Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 24. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 08, 2019, 04:25:20 PM
I am not a fan of Ripple but I will certainly say that Rpple Will not die, because ripple has a huge support fpm rinvestors and also real usage
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 04:10:26 PM
Well, how much time has passed and Ripple is still alive and takes 3rd place in terms of capitalization in the crypto market?
He has a large owner who is able to support his offspring.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 08, 2019, 03:42:16 PM
Bro everything dies with a time, howver XRP is one of the coins that has solid future!

The future of course has, but alarming is the fact that the coin 60% of the owners of the project team , I think it will have a bad impact on the course in the future!
not for nothing many users on bitcointalk claim that the price of a coin of this project increases artificially. Now I understand what's the matter if most of the coin owners are the project owners.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 03:16:18 PM
Bro everything dies with a time, howver XRP is one of the coins that has solid future!

The future of course has, but alarming is the fact that the coin 60% of the owners of the project team , I think it will have a bad impact on the course in the future!
Activity: 487
January 08, 2019, 12:41:05 PM
As long as Ripple keeps innovating and stay relevant in the financial sector scheme, it will still maintain its relevance. I am certain that the Ripple team wont release their competitive advantage to competitors carelessly
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 08, 2019, 12:34:25 PM
There are too many ICO or project now with BANKING of crypto and XRP been in the community for a long itme though we can't see any project nor product still.
They are just moving around the market but no great achievement but CMC.
I am more to BITEX now. XRP will surely die soon!
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
All these conversations in general do not make sense, of course, nothing will happen to the XRP project, because this project is popular with bankers and banking systems, which means this project is just a tool for them.
maybe nothing will happen to the ripple campaign itself, and anything can happen to the token(XRP) of this campaign because nobody uses it
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 12:19:57 PM
All these conversations in general do not make sense, of course, nothing will happen to the XRP project, because this project is popular with bankers and banking systems, which means this project is just a tool for them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 08, 2019, 12:16:18 PM
Ripple has not lost in price, just because of the upcoming Ethereum fork, its price is rising. I think that very soon Ripple again will take the second place and race continues.

I doubt that now ripple can take 2 place, Ethereum is now gaining strength and I think will be on 2. and of course ripple is unlikely to die I think the project will develop

Although I am not a fan of Ripple, I do not think that it will die. This project is very popular, and many rich people hold XRP and invest in it millions. As for Ethereum, it will not give its 2nd place to Ripple again.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
January 06, 2019, 07:22:11 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

hehe by the way ripple is also (not de-centralized!)
I think they have good chances to work with bank i guess they can have good future.

regards
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
January 06, 2019, 07:18:43 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Really? Bad news is Ripple almost beat Ethereum as the number two coins in the market, and they are now a threat to both Bitcoin and Ethereum, it seems the developers are working for banks adoption and they are succeeding on doing this.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 07:14:28 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 07:13:23 PM
I do not like Ripple as well and I believe that Ripple will be replaced by a much better altcoin like BCH or LTC. I also think that we should invest more money into crypto currencies and not into the centralised bank solution.
I agree, I think now a lot of supporters who do not like ripple, I also, and I think ripple more speculative coin than with a revolutionary product on this I would not recommend to invest in a long
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
January 06, 2019, 07:09:38 PM
This news is one of the news that gives the negative issues. It seems that we must be aware that every time, the negative issues will always happen. It will drive us to be panic and then sell off the Ripple coins in a very cheap price. That is the rule. So, it is better to ignore this kind of issues and keep moving. Ripple is a worthy investment so just wish that this coin always been there, in the high stage.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 06, 2019, 07:06:51 PM
No ripple is still alive. Some people don't want ripple and want riplpe die because they know I think the potential of the ripple and maybe this coin will be better to their coin so that's why they did not gives positive feedback to ripple  and gives negative feedback w/ comments.
Activity: 1176
January 06, 2019, 07:01:21 PM
I don't think the ripple will die. Ripple is a centralized coin and the people behind it, just do not give the ripple the opportunity to die.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 06:45:43 PM
There is no need to create illusions, nothing bad as you understand will not happen with this terrible project, there was a lot of negativity on the forum about this project, but still nothing happened in general.
Yes that’s not good to spread the ill system by saying that ripple will die. Still in allot of area ripple is applicable. Its great Altcoin after bitcoin and ETH I really trust ripple because it has good market value and in several areas it’s the priority. Same as all other altcoin I am sure ripple will exist harder but longer.
Activity: 364
January 06, 2019, 05:16:59 PM
I do not believe that this coin is dying. It seems to me that ripple is in an active stage of its development. I believe that ripple will be much more expensive than now.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
January 06, 2019, 05:07:22 PM
this is bad news for ripple and very threatening the sustainability of the ripple in the crypto market but I don't think all banks will accept this system, yet I believe that the development team will not remain silent about this issue, I believe that one day the ripple will save him from the threat of death
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 06, 2019, 04:49:58 PM
I haven't seen any sign of it! I mean how can you say Ripple will die if some banks refuse to use this technology? Millions of traders are trading this coin every day and it is the 3rd coin by the volume!! Besides these, Ripple is not a decentralised coin, so I would say Ripple future will be brighter than now!
Pages:
Jump to: