Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 6. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

As it says up there ^^^^  I am taking over the hosting of these machines.  I am going to aim at making the transition as smoothly as possible.   I have started already preparing the area, and it will have like it says dedicated network, which has triple redundancy.  I have ups power that can handle 6 jupiters for 8 hours straight (if not longer). They will have dedicated cooling.
I have GAS powered generators if electricity is having some major issues.  I have also redundant buildings that I can move too.  My motive is to have as much redundancy in as possible.
I am extremely experienced in Datacenter development and many other IT fields.  I am also consistently active on the forums.
If you would like any more information from me send me a PM.
Thanks
Thyatis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
R15/16 Update: As mentioned earlier in this thread, these Jupiters have been finicky (and still continue to be problematic).

I apologize for the inconvenience but Miner Hosting LLC has decided to ship these Jupiters to another vetted miner hosting facility in the US. They will be hosted at a DZMC vetted miner facility, with our 4th vetted miner host at a top notch hosting facility.

At the end of the month: DZMC veteran member thyatis will be taking over the hosting for these Jupiters in Florida. He has prior experience with a variety of different miners.

His setup includes:

- 120V or 220V power
- Triple network redundancy
- APC UPS units capable of 8 hours of backup time for 6 Jupiters
- Dedicated air conditioning for the miners

To compensate DZMC members for downtime, on hand miners from other mfgs. will be substituted as equivalent hashrate until the Jupiters are up and running again in Florida. BTC earned from this be sent to thyatis, who will be handling payouts after some training, as part of the 1st thru 15th payout.

Please refer questions for miner in Florida. to DZMC vetted Miner Host: thyatis.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thomas will still be handling miner payouts.

Just to clarify:

I will compensate R5-6 for 1.2thash for 36hrs (much longer than it should take to get them up, if it takes longer it will be extended)
R15/16 will get 2.5thash for the same time frame

All 6 units will be UPS Overnighted w/ insurance, with delivery before noon, along with the PSUs.
Activity: 364
R15/16 Update: As mentioned earlier in this thread, these Jupiters have been finicky (and still continue to be problematic).

I apologize for the inconvenience but Miner Hosting LLC has decided to ship these Jupiters to another vetted miner hosting facility in the US. They will be hosted at a DZMC vetted miner facility, with our 4th vetted miner host at a top notch hosting facility.

At the end of the month: DZMC veteran member thyatis will be taking over the hosting for these Jupiters in Florida. He has prior experience with a variety of different miners.

His setup includes:

- 120V or 220V power
- Triple network redundancy
- APC UPS units capable of 8 hours of backup time for 6 Jupiters
- Gas generators for longer outages
- Dedicated air conditioning for the miners

To compensate DZMC members for downtime during shipping and setup, on hand miners from other mfgs. will be substituted as equivalent hashrate until the Jupiters are up and running again in Florida. BTC earned from this be sent to thyatis, who will be handling payouts after some training, as part of the 1st thru 15th payout.

Please refer questions for miner in Florida. to DZMC vetted Miner Host: thyatis.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thomas will still be handling miner payouts.
Activity: 574
All four workers have been running smoothly over last few days. thomas, are there any plans to modify any hardware or software in the coming week? Thanks.
No, but they haven't been running smoothly the last few weeks, worker two sometimes drops to 0.
Activity: 280
All four workers have been running smoothly over last few days. thomas, are there any plans to modify any hardware or software in the coming week? Thanks.
Yeap, seems they are BACK.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
How about stop moving switches and rebooting routers? They have been hashing very nicely for several days. Still at 0.0 at this time for all four.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
3.5 hours later 0,0,0,0

edit: aaaaaaargh lets just sell these stupid finnicky irritating pathetic effing annoying tight-arsed c&ntitudinous nonsense effing jupiters. i am sick to death of them. you cant even look at them without them sulking for a week. then we start another round of hassling bob who also hates the sight of them, dz stuck in paradise and thomas gets all thomasy.

get shot of the whole sorry thing i say with my massive two shares, dunno if the maths works out, dont even give a sausage at this stage. too much hassle for the bosses too much hassle for the little guys. does not bode well for the neptune round we need those to be monsters. lets regather our energies for blackarrow, and come back to keffingnbloodyc later in the year

My link to see workers now sends me to the front page. I created a new account but can't find how to see workers stats. Could you post a link please?

http://www.crypto-ops.com/?page_id=1192
Are the 4 Jupiters hashing?  The stats at the above page show 0 hashrate and have been at 0 since this morning.  Is this correct?
They've been hashing all day, went down a few times this afternoon while we were moving some switches around and went down a little while ago because our router rebooted.

Again the monitoring software only updates every 10 minutes, so each of those times it went down could look like 10 minutes even tho it was only 1-2 or even less.
My link to see workers now sends me to the front page. I created a new account but can't find how to see workers stats. Could you post a link please?

Are the 4 Jupiters hashing?  The stats at the above page show 0 hashrate and have been at 0 since this morning.  Is this correct?
Old site seems to be updating just fine. Tks

This site is correct and is one of ours.
sf2
Activity: 273
Congratulations to all! All four workers seem stable and we just crossed 50% ROI. I wish it would be sooner but will take what we got!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
We will be opening a vote to change hosting providers for all KNC units.

All KNC's that are changed will be next day shipped to the new host. We will need to know what host you would like to be included in the vote.
AND move AGAIN??? Surely you jest...

Oh and I don't recall any proposed vote on the precious botched move, why a vote now?

yeah, why?  what's wrong with this one?  seems like things are finally running again?

M

All KNC's that are changed will be next day shipped to the new host. We will need to know what host you would like to be included in the vote.
AND move AGAIN??? Surely you jest...

Oh and I don't recall any proposed vote on the precious botched move, why a vote now?

Pages:
Jump to: