Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 9. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All 4 are now up and running. Just took more reboots.

Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I believed in this team! Thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
sf2
Activity: 273
Owner, Minersource.net
I have 1-2-4 running, still not 100% sure what is up with #3, I figured out the problems with R5/1 and/2 and the others, still working on _3.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Half a coin a day is better than no coin  Grin

Workers 1 & 4 have been hashing solidly so could say don't have to worry about them. Workers 2 & 3 were solid too. What happened to them? Are they all showing the same symptoms?

It sounds like the hosting facility is online with electrical and Internet operational. This leaves only the miners to be taken care of.

I can't speak for others but I would prefer a specific report for the last two miners. I am not interested in promises for half off hosting fees which would only make it more expensive for the following rounds or getting paid off as R9-12 which sounds Madoff.
The specific report is jupiters aren't being detected on the network, the ip addresses cannot be found.

I'm sure this has already been looked at... but it case it hasn't...

Does that mean damaged hardware?  Or bad network ports/cabling?  If you put #2 in a known good port, does it work?  More info would be lovely at this point.

M
Activity: 574
Half a coin a day is better than no coin  Grin

Workers 1 & 4 have been hashing solidly so could say don't have to worry about them. Workers 2 & 3 were solid too. What happened to them? Are they all showing the same symptoms?

It sounds like the hosting facility is online with electrical and Internet operational. This leaves only the miners to be taken care of.

I can't speak for others but I would prefer a specific report for the last two miners. I am not interested in promises for half off hosting fees which would only make it more expensive for the following rounds or getting paid off as R9-12 which sounds Madoff.
The specific report is jupiters aren't being detected on the network, the ip addresses cannot be found.
sf2
We just ROId! 💲🔝🚀
Well, it's currently showing positive ROI in USD which is something at least!  Cheesy

Still only 2 miners though.  Sad

Hopefully we'll get some more info today
sf2
A bunch of us are sad sad pandas  Cry

It's painful to see how a 'make-ROI' endeavor disappears in the cruel fog of the bitcoin arms race. I hope we are all going to be much happier when we wake up on Jan 5, with all four workers happily hashing.

Tell me about it... Huh
A bunch of us are sad sad pandas  Cry

It's painful to see how a 'make-ROI' endeavor disappears in the cruel fog of the bitcoin arms race. I hope we are all going to be much happier when we wake up on Jan 5, with all four workers happily hashing.
We now have the comcast connection live (they came in this morning), we have cable for now while they run the fiber.
Power is being installed tonight/tomorrow, so everything will be up and running tomorrow afternoon.

can we get an update, this did not seem to happen

I think it probably did, as we have 50% of the miners hashing, and have had for a while. I suspect the current problems are related to:

- Half of the jupiters stopped working from unplug-repluf in 14 hours later. Every single Antminer I have, as well as the avalons and BF had no problems, but I now have ~8 jupiters to diagnose.

Having never seen one of these devices, I wouldn't know what the issues are beyond that.
Activity: 161
On another note, what kind of bandwidth connection is being installed by Comcast, fiber I presume?  Does Comcast even do fiber? They can barely do coax cable TV where I live! :-)

You probably want to look at their business site, not the consumer-facing one:
http://business.comcast.com/about-us/our-network

Thanks for the update, bobsag3. Hope everything gets sorted soon.

We now have the comcast connection live (they came in this morning), we have cable for now while they run the fiber.
Power is being installed tonight/tomorrow, so everything will be up and running tomorrow afternoon.

can we get an update, this did not seem to happen
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Owner, Minersource.net
On another note, what kind of bandwidth connection is being installed by Comcast, fiber I presume?  Does Comcast even do fiber? They can barely do coax cable TV where I live! :-)

Activity: 170

After this ringing endorsement? Nah I'll pass...

Activity: 574
I guess I don't understand why we were "forced" to move?  What does that mean? Was the original hosting facility day to day, or in someones garage or storage unit? 

It is pretty clear from what Bob posted that the new facility is far from being ready to move in to.  Pretty hard to be moving in when there isn't power, bandwidth isn't installed yet, other parts are missing.  Not very prudent to have everything scheduled for Friday install (power turned on, bandwidth installed, networking installed) and then to move in Friday afternoon.  You are just asking for trouble.

If you re-read bobs post you would notice all this was planned to be done earlier, but because of unforeseen circumstances were delayed. We had to leave the other as the lease was up simple as that plan was to move beginning of January but to travel in a snowstorm that was going to hit then was far worse of a risk then to move a few days earlier and have the installers come early.
Pages:
Jump to: