Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 8. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
Should we ALL write to KnC to ask to fix our worker and demand refund? What's the plan?

Beginning to focus all my spite on a certain Swedish company. They should either send us the btc or a few of the rumoured new jupes
Activity: 280
Should we ALL write to KnC to ask to fix our worker and demand refund? What's the plan?
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thanks for the update.

It's a shame that the hardware is flaky. Is this typical of knc hardware? What's their RMA process like?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Worker 4 was on 485 for many hours. Is it also a HW issue?
1's been fine for the most part
2 has a hardware issue where it just doesn't want to turn on and stay on
3 has something on the board loose where if it gets nudged it could crash
4 randomly reboots
Worker 4 was on 485 for many hours. Is it also a HW issue?
Before anyone says anything.

Worker 2 is not working, its something knc needs to fix so until they get back to the email it won't be online.
sf2
sf2
Just worker 4 now. Hopefully this means things are being worked on, and not just that our boxes are really flaky.
Workers 3 and 4 are hashing !
I would venture to guess that worker 2 is dead. Either that or my F5 voodoo is failing.
Its the breaker that's being installed, power needs to be split up as to not blow everything.
Maybe a blog, twitter, facebook where you do some updates? Its hard for your coop members also to not know what's up or what thread to look at and sometimes miss the thread updates from you if others have posted a lot.

+1 for twitter. You need a broadcast mechanism to avoid having to update so many individual threads. Someone would be bound to read it and update the thread they're interested in if the info hasn't already been posted there.

I would venture to guess that worker 2 is dead. Either that or my F5 voodoo is failing.
Activity: 161

On another note we do have other things we need to get done than post a second by second breakdown of what's going on, there are a ton of threads to update and a limited amount of time to update. From a post of bobsag3 a new breaker is being installed and miners are being moved onto it.

Maybe a blog, twitter, facebook where you do some updates? Its hard for your coop members also to not know what's up or what thread to look at and sometimes miss the thread updates from you if others have posted a lot.
Worker 2 is not working. My F5 voodoo is strong 😂
Worker #2 seems to be back at zero  Huh
Please stop F5ing, one the monitor program doesn't always broadcast the proper data, two it only updates every 10 minutes so if the miner goes down or slows down for a minute and that minute was when the monitor last updated it will stay like that for another 9 minutes.

On another note we do have other things we need to get done than post a second by second breakdown of what's going on, there are a ton of threads to update and a limited amount of time to update. From a post of bobsag3 a new breaker is being installed and miners are being moved onto it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Hahahahaq its funny.
Lets ops talking.
And btw - no more dz.
sf2
sf2
Pages: