Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots vs Human Who gonna Win in the Future; - page 2. (Read 5954 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
the winning is human because the creator of the robot is human
Activity: 43
i think, robots will win at the future 99%
Humans makes Mystakes Robots dont make mystakes rule number one.

WHO YOU THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE NEAR
FUTURE

Write your opinion down below
The HUMAN will still win.  "No created better than His creator"  so,  when we talk abaout the future,  I think the Human will still win than the robots!  😊
Activity: 62
The way we're headed, it'll be the bacteria...
Activity: 73
Thanks to movies like Blade Runner, Terminator, and The Matrix, we’ve been dreading it for decades. Even as the push for productivity makes it feel more like we’re trying to take the robots’ jobs, a lot of us still worry about being replaced by automatons. And it’s not just factory workers. At the recent Davos conference, AI and its impact on the future of work was top of mind for many of the world’s economic leaders. So how can humans prepare and position ourselves for changing roles in the near future? Here are five jobs that are likely to stay in demand and become easier as more workers begin collaborating with robots.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
Without human robot cant be created.so only human can destroy also the robots.robot maybe more strong than human but in intelegence human still can win.human will defeat robots not in physical but using intelegence.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The simple solution would be to make robots slightly dumber than humans,this way they will still be useful but won't be able to outsmart us

I strongly believe humans will still win and triumph, it is after all the human being's image, design and genius that robots
are able to successfully function and perform the way they are. Robots are tools of humanity, the emergence and arrival
of robotic technology and services is an epoch of human ingenuity. It's a milestone showcasing, proving and celebrating
the evident potential we human beings possessed and allow. Although AI is something different but still of human design.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
If the competition is strenght basis then humans will lose and if its intelligence basis then definitely humans will win
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its also been a controversial question. So only god knows who will win the battle between them
The invention of a self thinking robot will bring about the end of the Human race, i think those who build the machines should also add their ability to feel pain and empathy to them because without them, Robots are just psychopaths.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Unless robots develop an AI I don't they would win over people. After all they are made to ease the human life.
Activity: 56
Its also been a controversial question. So only god knows who will win the battle between them
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
It's hard to tell. There are things that robots can't do but a human can. And there are things that humans can but robots can do it better. I think when it comes to decision making, humans can do it better because they can think. While robots are programmed to a specific condition but cannot answer all circumstances.
Activity: 90
Roborts will win actually.. but main reason is why  robots are created?in my own opinion roborts are maid to make lifes easyier they have the capability to do task,inteligence and most off all can be controled by humans.
Activity: 16
Robots are programmed by their inventor they dont have mind of their own still the human will win in the future, because inventor knows how to damage that robots he made.
Activity: 41
For sure the robots win because human are inevitable of death.
Activity: 92
Human is the creator of all robots that is why human will be the winner because robots does'nt exist in this planet without humans creativity and intelligence.
Activity: 322
no matter what happens, surely the man who will master and win everything, even though the robot works quickly and almost no mistakes, but the robot is a human creation, and surely he operates with human control, if you say the robot will win and man, a thing I think is ridiculous
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
Robots vs Human,it is not a movie.I really believe that the robots,now humanoids,really can help the people.Robots was created from the normal scientists,so the humans have the power to decide in which way they can use the robots.I guess in a good way.
Activity: 40
I am sure humans will win because while arriving in such a time of future humans will also discover a numerous advanced weapons
Activity: 476
It's an instant win for robots. If you guys aren't aware, we are almost surrounded by technology and the worse thing is we are attached to it so of these robots have plans to wipe us form Earth, we'll just help them to make it very easy.
Activity: 210
The zero labor factory does not seem to be just around the corner, in my opinion. Of course,the number of automated machines will grow quickly and they will replace people in some tasks - primarily those that are repetitive, risky or that require absolute consistency of results over time. However, alongside each of these automated machines there will be one or more operators to monitor their operation and ensure that the machine is acting in accordance with business requirements. Without a doubt, humans still have the last say.
Pages:
Jump to: