Pages:
Author

Topic: Round 15/16 KnC Jupiter, DZ MC. Please move comments and ?s to this thread. Thx. - page 4. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What, if any attempts have been made at resolving the problem using kncminer's technical support, and what answers have we had?

I would still like an answer to this. Worker 4 would be a much more re-saleable proposition if restored to working order.
Activity: 170
as of 4:30am EST Workers 1 and 4 are down.

Could someone please tell us who gets the alert when they are not hashing? (assuming there IS an alert...)

Also could someone please answer this question in the context of the new hosting?  I get that there is network redundancy, UPS units, generators, AC etc. (all of which was promised to us at the current hosting facility), but none of that really helps much with a fickle or problematic miner.  I would like to know what the response time is once a tech gets  an alert on a miner not hashing.  What is the SLA for issues that require a reboot or hands on interaction?

Given the current difficulty, the entire group of 4 miners is only hashing at around .5 BTC a day, but that is still ~$13.00 per hour that is lost and it adds up pretty quick. 

Can you give us the schedule?  When will the miners be taken offline and shipped?
How are they being shipped and by what service level?  (FedEx Standard overnight, FedEx 2 day etc.)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
R15/16 Update: As mentioned earlier in this thread, these Jupiters have been finicky (and still continue to be problematic).

I apologize for the inconvenience but Miner Hosting LLC has decided to ship these Jupiters to another vetted miner hosting facility in the US. They will be hosted at a DZMC vetted miner facility, with our 4th vetted miner host at a top notch hosting facility.

At the end of the month: DZMC veteran member thyatis will be taking over the hosting for these Jupiters in Florida. He has prior experience with a variety of different miners.

His setup includes:

- 120V or 220V power
- Triple network redundancy
- APC UPS units capable of 8 hours of backup time for 6 Jupiters
- Gas generators for longer outages
- Dedicated air conditioning for the miners

To compensate DZMC members for downtime during shipping and setup, on hand miners from other mfgs. will be substituted as equivalent hashrate until the Jupiters are up and running again in Florida. BTC earned from this be sent to thyatis, who will be handling payouts after some training, as part of the 1st thru 15th payout.

Please refer questions for miner in Florida. to DZMC vetted Miner Host: thyatis.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thomas will still be handling miner payouts.
Downtime will be compensated by sending BTC that would have been earned while they are down to the payout address.

And that BTC will be sent as soon as thyatis confirms he has them back up and running.
Activity: 574
R15/16 Update: As mentioned earlier in this thread, these Jupiters have been finicky (and still continue to be problematic).

I apologize for the inconvenience but Miner Hosting LLC has decided to ship these Jupiters to another vetted miner hosting facility in the US. They will be hosted at a DZMC vetted miner facility, with our 4th vetted miner host at a top notch hosting facility.

At the end of the month: DZMC veteran member thyatis will be taking over the hosting for these Jupiters in Florida. He has prior experience with a variety of different miners.

His setup includes:

- 120V or 220V power
- Triple network redundancy
- APC UPS units capable of 8 hours of backup time for 6 Jupiters
- Gas generators for longer outages
- Dedicated air conditioning for the miners

To compensate DZMC members for downtime during shipping and setup, on hand miners from other mfgs. will be substituted as equivalent hashrate until the Jupiters are up and running again in Florida. BTC earned from this be sent to thyatis, who will be handling payouts after some training, as part of the 1st thru 15th payout.

Please refer questions for miner in Florida. to DZMC vetted Miner Host: thyatis.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thomas will still be handling miner payouts.
Downtime will be compensated by sending BTC that would have been earned while they are down to the payout address.
as of 4:30am EST Workers 1 and 4 are down.

Could someone please tell us who gets the alert when they are not hashing? (assuming there IS an alert...)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thank you for addressing the issues, bringing all 4 workers on line. We are just 28% from making ROI. Please keep up your efforts on running this GB to success.
All 4 workers are down:

WORKER 1 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
WORKER 2 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
WORKER 3 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
WORKER 4 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s

They're back again
All 4 workers are down:

WORKER 1 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
WORKER 2 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
WORKER 3 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
WORKER 4 HASH RATE       0 Gh/s
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
Worker 1 Hash Rate       710.407 Gh/s
Worker 2 Hash Rate       672.535 Gh/s
Worker 3 Hash Rate       679.254 Gh/s
Worker 4 Hash Rate       510.051 Gh/s
Last Update: 14 minutes ago | plugin by mootinator

snip

What, if any attempts have been made at resolving the problem using kncminer's technical support, and what answers have we had?

Worker 4 is broken, its showing that its hashing but it isn't, every attempt to restart it shows the same thing it turns on its hashing, we check the monitor and BTCGuild and it shows its down.

As we have said before we have staff and worker 4 shows that its hashing.

We have attempted to restart it multiple times.

If you show it hashing on your end and the plugin is just broken on your website for the last 60 hours, why would you even attempt to restart it?
Worker 4 is broken, its showing that its hashing but it isn't, every attempt to restart it shows the same thing it turns on its hashing, we check the monitor and BTCGuild and it shows its down.
Activity: 161

If you show it hashing on your end and the plugin is just broken on your website for the last 60 hours, why would you even attempt to restart it?

Activity: 161
Bump again, please fix worker #4 guys! You state you have a staff now, why are they not monitoring anything?  Sad
Any update on worker #4? I have been checking every hour or so. It did not come online for two days now.  We are inching closer to ROI and a gentle push may help. Thanks.
Lux e tenebris
Can someone restart worker 4 please? It's been down for two days. Thank you.

bump

and we really must sell these now
Lux e tenebris

oh thanks BorisAlt, I hadn't even noticed. hard to keep up with all the rounds, let alone everything else.

that worker4 has been lazy like in the 4 hundreds mostly since idk when
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nobody from Minersource is actually providing any support via email. I made an email enquiry two days ago as Matt had asked. He got my email and wrote me back saying that my enquiry would be forwarded to the head of Minersource support. And nobody answered in two business days regarding my order. How is it supposed to work at all? If wires are checked twise daily then someone should have answered. It looks like nobody cares. But keep in mind that laws are realy strict in the US. We are not playing games. I start my day by checking my account for the status of my order. Every single day for two weeks. It is annoying. It causes moral harm if you want.
My second order wire has finally been found and porocessed. But problems have not yet gone (actually became even worse). Now my first order has changed its status from "Paid" back to "Balance Due". It is more expensive order with more items bought and it has better priority. Matt said it happened because of a bug (wrond discount processing). I aksed to fix the issue but again - no answer in several business days. At the time delivery starts, nobody will remember the story and my order might be skipped. Can anyone finally set both my orders to Paid status???
Pages:
Jump to: