Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 11. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 07, 2019, 01:55:48 PM
Braindead thread by braindead people
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 01:48:54 PM
In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Quite expected solutions from the "centralized" coin. I would not be surprised if in the near future they will again do something on the market. That's why you should stay away from them.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 01:36:22 PM
In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 01:25:48 PM
I think it will hapen one day , but definitely not now and not in the near future . Now ripple is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market and it will be so , until banks officially abandon the idea of ​​using xrp technologies for their transactions. When this happens, then riple will die.
yes, that was very possible because Ripple was very dependent on the bank so if the bank didn't use it again it would make Ripple lose his breath.
if at any time there is a technology that exceeds the Ripple then the possibility of the Ripple will be replaced and that is the end of Ripple.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 07, 2019, 01:07:15 PM
Ripple already has great popularity so it is difficult to die and not in the near future because currently the ripple reputation is good and always increasing, but any dicryptocurrency can still occur instantly.

Did you live under a rock the last years?
Ripple manipulates xrp price like crazy.
Ripple will die when the last slave died.
It seems you are just a cheap sell out, happy enslavement.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 07, 2019, 12:42:46 PM
Ripple already has great popularity so it is difficult to die and not in the near future because currently the ripple reputation is good and always increasing, but any dicryptocurrency can still occur instantly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 07, 2019, 12:37:16 PM
I think it will hapen one day , but definitely not now and not in the near future . Now ripple is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market and it will be so , until banks officially abandon the idea of ​​using xrp technologies for their transactions. When this happens, then riple will die.
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 07, 2019, 12:11:10 PM
Ripple will not going to die instead it has a bright future but ripple price not increasing drastically and giving such profit. Ripple are struggling to move up because of the bear market.
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 12:09:35 PM
I think you are just trying to bring down ripple in order to promote your project. Despite the bear market in 2018, Ripple managed to perform well on the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 07, 2019, 12:04:24 PM
I don't have a very detailed knowledge of Ripple. I still don't understand why Ripple has more market cap than Ethereum. But ultimately, Ripple is now the second largest coin with a market cap. So I don't think such a coin will die in the near future. 5-6 years from now, maybe we can talk about different things about Ripple. But at least for the next 5-6 years Ripple will continue to be in the market.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
February 07, 2019, 11:58:03 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Read todays analysis of ripple's price - https://coinswitch.co/news/ripple-latest-technical-analysis-2019-02-07
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 11:56:55 AM
Time, as always, will tell. Personally, I think that most people today are still trying to invest in XRP, so it seems to me that today it is better to invest in XRP on the contrary, because today it makes sense to start the investment process
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 07, 2019, 11:41:14 AM
Some predictions of what will gonna happened to a thing or a scenario sometimes really happened in the future but still in XRP that it will gonna die must be not possible because most of the currency in the market XRP is now on the top list that has a bigger growth in the pasts year that's why it is hard to say that it will gonna die in this coming year too easily.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
February 07, 2019, 11:14:49 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
Private blockchains doesn´t make any sense because why you need a blockchain if it is not a decentralized? Database is much better for these purposes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2019, 11:09:51 AM
Anything can happen. But I think ripple won't die that easily because many people and banks invest in ripple and when prices fall is the time they are looking forward to starting investing in large amounts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 07, 2019, 10:10:07 AM
Ripple will never die except it's along crypto, I'm yet to see a coin that has as much community as Ripple. People will always trade it and banks are already using the technology.
Ripple is not a coin, its a company selling xrp.
Lets see how long the scam will run
Bitcoin supply having ever 4 years and xrp staying the same.
Currently daily new bitcoin supply is about 1800 in 30 years time 8
Currently daily about 5 million xrp added to circulating, in 30 years time about the same, no supply halving is in place.
Will be a good laugh.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 07, 2019, 10:05:19 AM
No it won't die, especially when it has talk backing it (most of it is negative, I agree) — if there comes a time then banks will first implement ripple technology before other cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
February 07, 2019, 09:55:10 AM
I was so skeptical regarding ripple for such a long time but recently I started to see the good part in the coin and actually for some people, ripple represents the opportunity to rise their businesses to another level. Even if ripple is centralized and backed by bank , we already knew this but I still don't think ripple is a good investment even if some good things came up to surface but your statement is bold and I don't think ripple can die.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
February 07, 2019, 09:50:42 AM
Ripple will never die except it's along crypto, I'm yet to see a coin that has as much community as Ripple. People will always trade it and banks are already using the technology.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 07, 2019, 09:47:04 AM
Lol ripple will never die as long people are buying and selling it. Crypto lives forever.
Pages:
Jump to: