Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 18. (Read 27504 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 02:00:05 PM
Might be , it is right now very much unpredictable situation. No one is able to decide the future of any of the cryptocurrencies because of the auch a long term downfall.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 01:58:43 PM
Actually no , it will not die. Infact, not only RIPPLE but other coins too are not dying. It is just the matter of rise of market again and everything will be fine and back to normal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 23, 2019, 01:57:38 PM
it doesn't seem to be difficult to believe that a top rank coin like ripple dies for no apparent reason. now there are a lot of ripple investors and I think it's hard to make this coin destroyed.

not only ripple but all altcoins are now down. so trust me ripple still has the potential to rise again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
January 23, 2019, 01:49:47 PM
I was never a fan of ripple first of all because it is a centralized coin and this is not what cryptocurrencies supposed to be. If you want to stay centralized, you have banks, why would you need ripple?
Activity: 780
January 23, 2019, 01:36:35 PM
Perhaps you are right and banks are using Ripple's products to test the benefits of blockchain technology. But on the other hand, Ripple is centralized and has a ready-made product, and it is economically expensive to develop your own blockchain network from scratch.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 23, 2019, 01:20:21 PM
I do not think that such coin as Ripple would die. I agree and also think that Ripple is a centralised asset and has nothing familiar with crypto currencies, but it seems like a lot of investors are still putting a lot of money in Ripple.
Yes, we should remember that ripple is a strong coin and it is fighting with ethereum. Ripple has much potential and a bright future also.
What a you talking about. Is this happening a lot in your tribe in the jungle?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 23, 2019, 12:54:15 PM
I do not think that such coin as Ripple would die. I agree and also think that Ripple is a centralised asset and has nothing familiar with crypto currencies, but it seems like a lot of investors are still putting a lot of money in Ripple.
Yes, we should remember that ripple is a strong coin and it is fighting with ethereum. Ripple has much potential and a bright future also.
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 23, 2019, 12:48:22 PM
I heard a lot of stories that people had the opportunity to earn on XRP cryptocurrency earlier. Now it seems to me that such opportunities in general have very serious features. Because now the cryptocurrency world behaves strangely and falls lower and lower.
January 23, 2019, 12:43:21 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 10:53:44 AM
I would not be so categorical to speak about Ripple, since developers may well make changes to its structure and it will change the format.
yes maybe the developer will make changes,
Ripple's movements are still up and down, but in my opinion, it will stay alive and grow, so it's only natural that Ripple's movements in the market still often go up and down. maybe in the future because of increasingly sophisticated technology so there is a good change for Ripple.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 09:24:38 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
I think ripple will only die if no one will invest in this currency but it seems the team had doing many partnerships with other company that they will utilize the ripple platform and once all of this will formalize this could increase the ripple demand in the market. Although cryptocurrency is unpredictable as we can't be sure about the future on those coins but we need to check first if the team had plans to improve their platform before investing. We should be responsible to our decision if we going to invest in any coins that we have because the risk is high enough
Activity: 350
January 23, 2019, 09:20:48 AM
I would not be so categorical to speak about Ripple, since developers may well make changes to its structure and it will change the format.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 23, 2019, 09:17:45 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
XRP is a centralized blockchain not decentralized and its normal people may say it would die as bitcoin have already accused the same several times but still bitcoin show resiliency and continue to dominate crypto market. Same as xrp it would exist as long as there is a there are people who willing to trade on it.
I don't know why people keep telling that a coin will die blah blah. As long as there are people buying and selling those coin it will not die unless the internet shut off which i think will never happen.
Merit: 107
January 23, 2019, 09:00:40 AM
Ripple is playing its role and making coins trusted, many investors have invested so that they develop well. Although there are many who don't like it their journey on the bear market has been proven, Riak is a potential coin.

Be courageous and face that risk of potential coin, but its not right to say that final conclusion when you're not certain for that analysis. Even though they didn't like ripple, I don't believe that it will die and as per reviews done online through research; there's nothing bad for this coin. Keep holding and don't give up with ripple as you trust bitcoin, alts also will survive and will provide us profitable wealth in the future when market is going to fully recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 08:52:39 AM

XRP is a centralized blockchain not decentralized and its normal people may say it would die as bitcoin have already accused the same several times but still bitcoin show resiliency and continue to dominate crypto market. Same as xrp it would exist as long as there is a there are people who willing to trade on it.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 08:50:15 AM
I think ripples will not die, because they have strong capital, for example if the ripple prices go down sharply they will pump up the ripple prices so they don't fall too much.
Activity: 644
January 23, 2019, 08:27:13 AM
Ripple is really favorite subject of crypto field even through newbies. How ever it has huge community So i don't think ripple dies recently. It has some problems, but isn't a coin that we shouldn't consider. Anyone can't predict the next stop of xrp when next bull run comes
Activity: 434
January 23, 2019, 08:09:18 AM
Ripple is playing its role and making coins trusted, many investors have invested so that they develop well. Although there are many who don't like it their journey on the bear market has been proven, Riak is a potential coin.
Ripple is a potential coin so that it can increase its value and many people are attracted to it. Ripple has proven that he is a good coin so that it is evidence that can attract someone to buy. maybe investors turn to Ripple because of the ability that Ripple has, Riak will not die for now and in the future, he will stay alive and will continue to live if he can continue to grow well.
Activity: 700
January 23, 2019, 08:07:38 AM
Ripple is now on the wind, even though the price is falling but the trading volume on the coinmarketcap is very large, so with that proof I am not sure that Ripple will die in the near future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 07:41:43 AM
Do your own research and determine what would be best for you. Also, never risk more than you're willing to lose.

You can buy  Ripple from coinswitch .co, they are a Cryptocurrency and Altcoin exchange aggregator.

Coin switch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated with many leading exchanges across the globe to provide the best exchange rates to their users. Currently, we support over 275 cryptocurrencies and more than 45000 pairs to exchange
Pages:
Jump to: