Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 121. (Read 907212 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Flash crash on BTC-E where someone sold BTC as low as 328 USD !

Edit : some people sold as low as 308 USD on BTC-E while the price is 465 on stamp. What a strange exchange.

you are aware btc-e offers leveraged trading and therefore has a thing called "forced liquidation"?
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
it is not flash crash
It is exchange manipulation to trigger stop loss on MT4 trading platform with leverage. it is not first time happens, allows exchange to take 85% of the deposits instead of 0.5% of commission....
watch this, it in russian, but watch it from 2:40, "Hunt on stop loss", this is the backoffice of the MT4 platform, allowing to manipulate and trigger stop loss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0JInOpEVfw&app=desktop

Edit : some people sold as low as 308 USD on BTC-E while the price is 465 on stamp. What a strange exchange.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
wow, right now the last one of my long-term "support lines" has been broken.

should i panic?

Yes! Lets all panic!

I continue my strategy of buying monthly and holding. Only selling for goods and services.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
wow, right now the last one of my long-term "support lines" has been broken.

should i panic?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I am calling it quits.

That is what i am talking about.

Specially in Btc-e  Shocked

some people can't take the heat. thats fine, its not for everyone. i hope you don't regret getting out in the future, but either way good luck to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I am calling it quits.

Another capitulation.

The catharsis of capitulation didn't happen back in April - overall we were too sure of the next rise.

Can't predict the bottom but at least the psychological unravelling is beginning!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I am calling it quits.

That is what i am talking about.

Specially in Btc-e  Shocked
Merit: 260
Not as dramatic as flash crash to $102 in March, but not bad nonetheless.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
That would be the slowest rise ever and is highly unlikely I believe. When it get's close to the ATH it will go really fast as always and dramatically overshoot.

$400->$1000 in 12 months, I wouldn't call it slow, any investor would be happy to have that kind of return. As for going fast when it gets to ATH, not sure about that, it will depend on a lot of factors.

It would be really really slow. Also ATH is >$1100, that the market it currently only offering $475 is funny and should be interpreted as the market being closed for selling for a while (for yourself).
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
The bottom will be at $400 in September, then stabilization for a couple of months and then starting from November a rise over 12 months to reach the previous ATH ($1000-1200) by the end of 2015.

That would be the slowest rise ever and is highly unlikely I believe. When it get's close to the ATH it will go really fast as always and dramatically overshoot.

I cannot see what would delay the adoption a full year. So there is no chance that the price would not rise significantly before the end of 2015
I figure $800 to $850 by December.

Which year? Smiley

Seriously, this is not likely in 2014. I think the era of bubbles is over, it will be more gradual now, which means it can't happen so fast if the rise only starts around November.

$400-450 will be a good entry point at any rate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

$400->$1000 in 12 months, I wouldn't call it slow, any investor would be happy to have that kind of return. As for going fast when it gets to ATH, not sure about that, it will depend on a lot of factors.

I figure $800 to $850 by December. Which, compare to now, is almost double. That's a hell of a return if you can keep things in perspective. That said, the $10k talks are a bit loopy in my opinion.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
The bottom will be at $400 in September, then stabilization for a couple of months and then starting from November a rise over 12 months to reach the previous ATH ($1000-1200) by the end of 2015.

It doesn't need any bad news to go to $400, Bitcoin is inflationary with 3600 new Bitcoins added to the total supply every day from miners. Large demand obviously is not there yet, adoption by population is not happening as fast as anticipated. But at $400 there should be enough support to stop the decline and reverse the trend. Of course it can't happen overnight, will take months to develop.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I do not understand what's going on in the market last week. What kind of bad news have I missed?

Either I'm stupid not to see a bold reason to sell BTC or someone is manipulating market wisely.

as per gbianchi report: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=441336.160 strong hands are accumulating.

When those weak hands will be diminished and we'll move on?

I have a feeling that we'll need at least few months to return to previous ~600 levels. not talking about reaching 800..

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
I am calling it quits.

You are quitting what? BTC?

My guess is that the weak price action means he is tapping out.

Drooling over the chance to go sub 470.. Not too much though!
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
I am calling it quits.

You are quitting what? BTC?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I am calling it quits.
Jump to: