Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 14. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 12:25:40 PM
I don't think ripple will die but there's a chance that other big banks develop their own version which is surprisingly happened in the future . In terms of ripple to become a bubble is not yet to come .  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 02, 2019, 11:31:28 AM
I don't think so. Check out market cap and look at fact that it is the main competitor of ethereum in terms of market cap!
Ethereum and ripple are top crypto currencies at the moment!
Yes, in fact, the capitalization of the coin dropped just 10 times. There are coins from the TOP-50 that fell in its price a 15-20 times.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 02, 2019, 04:20:30 AM

No one can work with  manipulated marketcaps

ðºÞæ starts computer and sees XRP is still nr2 spot. His bags on eferium and dentacoin and dogecoin become more worthless every day passes by. He decides to log into butthurttalk and see people positivelytalking about ripple XRP...he gets sad because all his hard fud work gets ignored. He decides to post negative opinions because its the only thing in his life that is constant

LMAOOO Brainlet
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 02, 2019, 04:14:20 AM
SWIFT chooses R3 over Ripple (XRP), what does this mean for Ripple?

However, SWIFT had maintained its distances from decentralized blockchain-enabled networks, citing asset volatility as one of the major issues

No one can work with  manipulated marketcaps

Braindead bae at it again.

"No one work with manipulated marketcaps"
Tell that R3 faggot lol

https://www.r3.com/news/r3-launches-universal-corda-settler-application/

R3, the world’s leading developer of enterprise blockchain solutions for business, today launched its new Corda Settler, an application purpose-built to allow for payment obligations raised on the Corda blockchain platform to be made through any of the world’s payment systems, both traditional and blockchain-based. XRP is the first globally recognized cryptocurrency to be supported by the Settler, bringing the Corda and XRP ecosystems into closer alignment.

The Corda Settler is an open source CorDapp that allows payment obligations arising on the Corda Network to be settled via any parallel rail supporting cryptocurrencies or other crypto assets, and any traditional rail capable of providing cryptographic proof of settlement. Uniquely, the Corda Settler will verify that the beneficiary’s account was credited with the expected payment, automatically updating the Corda ledger. In the next phase of development, the Settler will support domestic deferred net settlement and real-time gross settlement payments.

“The deployment of the Corda Settler and its support for XRP as the first settlement mechanism is an important step in showing how the powerful ecosystems cultivated by two of the of the world’s most influential crypto and blockchain communities can work together,” said Richard Gendal Brown, Chief Technology Officer at R3.  “While the Settler will be open to all forms of crypto and traditional assets, this demonstration with XRP is the next logical step in showing how widespread acceptance and use of digital assets to transfer value and make payments can be achieved.”

When a payment obligation arises on Corda during the course of business, one party now has the option to request settlement using XRP.  The other party can be notified that settlement in XRP has been requested and that they must instruct a payment to the required address before the specified deadline. Once an oracle service validates the payment has been made then both parties can treat the obligation as settled.

Lmao tell me how faked eferium and buttcorn marketcaps are! Pro tip you canbecause your bags are heavy as fuck

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 07:11:17 PM
A lot are making mistakes about the coin xrp. I do not expect it to just die all of a sudden, but my expectation is that , it would dump.
Whenever  the ceo and other team members dumps what he has with him, then expect a huge dump.
This has really been happening and i am sure he has been dumping on investors, which is why there is a wide margin between the intervals of its pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2019, 06:27:29 PM
I don't think so. Check out market cap and look at fact that it is the main competitor of ethereum in terms of market cap!
Ethereum and ripple are top crypto currencies at the moment!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 01, 2019, 06:06:21 PM
SWIFT chooses R3 over Ripple (XRP), what does this mean for Ripple?

However, SWIFT had maintained its distances from decentralized blockchain-enabled networks, citing asset volatility as one of the major issues

No one can work with  manipulated marketcaps

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 06:00:36 PM

Seriously? Do you know that XRP coin has no use on the Ripple platform? The platform can operate without XRP coins at all! The only objective of this coin is to make developers rich. All coins are pre-mined and concentrated in developers hands. So, when they want money thay sell these useless coins to hamsters. Please, take some time and search info about Ripple platform. It'll save your money.
[/quote]

Right, and I can ride a horse from NY to Miami but I think I would rather fly in an airplane.  Customers can send payments via Swift GPI or Ripple's XCurrent but both solutions still settle in FIAT.  XRapid and now R3's Corda Settler allow for Real-Time Gross Settlement using XRP all without the clients needing to hold XRP.  Its facilitated through market makers (exchanges).  The new version of XCurrent includes a feature called Multi-hop which allows for clients to settle in XRP in corridors with appropriate liquidity with no additional risk or compliance issues.  Given that XRP is rapidly expanding liquidity worldwide time is running out if you are betting on the current correspondent banking system to remain status quo.  Are you even aware that banks and corporates are holding >$10 TRILLION FREAKING DOLLARS in nostro/vostro accounts worldwide just sitting idle because the current SWIFT system requires these pre-funded accounts to do business globally?  XRP is the only digital asset set up to solve this >$10 T problem.  Nothing else is fast enough AND has appropriate liquidity and trust in the market- certainly not Nano or XLM.  XRP will be the global standard for cross border payments.  I'm holding XRP for 5 years and will retire, will you?  

Oh and for all the other scared FUD out there check out this website...

https://fudbingo.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 01, 2019, 05:54:30 PM
No, I don’t think that the XRP coin will die soon. The coin has a lot of investors, a large daily trading volume. Also there are projects that use the XRP coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 01, 2019, 05:34:08 PM
I don't think that ripple will die this soon. But you mentioned a very good point. lets come to the point, ripple is advanced payment and Bank based crypto And it is one of the best three crypto which have the most valuable marketcap. It is also backed and highly supported by the banking system. And for transferring money from abord many banks trying to use ripples technology and so they are testing it. And maybe in near future they made something like ripple technology and kicked ripple. But I think on that point some of the banks still support ripple and for this kind of case ripple will can fine banks organisation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
February 01, 2019, 11:55:52 AM
For me RIPPLE will never die but it can fall on the market price.
There are suspicious market movement and circulation. I, myself dont believe on this project and never trust this one.
I will never choose to hold this one.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 11:01:12 AM
I think the foundation of xrp is very good. Very suitable to expand use for banks. Therefore, xrp is electronic money that I think will be very stable and hard to die
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 01, 2019, 10:58:41 AM
Will Ripple die? If Ethereum can die, this will happen to Ripple. Everything cannot be judged based on subjective factors when events take place around us. Find out more about the information you see and don't become desperate about that information because the bear market is happening.
Activity: 686
February 01, 2019, 10:55:57 AM
I don't think so. Ripple just like bitcoin and ethereum has already proven itself in the market. Its been on the rise and been down at some point but it still in the market. Although its possible that banks are only interested on the technology behind ripple but not in ripple itself. They might stole it and make their own crypto with the same functionality as ripple.

If it's true ripple there's no way people make transactions or buy it. This can still be used even though everything has decreased which worsened earlier this year.
Activity: 574
February 01, 2019, 10:47:48 AM
I don't think so. Ripple just like bitcoin and ethereum has already proven itself in the market. Its been on the rise and been down at some point but it still in the market. Although its possible that banks are only interested on the technology behind ripple but not in ripple itself. They might stole it and make their own crypto with the same functionality as ripple.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 01, 2019, 10:31:21 AM
Ripple never die as this is the most trusted and trading coin .................
Ripple is not a coin, it is a company selling worthless xrp to noobs at massive inflated price. Anyone educated knows it cant be trusted and has a lot of wash trades.

Many global banks using these technologies ....

Any evidence or you just like to par-take in scams. Ripple has some working relations with Banks and thats it, neither use xrp (in rare circumstances ripple does)

..... it also holds its top 10 position due to investor trust on it.
It moved up in ranking on crap sites like CMC with successive manipulation, monkey businesses, lies, decides, shenanigans, taking advantage of not so gifted members of the community .......
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
February 01, 2019, 10:15:28 AM
Ripple never die as this is the most trusted and trading coin for this market after Bitcoin and Ethereum. Many global banks using these technologies and it is growing and it also holds its top 10 position due to investor trust on it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 01, 2019, 08:51:29 AM
Those people said that ripple will die because they don't have ripple in their wallet and they did not see the potential of this coin. Maybe they are envy who are have ripple so they are going to spread negative news to affect the people to sell their ripple.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 08:50:49 AM
Ripple is excellent coin for banking sector and people are still believing in it so i don;t think that ripple will die at least in near future it will not possible.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 08:47:17 AM
Don't know if it will die, but most likely will go from billions into millions market cap, next 2-3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: