Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 13. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 07:50:25 AM
I disagree with the OP. A lot of people may not like Ripple, and may not like XRP, but in my opinion it is one of the strongest coins not just in tech, vision and professionalism, but also in the possibility it has to push crypto adoption into the mainstream.
It's pretty obvious by now that XRP will not die, lol. It's even behind bitcoin now and already overtakes ETH so I don't see any arguments whatsoever that it will become obsolete. It made a lot of money for investors and this trend will continue. Although is has a lot of haters specially coming from Bitcoin Maximalist, we can't take out the fact that it enjoyed support of crypto enthusiast right now.
Coin stronger themselves has proven during the last collapse of prices, well looked, for me she now one of the most reliable and think not I one who thinks also
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 03, 2019, 06:46:48 AM
Currently ripple become second coin in the coinmarketcap , ripple will never die because the development keep running and they was create better product.  Since tradeable the price actually keep going up years by years.  Ripple has big potential to going up to $10 in the long run.

Ripple is a company selling near worthless xrp.
In 2018 a total of 2 054 976 219 xrp where added to "circulation" (cough) increasing from 38739144847 to 40794121066 total
On average that is 5.6 Million per day (5 630 072)
Obviously at $10 that would require 56 Million of new money every single day for a piece of code which can easily be copied.
That amount of stupidity does not exist in the world, sorry to disappoint.

User there sitting at his sunday shift at the drive trough and hating his life cause he bought XRP at3.50$

100 points for effort little brainlet

Has hard time with dealing with hard hitting truth. Crypto in his limited knowledge is some kind of competition. lol
Enjoy your enslavement.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 03, 2019, 05:25:54 AM
I disagree with the OP. A lot of people may not like Ripple, and may not like XRP, but in my opinion it is one of the strongest coins not just in tech, vision and professionalism, but also in the possibility it has to push crypto adoption into the mainstream.
It's pretty obvious by now that XRP will not die, lol. It's even behind bitcoin now and already overtakes ETH so I don't see any arguments whatsoever that it will become obsolete. It made a lot of money for investors and this trend will continue. Although is has a lot of haters specially coming from Bitcoin Maximalist, we can't take out the fact that it enjoyed support of crypto enthusiast right now.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 05:17:25 AM
Nice segway to shill
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 05:15:19 AM
Well, i don't see Ripple dying in the future. Ripple is among the few coins which can stand the test of time and take the entire crypto to another level of adoption. One factor which can keep Ripple going is the decision made by the UN to integrate Ripple and IOTA in its operation.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 03, 2019, 05:10:34 AM
Currently ripple become second coin in the coinmarketcap , ripple will never die because the development keep running and they was create better product.  Since tradeable the price actually keep going up years by years.  Ripple has big potential to going up to $10 in the long run.

In 2018 a total of 2 054 976 219 xrp where added to "circulation" (cough) increasing from 38739144847 to 40794121066 total
Obviously at $10 that would require 56 Million of new money every single day for a piece of code which can easily be copied.

User there sitting at his sunday shift at the drive trough and hating his life cause he bought XRP at3.50$

100 points for effort little brainlet

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 03, 2019, 05:08:38 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 04:41:02 AM
Ripple will not die for short term, but it will die slowly after all speculation. Banks are not fully use ripple technologies but for now ripple has a contract with them, for any reason the banks will not use ripple after their contract over. 2019 and 2020 ripple will be stable coin, at that years ripple will raise 3x.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 03, 2019, 04:08:38 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 03, 2019, 03:15:27 AM
Currently ripple become second coin in the coinmarketcap , ripple will never die because the development keep running and they was create better product.  Since tradeable the price actually keep going up years by years.  Ripple has big potential to going up to $10 in the long run.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 03:12:05 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
Yes, Ripple has a problem that everything is tied up on banks, but as we can see, even this brings results, and I am sure that the Ripple can be a coin for payment precisely because of its centralization and more stable pricing policy.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 02:54:14 AM
I think that the ripples is a coin that came out and bypassed all. This happens only with artificial pumping. It will hold when there is a fast growth rate.. If it is not and will be even stronger drop to $ 2000 bitcoin, the ripples just collapse.
Activity: 1274
February 03, 2019, 01:32:40 AM
I think you are opinions are not valid as Ripple has great thinkers and experience team members, XRP is still in crypto market at 2nd position. Ripple has crossed Ethreum in ranking as it will grow on banks and in crypto market so it will grow fast.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2019, 01:09:12 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Ripple was able to survive that bearish 2018 crypto market and not just survive, ripple was able to top the crypto market, and for me they became number one, although they only reach and overthrew ethereum at the second spot, ripple has proved to anyone in the crypto universe that they could compete and survive in this up and down market.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 03, 2019, 12:47:06 AM
Ripple will not die soon, at least not within more 3 or 4 years because a lot of people are still not thinking about decentralisation. After couple of years, people will be more focused to decentralisation and Ripple will no more be used as a payment method but for now, it's gonna be used.
Activity: 336
February 03, 2019, 12:40:27 AM
NO! under what claims are you even bringing this up Huh. Ripple is one of the major cryptocurrencies in the crypto sphere and you believe it is going to die just like that. Well i know the massive reduction in the price of Ripple is all because of the dump in the price of bitcoin. As soon as the crypto market rises most cryptocurrencies will rise again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 12:07:22 AM
The ripple will not die. Ripple is getting stronger and has come on the second rank.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 02, 2019, 08:07:08 PM
I'm not sure XRP will die, even if the XRP is abandoned by the bank, XRP will continue to exist and there will be many other investors who still believe in XRP,
the reason is very easy because XRP is very fast in shipping and the fee is very cheap.
so if XRP will die, I'm sure not, even for the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
February 02, 2019, 07:56:24 PM
This is just another funny question. I am neither a soothsayer nor a god to predict the fate of ripple but with I have witnessed, ripple is one of the potential markets that is set to over take bitcoin some time to come. The major updates that are given about ripple clearly shows that ripple is a very good coin to have, in fact, an alternative to fiat. So, IMO, ripple will never die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 12:34:10 PM
I think banks would start using Ripple and they are making a lot of strategic partnerships all around the world to make this happen. I have nothing against Ripple if it is going to be used as a centralised investment method, but please eliminate this "crypto" from our market. It has nothing to do here.
Pages:
Jump to: