:09 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple is good coin and have strong community but i dont it will become next bitcoin. Its hard for ripple to reach $10 because if that happen market cap value will be biggest in cryptomarket defeating bitcoin

Yes I agree with you that ripple is a strong and promising coin but I don't understand why people are making noise like it will defeat Bitcoin. There are more predictions like BTC will reach $50k in two years. Also XRP is supported by bank which will not be more popular than you think.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
October 13, 2018, 11:03:26 PM
I heard and read lot of activities and developments about ripple XRP which encouraged me to invest to this crypto though there are lot of people also don't like this due to the concept like centralized but this one is surely will go high as per news this coin has high possibility of getting regulated. Once regulated the trust from investors and people will surely develop and more people will adopt Ripple XRP..

All cryptocurrencies will be regulated sooner or later, so this is not a good argument.
The fact that cryptoworld do not like Ripple is caused not only by the fact that it is centralized, but mainly because it can not be called a cryptocurrency at all. After all, in the form in which it exists now, it will be very easy to manipulate the price.
Pages:
Jump to: