Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 3. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I do not own any shares here, plus it would be a conflict of interest if i did have shares to vote. Smiley

That may be true... but could you possible PM, IM, skype or email Thomas or DZ or Bob and let them know what we would like to do?

Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I do not own any shares here, plus it would be a conflict of interest if i did have shares to vote. Smiley
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
perhaps an insult would help, as in the other dz threads
@dz, thomas, bobsag, thyatis

perhaps you could step in. don't you own shares? if you vote to sell, we can sell two jupes.

meanwhile, could you pm other shareholders, make them aware of the 'proposition', their inaction may cost them dear.

Yes... we are at 85 votes, 16 short of a majority and precious time is ticking away. The hardware value of these Jupiters decreases daily.

admins, can you please assist us?  How can we get this proposal moving?

Rudyo
Lux e tenebris
@dz, thomas, bobsag, thyatis

perhaps you could step in. don't you own shares? if you vote to sell, we can sell two jupes.

meanwhile, could you pm other shareholders, make them aware of the 'proposition', their inaction may cost them dear.

Activity: 169
4 more in favour of selling
Anyone else?  The difficulty is now 3,129,573,175 and the daily BTC from these 4 miners is only .4178.

This will make the payout less than the last one, ~5.8 BTC gross, ~4.8 BTC after expenses.

We really need to get these sold ASAP.

rudyo 40
railzand 2
mdude77 5
borisalt 2
gh2k 15
deepminer 1
smooth 1
goldstien 5
thundertoe 10

Total: 81 votes

Still need 20 more share votes... anyone else?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Looks like so far we have the following in favor of an immediate sale:

rudyo 40
railzand 2
mdude77 5
borisalt 2
gh2k 15
deepminer 1
smooth 1
goldstien 5

Total: 71 votes

Still need 30 more share votes... anyone else?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
5 shares in favour to sell
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
One share in favor of selling
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I only got 1 share in this GB. My vote is sell.
Activity: 126
Activity: 280
My 2 measly shares  vote for sale as well. I don't think DZMC will be against selling Smiley

I got my 0.05 payout this morning. Thank you. I don't understand why this payout is half of the previous, but I don't care much at this point. So much drama in this business Smiley

The really sad part is this GB was one of the most successful hosted mining runs compared to others.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Thank you rudyo. I second your proposal. Please let's sell them now. I've 2 shares.
I guess if we need a majority, that is 101 shares.  I hold 40 shares + your 2 = 42.

The proposal is that the 4 KNC Jupiters be sold immediately, pricing them to ensure a quick sale. Of course we would not accept a lowball offer.  Current street price can be estimated from the BTC marketplace as well as eBay.  Shareholders to approve final selling price.  Net proceeds to be distributed to the shareholders.

Shareholders, please respond with your vote.

Edit: GB coordinators; DZ, Thomas, et al, if there is a different way we should go about this, please let us know how to proceed.

I agree, my 5 shares vote for sale.

M
Thank you rudyo. I second your proposal. Please let's sell them now. I've 2 shares.
I guess if we need a majority, that is 101 shares.  I hold 40 shares + your 2 = 42.

The proposal is that the 4 KNC Jupiters be sold immediately, pricing them to ensure a quick sale. Of course we would not accept a lowball offer.  Current street price can be estimated from the BTC marketplace as well as eBay.  Shareholders to approve final selling price.  Net proceeds to be distributed to the shareholders.

Shareholders, please respond with your vote.

Edit: GB coordinators; DZ, Thomas, et al, if there is a different way we should go about this, please let us know how to proceed.
Lux e tenebris
Here is my read on it.

Jan 15th - 31st calculation:

17 days in Period
2600 GH/s

8 days @ .7397 BTC per day
Diff change on Jan 24
9 days @ .5961 BTC per day
Total:  11.28 BTC (at 100% uptime)

Actual Gross Payout: 10.5 BTC
BTC lost due to downtime: .78 BTC
Actual % payout:  93%

So not too bad, I don't think all miners were up at 100% for this period, so the 93% seems about right

Feb 1st - Feb 14th calculation:
14 days in period
2600 GH/s

4 days @ .5961 BTC per day
Diff change on Feb 5
10 days @ .4988 BTC per day
Total:  7.37 BTC (at 100% uptime)

Actual Gross Payout: 6 BTC
BTC lost due to downtime:  1.37 BTC
Actual % payout:  81.3%

So based on these calcs it appears that we did lose more BTC to downtime, but not appreciably so.  The difference in the number of days had the greatest impact.
Also the drop in BTC/USD price meant that more was taken for the hosting fees.  So double whammy, less days, diff increase, more downtime, more BTC taken for fees =  much lower payout.

I estimate the next period as follows:

Feb 15th - Feb 28th (estimated)
14 days in period
2600 GH's

2 days @ .4988 BTC per day
Diff change on Feb 17 (estimated)
12 days @ .4194 BTC per day
Total: 6.03 BTC (at 100% uptime)

The actual difficulty change could skew these numbers slightly, but they are close.  

Proposed Action:

The difficulty has really become a crushing force.  When these miners started hashing difficulty was 707,408,283 and the daily revenue was 1.84 BTC per day.
The next difficulty will be close to 3,117,760,889 and the daily revenue will only be .4194 BTC per day, merely 22% of when we started.

There is nothing in the foreseeable future that will slow or halt the difficulty increase.  The daily take of .4194 will be reduced to an estimated .17 BTC per day by April 1st.
These numbers lead me to believe we should actively pursue selling the hardware and ending this GB, preferably before the next round of asic's hit the streets.

The current street value of a KNC Jupiter is  $7,000 - $10,000.   I propose that these 4 miners be sold immediately at the current street price and the proceeds distributed to the shareholders. A sale could yield $25,000 - $40,000 or $125- $200 per share.  This is far more than I believe we will receive in future payouts, given that the current payout was only .025 BTC per share.

DZ, Thomas, what action is needed by the shareholders to make a decision to sell?  Do you put it to a vote?  I hold 20% of the GB and favor a sale ASAP. I believe that a sale even as low as $5000 per unit would be the correct decision.

Thoughts?

Edited to correct share price upon sale... that is what I get for posting late and not checking my math!  :-)
The proceeds should be divided by the # of shares, which is 200.

Can one of the Group buy coordinators clarify please?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Difficulty didn't increase 50% in the last 2 weeks did it?

No, and also don't forget a 50% increase in difficulty means a 33% decrease in mining output, not a 50% decrease.

EDIT: Also, I got no payout. Why?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I'm confused.  My payout for the 15th is half of what it was on the 1st.  Difficulty didn't increase 50% in the last 2 weeks did it?  Are our rigs doing that bad that we got 50% less than 2 weeks ago?  Also, where did the BTC/USD rate of $662 come from?  mtgox has it at $370.

M
Pages:
Jump to: