Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 17. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 26, 2019, 12:27:56 AM
As the Ripple is depending on institutions and helping the financial system to cross border transitions, ripple ca't die and will be grow more in FEB , you will see major growth in price.
Maybe some people are just underestimating Ripple but we cannot deny that it still stays in the top 3 of the market.
In fact, taking over ETH for quite some time now, and still standing firm, if we cannot appreciate it, I believe there are a lot of big investors who
trust their money with Ripple. Founder is also pro bitcoin, I read in one of the article, he was saying that he is not ready to see bitcoin to go zero as he still holds it.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 25, 2019, 09:03:09 AM
As the Ripple is depending on institutions and helping the financial system to cross border transitions, ripple ca't die and will be grow more in FEB , you will see major growth in price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 08:58:07 AM
I heard such statements very often, believe me, it was very often, but this project is only a way of promotion, I think that today there is nothing that could really help me sell a little XRP
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 25, 2019, 08:36:15 AM
XRP Market Cap May Be Overstated by Billions, Messari Report Estimates

https://twitter.com/MessariCrypto/status/1088481657043255296

"Exclusive report: We believe Ripple’s $XRP market cap is likely overstated by $6.1 billion based on inflated circulating supply numbers.

Read our summary and methodology: https://messari.io/article/messari-research-ripple-s-market-cap-is-likely-overstated-by-6-1-billion … …"

I say it is overstated more than 6.1 Billion

My research shows that his paid research is flawed.

Yahoo.finance and forbescrypto having the marketcap right, only trust legit sites and not paid by btc sites. Wink
January 25, 2019, 08:34:45 AM

"Exclusive report: We believe Ripple’s $XRP market cap is likely overstated by $6.1 billion based on inflated circulating supply numbers.

Read our summary and methodology: https://messari.io/article/messari-research-ripple-s-market-cap-is-likely-overstated-by-6-1-billion … …"

I was very surprised when ive read that total toiletpaperresearch... who paid for that eferium bagholders? Buttcorn brainlets? Maybe it was this user here himself trying to get the attention he desperately wants. Because every time you find something negative its ALWAYS written by the same people -EFERIUMANDBUTTCORNBAGHOLDERS .
That gives me something to think Wink

Nice try again faggot  Grin Grin

Reading Baes post is like having this person in front of you who wrote that

--->

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 25, 2019, 06:37:00 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 25, 2019, 06:28:44 AM
If ripple will die, why it is overtaking ethereum at the second place in the market?
I look at ripple as one of the meaningful and useful coin in the future.
Banks won't die. Ripple will never die because it is not dead or meaningless.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
January 25, 2019, 06:18:44 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
I think that you are wrong, Ripple signed a lot of partnerships with banks (about 100)? But only few of them (5?) accepted XRP as a fuel for Xrapid platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 06:09:54 AM
Ripple will not die though i still see that this coin will get more deep in the market.
Yes they are number 2 in CoinMarketCap now but this will not be long and Ethereum will come to it.
Ripple will stay though many humors are in the community about it.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2019, 06:05:45 AM
I have no doubt that Ripple will live and develop in the cryptocurrency market. The developers of the coin have proved to us their serious approach to the further promotion of their project, and as we see the coin is already supported by many banks, which indicates its prospects and demand among large investors, and also Ripple is the second largest cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Therefore, I have very high hopes for this project.
Activity: 518
January 23, 2019, 07:29:03 PM
Ripple still a good type of currency that will never dies and as I see in the market it's been playing more roles than the other currencies that are being launched. And I think it will increase more popularity in the market in the coming months as he hit's the highest value again just like what happened before which really makes some differences.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 23, 2019, 07:23:58 PM
now the ripples are in position 2 in cmc, this shows that many are investing in ripples, i really don't like ripples because ripples have a centralized and different system than crypto that has a decentralized system, but because many supporters and investors ripple seems ripple will continue to grow and will not die
XRP is in second place with $12,977 mln marketcap while sharing third place with eth for $12,276 mln marketcap. Ethereum is not supported by big boys like they invested to Ripple. Honestly eth deserves second place but i can't say same thing for xrp.
Activity: 616
January 23, 2019, 07:17:25 PM
now the ripples are in position 2 in cmc, this shows that many are investing in ripples, i really don't like ripples because ripples have a centralized and different system than crypto that has a decentralized system, but because many supporters and investors ripple seems ripple will continue to grow and will not die
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 07:05:52 PM
Ripple will die only if the entire cryptocurrency market dies. this is one of the most attractive coins on the market at the moment
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
January 23, 2019, 06:57:13 PM
in coinmarketcap XRP has beaten ethereum how do I say that this coin will die?
this is a stupid and weird statement, xrp is a stable coin and when all altcoins fall when the BCH XRP case lasts for several weeks.
January 23, 2019, 05:14:57 PM
Of course it will.
In 2018 2,054,976,219 xrp where added to circulating supply, which means on average 5,630,072 daily. As there is no supply halving it means in 30 years time still x millions hit the market daily.
Most version of Bitcoin and other proper cryptocoins halve supply every 4 years. Currently about 1900 coins are mined daily in 30 years 8.
So no reduction on supply for xrp and halving after halving for proper crypto and you think it has chance of survival, yeh Santa clause is coming.

Ripple will still be here and eferium is going to dump harder
Sorry bae  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 23, 2019, 04:06:05 PM
Personally, Ripple is not my favorite coin by any means, but you gotta admit that it has really made itself well-known inside the crypto sphere. It has a working product that a lot of investors and users are completely pleased with.

Ripple is really good in what it is supposed to do, fast transactions with minimal fees. But the centralization behind it is a bit strange and unusual for the term called crypto.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
January 23, 2019, 03:54:26 PM
I do not think that such coin as Ripple would die. I agree and also think that Ripple is a centralised asset and has nothing familiar with crypto currencies, but it seems like a lot of investors are still putting a lot of money in Ripple.
Yes, we should remember that ripple is a strong coin and it is fighting with ethereum. Ripple has much potential and a bright future also.

yes I agree with your opinion, I don't think Ripple will die. With current developments, I think Ripple has the potential and bright prospects in the future, in my opinion a good coin for investment other than bitcoin and ethereum is Ripple, so  I dont think Ripple would die. .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 23, 2019, 02:13:14 PM
Of course it will.
In 2018 2,054,976,219 xrp where added to circulating supply, which means on average 5,630,072 daily. As there is no supply halving it means in 30 years time still x millions hit the market daily.
Most version of Bitcoin and other proper cryptocoins halve supply every 4 years. Currently about 1900 coins are mined daily in 30 years 8.
So no reduction on supply for xrp and halving after halving for proper crypto and you think it has chance of survival, yeh Santa clause is coming.

Circulation graph
Activity: 428
January 23, 2019, 02:02:34 PM
Perhaps you were unaware that Ripple is a unique coin and above all because of its centralization. But I agree with you that banks use Ripple to better understand blockchain technology with its obvious advantages, and then develop their own blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: