Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 12. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 07, 2019, 09:05:23 AM
no, I think ripple is good and also has great potential in the future, even though now the price of Ripple is still cheap, for me Ripple won't die. because its development is now starting to rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 07, 2019, 08:57:56 AM
And almost a year later after it had been written your post, XRP came in second place in terms of capitalization and continues to exist. According to the head of Binance, he is going to enter into a partnership with Ripple for the development of xRapid, and the company said that it exceeds SWIFT by 90%. Do you really think Ripple will die?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
antares.codes trade51.co aco.so
February 07, 2019, 08:55:19 AM
The point of going into crypto is to be decentralized, Ripple is not decentralized. So yes, it will die with the banks in a near future.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 08:51:29 AM
Ripple has provided surprising benefits to its holders late last year. I think Ripple will stay alive and alive because Ripple is a coin that gets support from the bank. So in my opinion, Ripple is one of the strongest coins.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 08:50:41 AM
The popularity of the blockchain is growing and banks are forced to admit it.  therefore, they most likely will not stop cooperating with Ripple!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 07, 2019, 08:43:39 AM
Banks make profit by investing in Ripple Inc early one. The profit comes from dumping near worthless xrp to noobs.
Millions invested, Billions in return, the average XRP gambler is obviously in the red cheering like mad to get his money back.

Here is Ripple Inc investors who eagerly wait for xrp looser to finance luxury lifestyle.
https://i.ibb.co/r6ZNzg9/ripple-inc-investors.jpg
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 07, 2019, 08:29:28 AM
that makes sense, because big banks certainly don't want to be under the platform, they definitely want even bigger profits and throw the platform that stands beneath it. so for people to people, and small businesses to small businesses it makes more sense. Ripple must immediately think about that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 02:00:24 PM
Many people think that ripple price can be manipulated easily, so you never know what’s gonna happen. For me, i don’t know how long ripple will suvive but i don’t believe that it’s gonna die soon.
Ripple always is growing and falls on one and the same scheme , I think that this coin very manipulated, and of course coin little whom likes I think in the future she can disappear
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
February 06, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
Many people think that ripple price can be manipulated easily, so you never know what’s gonna happen. For me, i don’t know how long ripple will suvive but i don’t believe that it’s gonna die soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 06, 2019, 12:29:05 PM
As of late forks after fork appearing  XRP Cash, XRP Gold, XRP Diamond........................

Even UAE and Saudi Arabia, one of the most authoritarian brutal governments just toke opensource xrp code copy-paste make it closed source and launch the Saudi-Emirati cryptocurrency.
The running costs of some notes are minimal.
https://blockmanity.com/news/saudi-arabia-and-uae-launches-a-separate-cryptocurrency-for-banks-to-facilitate-cross-border-payments/

There is absolute no reason large corporation will not have there own token. Even extending to private individuals as a kind of status symbol will have own token.

You can spot xrp shenanigans daily
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 12:17:58 PM
All envious people of the XRP project will not really wait for anything, because everything will be fine and the XRP project in any case will be immensely popular in the world and the banking sector, because it was created for this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 03:54:41 PM
I would not argue about this, as the use of Ripple large banks will be quite possible. But it seems to me that first of all everyone will want to get Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
February 03, 2019, 03:48:52 PM
This is the second coin on CMC and I have huge doubts about this statement. It seems like a lot of people are supporting this coin and investing huge money into Ripple. In my opinion it does not deserve to be in top 3, but it won't die anyway.
Activity: 63
February 03, 2019, 03:38:31 PM
Well only time will tell. If ripple can pull out another trick,  I guess they will survive... All they have to do is be useful
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
February 03, 2019, 03:35:07 PM
I never was a ripple fan and I do not see any great articles poiting in the ripple direction so my investment plan does not include ripple ....maybe if they announce a big change but I doubt ripple can leave the banks...
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 03:04:17 PM
it seems impossible, it's hard to say the top rank coins die for no apparent reason. ripple is just getting worse, and you know when they get down they can still beat ethereum. Ripple Marketcap is ranked 2nd and pushed ethereum which has been there
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 03, 2019, 01:45:05 PM
It is very hard to a coin which have the second biggest capitalization be die. Some bad news can't show all future of any coin
Ripple may die, but in order for this to happen it is necessary that people stop believing in this coin and large investors finally understand that the ripple is an empty coin and it is not very stable. it brings profit only to the major holders which are the team of the project itself
Activity: 230
February 03, 2019, 01:28:59 PM
It is too big to die!
Maybe i would have accepted you if it was ranked higher than 1000 on CMC but it is already in top 5 on the market and it means a lot of money and also people are in ripple network and transferring 24/7 , so I don't think so!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 03, 2019, 09:28:43 AM
It is very hard to a coin which have the second biggest capitalization be die. Some bad news can't show all future of any coin
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 08:38:47 AM
I think you are opinions are not valid as Ripple has great thinkers and experience team members, XRP is still in crypto market at 2nd position. Ripple has crossed Ethreum in ranking as it will grow on banks and in crypto market so it will grow fast.
Most people do not like ripple, from the fact that this coin is loved by banks , but of course for a long investment, I would not buy it , but for short-term transactions, it is perfect
Pages:
Jump to: