Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 13, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
I heard and read lot of activities and developments about ripple XRP which encouraged me to invest to this crypto though there are lot of people also don't like this due to the concept like centralized but this one is surely will go high as per news this coin has high possibility of getting regulated. Once regulated the trust from investors and people will surely develop and more people will adopt Ripple XRP..
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple is good coin and have strong community but i dont it will become next bitcoin. Its hard for ripple to reach $10 because if that happen market cap value will be biggest in cryptomarket defeating bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
October 13, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
It's certainly possible, though in my view, unlikely. If lots of banks actually started using XRP for their cross border transactions and started buying it up, then the price could definitely see a serious spike.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 13, 2018, 09:30:11 PM
I think we should consider looking at the volume of circulating coins as a comparison. Bitcoin still has the biggest part which means ripple is a bit far from reaching bitcoin status. Yet as it is moving forward possibilities are still open. Maybe in the future or maybr not at all.
Activity: 219
October 13, 2018, 09:18:10 PM
I think ETH will be the best coin after BTC, and this is proven now. I think this is the time to invest in ETH. we can buy and save it. because I am sure that later in the year 2019 the price will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple was going strong because of the adoption that company using its coin as payments in worldwide shipments so it's getting more investors and more popular but it is not enough to replace Bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 13, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

So much talk about Ripple overtaking Bitcoin?! this is the first time I read all about this if this ridiculous thing happens then we have the number 1 coin that is centralized and we all become a laughing stock here imagine a centralized project topping all decentralized one in a decentralized industry.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 13, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
Why some people want to replace bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency why why i understand many people losing their hope for bitcoin, i agree ripple as of now is in the good status but even if bitcoin price is in drop the value of bitcoin is still huge than to ripple.

Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 07:54:18 PM
No!!! because in my opinion the next bitcoin is Etheruem and not Ripple, even though Ripple once defeated Etheruem but Ethereum easily defeated Ripple again (because it's difficult for Ripple to defeat Ethereum forever), therefore what I think is worthy of being next Bitcoin is Ethereum and not Ripple.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
October 13, 2018, 07:44:43 PM
Maybe no for now since there are so many things that needed to look forward on it but the possibilities still there since ripple is competitive and strong altcoin. It's almost surpass the Ethereum and guess the dominance of the ripple will go up on succeeding years since it is been notice well and been adoptive by huge support of their big hodlers/investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 13, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
It's still too early to conclude that Ripple is the next Bitcoin, there are many other altcoins that are actually better development than Ripple and have the potential as the best Altcoin, one of which might be ADA and NEO, these two altcoins have potential that I think is better than Ripple
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
October 13, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
If banks will use Ripple , then it can be on first place on Coinmarketcap by Market capitalization , but Ripple and Bitcoin is 2 Different things . Centralization and Decentralization Smiley Same applies with Ethereum - dAPPS
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
Ripple has a lot of potentials, but in my opinion it's not what Satoshi would have wanted, it's too centralized to be a crypto and that's why many people repudiate it, I can't blame them because it's in this ecosystem and it has the right to have its space, but it's being sold as a revolutionary crypto when it's actually doing centralized deals with the banks.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 13, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
yes, i agree if ripple is the next bitcoin, because after he wins beat Ethereum (even though Ethereum has now defeated Ripple again) it is a good first step to show that Ripple does have a good chance and worthy for the future to replace Bitcoin (the next Bitcoin).
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

Why always steer ripple in this talk? How can ripple pass Bitcoin if the circulating supply is so many than of Bitcoin. So we should consider the supply when talking about what should get next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 07:19:49 PM
from banks' perspective, distributed ledgers like the Ripple system have a number of advantages over cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Ripple has been increasingly adopted by banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
And it turns out that Ripple's news to be $ 10 is still not seen at all. Maybe the conversation only becomes something that needs to be questioned basically. I think it's still too far, and a little impossible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 13, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
Just in last month ripple attract me except that I didn't bother about the invest in ripple. In my opinion, we really can't compare bitcoin and ripple in any manner. For any coin, it's impossible or takes many years to go ahead the bitcoin in market cap or community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 06:15:20 PM
When I see shit like this I just want to punch person who say it in his stupid ass face. We could go long and wide explanation why most centralised coin shouldn't ever be compared with bitcoin.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
I can't say so loudly. While Bitcoin is in its place of honor. And at least there are worthy cryptocurrencies. This does not mean that they are ready to take the place of the great Bitka.
Pages:
Jump to: