Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 21. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 08:18:57 AM
I think that the banking sector is simply not allowed. Because today it makes sense to continue investing in the XRP project, as many understand who is supporting the project and where it comes from so much money.
Activity: 523
January 13, 2019, 09:33:58 AM
We all know about Ethereum blockchain and what is effect of ETH in Crypto. Many times and now Ripple is now second and ETH third, that means Ripple will not die.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
January 15, 2019, 05:45:22 PM
Anything on this planet will die, some day. The planet itself, too... So, what?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 05:24:40 PM
This project is actively developing. I believe that Ripple can be as successful as he was a few months ago. I believe in this project.
Activity: 518
January 15, 2019, 02:16:41 PM
Maybe ripple will be not die and always depend how bitcoin price, when bitcoin raised and have higher price ripple will growing up and have  higher price, just right now ripple still lower because bitcoin still down.

Of course Ripple is not going to disappear. It is still in developing process. But at the same time most of us understand that Ripple is under strong control of its rulers. A clear thing that it shouldn't be so but we have what we have as people say.
Activity: 434
January 13, 2019, 08:32:59 AM
Ripple will not die because its has a big community who are supporting ripple as cryptos like ethereum. As we know Ripple is the coins which is competing with eth are as second place being great coins in the crypto world.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 13, 2019, 07:27:45 AM
Ripple will never be a global currency. Central banks would never rely on a token whose price is affected by so many factors outside their control, especially when they need it to achieve and maintain a certain price. I believe that ripple at the current price will easily handle many years of growth in usage, so again this isn't even a factor, not for me.

Wrong kiddo.

Central banks want something without counterparty risk

Maybe you have heard it but R3 is going to use XRP on its settlement ledger and R3 is big banks Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 07:11:08 AM
Ripple will never be a global currency. Central banks would never rely on a token whose price is affected by so many factors outside their control, especially when they need it to achieve and maintain a certain price. I believe that ripple at the current price will easily handle many years of growth in usage, so again this isn't even a factor, not for me.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 13, 2019, 05:19:12 AM
Unfortunately, the XRP has a centralized structure, not as decentralized as you said. Xrp is now being used by some banks for transfer operations. This indicates that the XRP will not die.

that's right, ripple will not die that easily because until now the demand has been very much because ripple captured the popularity of ethereum so that it made it soar, and the technology has been used by several banks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 13, 2019, 05:13:16 AM
Unfortunately, the XRP has a centralized structure, not as decentralized as you said. Xrp is now being used by some banks for transfer operations. This indicates that the XRP will not die.

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 05:10:39 AM
Real hope so!

And the faster it happens, the better it will be for crypto  Cool
Activity: 1764
January 13, 2019, 05:07:16 AM
Ripple will not die, I constantly see how more and more companies are beginning to cooperate with ripple, and this guarantees a huge and stable future for ripple, as well as the ripple team constantly update and improve their technologies and capabilities.
Activity: 532
January 13, 2019, 05:04:50 AM
Maybe ripple will be not die and always depend how bitcoin price, when bitcoin raised and have higher price ripple will growing up and have  higher price, just right now ripple still lower because bitcoin still down.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 13, 2019, 04:55:25 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
ripple needs to change its marketing strategy. it is difficult for banks to change itself. the most effective way is: change the bank's customers. Their customers will force banks to make changes.
They are successful enough so why would they change their strategy, maybe they are not supported by majority in crypto but we cannot
deny that they are profitable as an investment and that means they have accomplished a lot of things that makes them valuable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 13, 2019, 04:41:07 AM
I think Ripple will do just fine with or without the support or patronage of the major banks. They have already forged partnerships with many other money transfer entities like for instance Western Union. Ripple is strongly a top 3 coin vying for second place with Ethereum currently no other coin is anywhere near them in market cap.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 13, 2019, 04:36:54 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
ripple needs to change its marketing strategy. it is difficult for banks to change itself. the most effective way is: change the bank's customers. Their customers will force banks to make changes.

Ripple will not help change marketing. People are more aware and educated. They begin to understand that Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, but an instrument for bankers to draw money from investors pockets. Ripple has no value other than speculative, and soon everyone will understand this, when the price of XRP falls to the ground.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 13, 2019, 04:28:31 AM

yes, of course there are still many processes that must be passed. now the ripple has a good development even now in second place but if the ripple wants to be adopted by the bank or other parties, it really must know how to market this coin so that not only one party is profitable but the other party too. but unfortunately it's not as easy as we think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 13, 2019, 03:19:41 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 13, 2019, 02:30:23 AM
I see that ripple, on the contrary, is growing well in popularity, especially against the background of the fact that only recently has ethereum been ousted three times from its second place in terms of capitalization and is now again in second place.
I think that this coin will continue to exist and develop, because it is in great demand in the banking sector and an increasing number of banks and financial corporations are switching to its use.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 12, 2019, 07:28:17 PM
Ripple will not die yet, I'm sure this coin will be able to last a long time in the future, seen from its development ripple grows very well and becomes one of the best altcoins and for future development it will certainly be better and will increase supporters for this ripple
if the ripple is a weak coin then the ripple have been dead for a long time, after being hit by a long bearish and still able to survive at a hefty price it proves that the ripple is one of the strong coins therefore I don't think ripple will die mainly because of the current market has become better and has the potential to be bullish
Pages:
Jump to: