Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 16. (Read 27504 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 07:45:41 AM
Ripple is one of the strongest coin in the cryptocurrency market. After Bitcoin and ETH, has stongest  project and 3rd tank in coin market cap. No need to panic. Ripple will come back to his price again.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 26, 2019, 07:43:22 AM
why did the fud hit ripple so hard in this days ? Someone said that the capital is too big and the coin is overvalued...is this right? what happened exactly with the ripple?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 26, 2019, 07:21:11 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Did you know that Ripple was created before Bitcoin? So Ripple is the first blockchain project, I said blockchain because it is not real cryptocurrency due to centralization, but that doesn´t make this project scam.
And maybe thanks to centralization they are so successful with many financial partnerships.  Roll Eyes Wink
The garbage coming from xrp tarts is phenomenal xrp genesis time stamp is 1.1.2013, yes its the result of a drunken new years celebration.

Ripple sells XRP for pure profit; , Ripple gets cash (real money) for XRP.
XRP is a security.
“It is entirely centrally controlled, operating more like an ETF unit than anything else since the issuer has the capacity to release or absorb (pre-mined) tokens in accordance with their valuation agenda.”
When the ledger first launched, the company and its founders owned all XRP.
Ripple sells its reserves of XRP or gives them away (bribes ).
Ripple is a drink for hobos.
Ripple was a fortified wine produced by E & J Gallo Winery[3] that was popular in the United States, particularly in the 1970s. Possessing a low 11% ABV (lower than modern table wines), it was originally marketed to "casual" drinkers.[4] Due to its low price, it had a reputation as a drink for alcoholics and the destitute. It was popular among young drinkers, both underage and college students. It is no longer produced.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 26, 2019, 06:57:18 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Did you know that Ripple was created before Bitcoin? So Ripple is the first blockchain project, I said blockchain because it is not real cryptocurrency due to centralization, but that doesn´t make this project scam.
And maybe thanks to centralization they are so successful with many financial partnerships.  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
January 26, 2019, 06:51:45 AM
It's not ripple that would die, but banks would die. Unless, ripple is a product from banker. So, ripple has to die.

The creation of blockchain is to take banks down, why do we need banker here?
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
January 26, 2019, 06:36:19 AM
Dont think so, banks are very coservative structures, why do you think that they acturally want to decentralize their transactions and document flow?! And even if thats happens - xrp is top 3 crypto now, do you really think it can die so easy, there are a lot of projects succesfully existing without any working product..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 06:23:37 AM
There is so much good news for XRP recently, but only a bad news is that a company judged that the real value of XRP is only about 6 billion USD. But they are still unsure about this information and there is a lot of controversy around it on Twitter or Reddit
Messari analysts have estimated that Ripple's market capitalization is overstated by more than $6 billion, but the Ripple team, with the assessment of Messari does not agree.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 06:23:06 AM
i think instead big banks only use ripple as a bridge for the digital economy a way to flow money to the digital economy without being notice ripple is a good project but that doesn't mean it will succeed
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2019, 06:20:18 AM

XRP? Maybe, but not Ripple. They are not equal. XRP is just an asset in certain developed by Ripple Labs protocols. And nobody cares about decentralization  actually... World will be sill centralized
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 06:17:09 AM
No!!! it's impossible to happen on the ripple, because I know Bank will not throw Ripple, because Ripple is one of my favorite coins and its ripple volume is also very unlikely to die, I strongly believe in the development of their ripples. advanced technology in terms of transactions.
I agree with you that ripple is a very protensial coin and it's not going to die. It will be a great project in near future.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 26, 2019, 06:09:35 AM

I think that Ripple has a good technology that helps banks to develop. I believe that Ripple will not die but as an investment I do not consider because the coin is speculative and I think that there are more interesting coins.
Activity: 182
January 26, 2019, 05:31:08 AM
i bought some XRP last January. its price is over $3 at that time. now, its price is only 30 cents. it fell by 90% in a year. such a big change. it is difficult to use on a large scale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 05:23:33 AM
There is so much good news for XRP recently, but only a bad news is that a company judged that the real value of XRP is only about 6 billion USD. But they are still unsure about this information and there is a lot of controversy around it on Twitter or Reddit
the good news from Ripple and I don't think Ripple will die for now and then, the possibility of dying very long, if he really has no value and lots of bad news. hopefully the Ripple will be better and grow well so that the value will increase. Ripples can still be profitable so use them well.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
January 26, 2019, 04:49:02 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 26, 2019, 03:49:37 AM
Ripple or XRP coin having big community and daily transaction volume very big. I think XRP is liquid market and can compete with ethereum in market cap value. If banking using Ripple network and using XRP coin for banking transfer, i think XRP coin price will rising
for sure XRP has the community and those people are passionate about it the price is always appreciating every now and then so it's hard to conclude a token will die just like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 26, 2019, 03:48:19 AM
Ripple is the tech which many banks are already adopting to enhance their transactions and effectiveness. And to bring to your notice if you've not known the coin itself isn't used by these banks they only use the tech provided the tech survives the token will as well.
Activity: 294
January 26, 2019, 03:02:27 AM
No Ripple will not die it has bright future. It needs strong team and powerful idea. Everybody have full hope from this. It has one of the largest coin. It provides huge potential and it gives more profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
January 26, 2019, 02:56:11 AM
Ripple or XRP coin having big community and daily transaction volume very big. I think XRP is liquid market and can compete with ethereum in market cap value. If banking using Ripple network and using XRP coin for banking transfer, i think XRP coin price will rising
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 26, 2019, 01:44:15 AM
Well they may drop it later which is possible but the users will determine the success of it not the banks, as they might develop their own tech too but will always meet xrp in front as the first and trusted one before any other coin in that line .
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 12:32:23 AM
As the Ripple is depending on institutions and helping the financial system to cross border transitions, ripple ca't die and will be grow more in FEB , you will see major growth in price.
Maybe some people are just underestimating Ripple but we cannot deny that it still stays in the top 3 of the market.
In fact, taking over ETH for quite some time now, and still standing firm, if we cannot appreciate it, I believe there are a lot of big investors who
trust their money with Ripple. Founder is also pro bitcoin, I read in one of the article, he was saying that he is not ready to see bitcoin to go zero as he still holds it.
That is true, many people thinking skeptical about Ripple, but i still believe on ripple.
In the future, there should be a surprise given by Ripple for every investors that has invested their money in it.
Pages:
Jump to: