Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 20. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 20, 2019, 12:16:05 PM
All this is nothing more than fantasies of people who want the XRP project not to develop, there are a lot of them, just like most, I do not want this project to develop. Because I think this project as a whole is not a cryptocurrency.
As I understand it, this project serves as a very powerful bridge between the banking system and cryptocurrency numbers. Western Union has already repeatedly confirmed this theory in practice. Thus, I very much doubt that the ripples could lose their relevance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 20, 2019, 11:37:58 AM
All this is nothing more than fantasies of people who want the XRP project not to develop, there are a lot of them, just like most, I do not want this project to develop. Because I think this project as a whole is not a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 03:26:28 AM
People who do not like Riak surely expect Riak to die, but in fact, Riak is in good development and has many communities.
So for now saving Riak's words will die.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 20, 2019, 03:19:24 AM
Why said ripple will die when it has proven its Worth's ,even shitcoins still survives till date as far its traceable on exchanges ,ripple is not just a coin it has its usefulness too
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 20, 2019, 03:12:37 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
I don't think so. The ripple coin has been very successfully used by the entire banking system and it is unlikely that banks will switch to using another cryptocurrency. Banks are united in one common system of monetary relations and therefore must work using a single approach. This is still provided by the ripple coin. The demand for this coin among banks and financial corporations, on the contrary, is constantly increasing. Ripple will grow well in all respects so far.
Activity: 350
January 20, 2019, 02:12:06 AM
I don't believe this. Ripple is one of the strongest cryptocurrency with wide usage in payment. It can process fast payment with cheap fee with any big amount, these what banks need. I think banks will use Ripple in oversea payments soon.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 20, 2019, 02:05:29 AM
Actually, Riak is good at developing, but many people judge that Riak is centralized, even though many investors have believed and feel safe with Riak. I think a lot of pros and cons are natural and each has their own reasons, but I see the development of ripples is quite good and it seems that it will continue with the position it has achieved.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 01:33:14 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

What makes us sure about ripple is that, it was good in trading as its volume takes a huge cap in the market and many people consider to buy it in low cost in compared to altcoins with huge price but low volumes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
January 20, 2019, 01:22:39 AM
Ripple token has a quite good future. It bypassed Ethereum on capitalization level recently, having come to the second place on this parameter. Also, the coin is supported by bank structure. And it is the main plus upon token potential.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 20, 2019, 12:32:03 AM
Not sure why you have such a negative view on Ripple, but face facts it has been around already for over 5 years, and it has adoption deals from many large money transfer organisations, it is being used for its intended purpose whether than large banks get onboard with them or not. It has a much better chance of survival than 99% of the ICO coins from 2018.
Everyone has its own reason to shill or put down a certain coin. But it is still the community who has the final say on Ripple as obviously it won't simply die or go away as it's enjoying the full support and even in the top 2 spot. So I'm not surprised if it's going to continue for the next five years and who knows what will be the price that time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 20, 2019, 12:27:55 AM
Not sure why you have such a negative view on Ripple, but face facts it has been around already for over 5 years, and it has adoption deals from many large money transfer organisations, it is being used for its intended purpose whether than large banks get onboard with them or not. It has a much better chance of survival than 99% of the ICO coins from 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 12:20:18 AM
Ripple is a global financial settlement that allows the world to exchange value. Through its ripplenet, reports says ripple is currently count 11 of the world's top 100 banks as customers and continue to grow every month. Ripple is experiencing double digit gains for the last several months so it is impossible for the 3rd ranked to die.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 20, 2019, 12:18:33 AM

But big investors are using XRP, thats the best thing and traders all over the world are using ripple to gain profit and still it is profitable in compared to other altcoins in the market. Well, ripple is much better compared to other that makes it stand out.
Activity: 336
ECOSTART
January 19, 2019, 11:57:24 PM
Ripples Death hasn't happened yet and maybe just the opposite. Ripple development is quite good, there are many who don't like Riak, but many investors make it an investor that has undoubted value and volume. In the market, Riak's capitalization is undoubted and able to occupy the second position so that progress is indeed good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 11:39:55 PM
in my opinion the ripple will not die, the proof is still running and is at the top of coinmarketcap number 2. the ripple developments I have seen so far are quite good and also an investment choice for me.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 19, 2019, 10:58:23 PM
Ripple is already has a great foundation and many people is already trust it for good there are so many people that already trust ripple and invest into it, because ripple has a great potential coin and many people believe that it will have a great future soon. So then I believ ethat ripple will never die as long as it will not fall into zero value I will still believe on it.
Ripples can still grow and develop so he won't die, yes he won't die while he still has value. in the future it will look bright so that in the future it will be more popular.
it will benefit many people for those who believe and do activities that can produce. now he can improve his value and many like it because of his good ability.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
January 19, 2019, 10:53:59 PM
ripple is now being used by not only banks but also exchange platforms from fiat to ripple and vise versa. It is widely used and real time transactions. So I doubt it will die even banks make their own technology.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 10:34:42 PM
I dont think so. How can rippel die when traders are alive.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 19, 2019, 10:28:55 PM
Ripple is already has a great foundation and many people is already trust it for good there are so many people that already trust ripple and invest into it, because ripple has a great potential coin and many people believe that it will have a great future soon. So then I believ ethat ripple will never die as long as it will not fall into zero value I will still believe on it.
Activity: 490
January 19, 2019, 09:36:21 PM
this news can't be sure that it will also make the ripple die, because there are still some big companies that support ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: