Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 240. (Read 907212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team

Please anyone sell me BTC500 at market, off-exchange..? Wink

I cannot help. I am holding although these bears are making it very tempting also for me to buy. I would suggest Second Market https://www.secondmarket.com/. They may be able to help.

Edit: I am more convinced than before that your trendline errs on the side of predicting a BTC/USD rate on the low side and can lead to a premature sell indicator.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Rpietila what are your thoughts about going long on margin for someone who don't have fiat anymore, would it be a reckless or savvy move?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
For reference.

We saw 378, 382, 400 and (so far) 383, over 5 months. Such support.

Ye but now its different, the rebounds were quick and sudden, the timing window to buy low used to be very short, now its like whatever, noone feels like buying

This is not true. I feel like buying, will keep buying now and if/as we go lower.

I feel like buying very much. If I did not restrict myself, my every post would be "if I empty the kitty of my every company and bitcoin price goes to $X, I can buy this and this many THOUSANDS of bitcoins". (Now it's only every other post saying it..)

Please anyone sell me BTC500 at market, off-exchange..? Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 280
2278 BTC pumped to break the 400 wall:

This is not everybody panicking.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
The speculators/sheeple only follow

"By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed." ~Ashanti proverb

"One who causes others misfortune also teaches them wisdom." ~ African proverb

"You become wise when you begin to run out of money." ~ Ghana
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
For reference.

Ye but now its different, the rebounds were quick and sudden, the timing window to buy low used to be very short, now its like whatever, noone feels like buying

Doesn't this imply we are at the bottom?

Remember, the big boys are the one who reap the profits in this market
The speculators/sheeple only follow
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
For reference.

This is not true. I feel like buying, will keep buying now and if/as we go lower.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 353
Cohibas are fine cigars too  Smiley
Right now the global warming is probably due to heavy mining operations, if you know what i mean  Grin
donator
I'm enjoying a montecristo A and waiting calmly for this summer someone wants to join me?  Cheesy

Sadly I don't like Montecristo. Cohiba Siglo VI is currently my fav. Smiley It is +4 celcius here, it's called global warming u'know.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
For reference.

All characteristics of a capitulation bottom, yes.
Yeah, bottoms are usually indicated by a V pattern. Quick plunge and quick rise.
Activity: 353
I'm enjoying a montecristo A and waiting calmly for this summer someone wants to join me?  Cheesy
donator
For reference.

All characteristics of a capitulation bottom, yes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
For reference.

Gox and China are making people cautious perhaps.  Hopefully when the 15th comes and goes we can get back to "normal" whatever that is. Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
For reference.

Activity: 392
Wall on stamp pulled. Down we go.
Wat? It was eated! One >2000 dump on Stamp! Though me have bad eyes but even this couldn't go through unnoticed Smiley

2500B sell order, yes.
donator
For reference.

Activity: 165
Merit: 106
Wall on stamp pulled. Down we go.
Wat? It was eated! One >2000 dump on Stamp! Though me have bad eyes but even this couldn't go through unnoticed Smiley
Activity: 261
Hello all.  I've been reading every post here (well, except some of AnonyMint's as they are pretty difficult to absorb) and now decided to finally reveal some TA I'm doing.

Currently studying Elliott waves analysis. There are lots of rules and guides regarding correct reading of waves so I did my best to follow them. Although I'm still pretty confused about some of them so I ask for advice on how to improve what I did and on how to fill the gaps. Here is the chart I am working on: https://www.tradingview.com/e/1QcTgU9a/

Any hint would be useful. Thanks.

Hi Queeq, there's an EW thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptowaves-elliott-wave-analysis-blog-555289
Jump to: