Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 27. (Read 907187 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
Then I misinterpreted that...

Actually I just changed my mind. I do not intend to punch holes just into the copernican system. I want to put the whole system under pressure so that it would either break or persist. If there are any weak points in our current understanding of the cosmos then I would love to keep punching those weak points until they are no longer weak points or the whole thing falls apart. Copernican system has its flaws.

My personal suspicion is that the Earth is hollow and although the Copernican system is correct we live on the inside surface of that hollow earth rather than on the outside surface. What we see in the sky may or may not be what we have been told. Since moon landing was a hoax and Mars rover is a scam, I don't have enough information to say anything about the nature of things beyond the Van Allen's belt. The Russians who drilled 12 km deep hole discovered that in contrary to their expectations the earth actually became less dense as they drilled deeper. This could mean that they drilled past the centre of gravity and that the Earth's crust is not as thick as we have been told.

Since there is a giant hologram already cast upon our Moon to hide what is really on the Moon it is not far fetched to extrapolate that other astral bodies may also be just holograms. It's pointless to argue with me on that because you cannot prove nor disprove it. Pretty much the only thing we can actually prove in this whole context of conspiracies is the concavity of Earth and entrances/exits at the poles of Earth. Alternatively, it would be great if we got to see video footage of Earth from space (as high as possible) that does not use fish eye camera. If the horizon up there is still on the eye level then it is a definite indicator that the Earth is concave or at least flat.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
@rpietila

But all of this has to be weighted against the problem of stark raving mad individuals being released too early and starts ranting about saving the world from the imaginary jesuit/zionist conspiracy. Granted, the line between political extremist and dangerous loon might be iffy some times. And even mental health personnel can make mistakes. But just doing nothing is irresponsible. Some people need to be rescued from themselves. By the way, do you take any meds or do you maintain that it was all a big conspiracy and you're fit as a fiddle? Another thing, was this the same committal you earlier claimed was voluntary?

Best Regards
legendary
Let's stay specific. We are talking about those youtube videos, and it is easy to show what is going on there. Please point me to where we disagree. We need to find some common ground here.

(1) Those balls of fluid that are spinning there are not bound by the gravitational force. They are bound by cohesion. It's why water drops stick together. An interesting property of cohesion forces is that the net force is only non-zero at the boundary of the drop/ball. Inside, the net force is zero (easy to explain, but easier if you agree).

That is correct. Although I am aware of experiments of objects falling in vacuum side by side and interestingly some force pulls them closer to each other as they fall. From here we can deduce that gravity is effective on the small scale as well as on the large scale.

(2) Those balls spin around once every several seconds. That centrifugal force is significant.

You can increase the centrifugal force by either making the object spin faster or adding more mass but keeping the rotation speed the same. Earth may rotate slowly but it surely weighs more than the ball of water in the video.

(3) The self-gravity of the drops/balls is negligible. You cannot do that experiment with a ball of sand of any reasonable size in a lab.

So what? The rotating water ball video is not a proof of the hollow earth but instead it visualizes the concept which could very well apply to planet formation.

(4) On the shell of the Earth, we are bound to it by gravity. That is, there is a force downward that scales with an object's mass.

On the outer surface or on the inner surface of Earth? On the inner surface of a hollow and rotating object there is also this "simulated" gravity which is actually the centrifugal force. On the outer surface the centrifugal force works against the gravitational pull.

(5) The centrifugal force on Earth is smaller than the gravitational force. Otherwise, you would be swung into space. Rotates once every 24hrs.

Not necessarily. If the centrifugal force is only a little bit larger than the gravitational force it could take billions of years for the planet to fall apart. It could also be possible that the centrifugal force and gravity are in an equilibrium on Earth.

(6) Heavy objects tend to sink to the center in a fluid-like substance (easy to explain, but easier if you agree, since it is a common observation).

What do you mean by the centre? When the fluid-like substance is rotating then heavy objects rise to the rims of the rotating sphere of fluid as seen in the video.

We need to find some common ground first...

Perhaps what you misinterpreted is my intentions. I am not trying to prove the hollow earth theory. I am trying to punch holes into the Copercnican system. It's much easier to destroy than it is to create. And apparently I am more of a destroyer than creator Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
You are obviously a very clever man and very successful. I have read a lot of your posts since I first joined.

Good to see people doing nice things for others. I hope to be able to do the same one day myself.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
[...] It just is part of being a freedom fighter. [...]

If you've ever had the chance to watch the movie "God Loves Caviar" you'd certainly remember, that one of the last musings of the narrator about the acts of Capitan Varvakis, was that "He was the most dangerous person on Earth because he dared to dream; that alone made him free". We Greeks, tend to give presents to each other every New Year's Eve. The best ones I've ever received were not expensive, but also, it was impossible for someone to buy them. As an act of goodwill from me to all of you, I offer you this gift. It lasts 15 minutes and it's a speech from Yannis Smaragdis (the director of the aforementioned movie). The speech is in Greek, but it has CC from YoutTube and it has an excellent translation.

Enjoy a prosperous 2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcfuL-JSo4M
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Risto why would you give them away??

I have realized that my ability to do good for humanity is not that much dependent on my wealth. In a theoretical, ideal society without evil repression, it might be. In a world where we live, however, rich people cannot go even close to what I do to expose kosmos (the satanic world system) yet remain rich at the same time. It is not possible. They take your riches away if you do!

Riches are a snare to man, the desire to keep them seals your mouth from speaking up, much better than any open suppression. Only once you make the resolve to let go of the riches, when you swear that your mission in life and your wealth are orthogonal, you may use your wealth to further the mission, but never dilute the mission in a quest to retain or increase wealth, THEN you are truly free from wealth.

In my case, I have always wanted to be rich, I viewed it as my destiny and I would so much have liked that the rules of the game were fair, as they are in Monopoly among the players. Then I could amass more than anyone and serve the world with my fortune. Now, I have seen enough (been Founder-CEO 15 years now in many companies) that business is vanity and chasing of the wind, and not worth spending your time on, because the playground is tilted to the corporate web that is controlled by the same people who control central banking.

So, with some sadness, I have forsaken both my health (which has been getting worse every year, not sure if natural) and wealth, to treasure my mission to expose the evil of the world and glorify Jesus Christ.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Risto why would you give them away??
legendary
If you do some research, quite a lot of mystery there.

I perhaps "got away" for the reason that I am a Finn and unable to be coerced, so they needed to choose between killing me or leaving alone (no middle ground). Perhaps luckily, I never had that many bitcoins and now have almost none, with the intention to give the rest away soon.

Okey let me get this straight ... your bitcoins were confiscated and you were imprisoned for some time for doing what? I need to study your case to avoid similar shit happening to myself. What are your tips to others like you? What drew that much attention to you?  Who did you piss off and with what?
donator
I'm beginning to wonder if a few of the old bitcoin names didn't get off as lightly as Risto. Though having said that a few have reappeared recently in other places.

If you do some research, quite a lot of mystery there.

I perhaps "got away" for the reason that I am a Finn and unable to be coerced, so they needed to choose between killing me or leaving alone (no middle ground). Perhaps luckily, I never had that many bitcoins and now have almost none, with the intention to give the rest away soon.

Also this insistence of being in public is definitely a good "insurance" and refusing to accept any stigma for being thrown to the asylum, any more than Gandhi, MLK, etc were ashamed of their imprisonings and tortures. It just is part of being a freedom fighter. Ridiculing it is just so incredibly lame. Look at yourself! The jesuit-zionist world order (in your language "government") is doing very well without you throwing one more stone.
legendary

When I saw this video, it was clear to me that what we are taught in the geography is utter bullshit and should not be taken seriously. It is a known historical fact that no one has ever drilled deeper than 12 km. Thus, how on Earth can a scientist say what is inside Earth. Just because some places put out lava does not mean the whole Earth is filled by it. Those shit scientist really think people are that stupid that they believe just any ridiculous explanation they serve via the public education system.

Hyena, I'll be polite this time, but please listen to me. This is exactly the reason why people like me would get irritated by you.

There is a very simple physical reason why that is happening in that video. There is also a very simple reason why it does not happen in planet formation (hint: the ratio of centrifugal force and self-gravitating force is different). The problem is that you don't understand that, and immediately conclude that all of physics is wrong. Why don't you instead ask someone who understands physics to explain why we do not think the Earth is hollow? Then people like me are much more inclined to reasonable conversation...   with your attitude, however, you cannot expect people to take you seriously.

Thanks for being polite, it's always appreciated. However, you have failed to understand the principles of mathematical induction. Ever heard of the fractal nature of the universe? Did it ever occur to you that our universe is self-similar? Events on the small scale resemble events on the large scale and so on. Look it up. I have never concluded that all physics is wrong. However, there are certain problems with the physics they teach us in schools and even in universities. Just to get the ball rolling for you, check out Tesla's suppressed technologies and scalar waves. I'm not going to even start babbling about ether.

That said, your main argument seems to be that the ratio of centrifugal force and self-gravitating force is being different. With that you have just exposed your own ignorance because you fail to see that in the infinite universe where the an alleged big bang started it all in a chaotic manner, all sorts of planet formation conditions are possible. I never said that all planets are hollow as a rule. Instead, I said that planets could potentially form as hollow objects. It all depends on the properties of the initial spinning cloud of dust and gas that later becomes a planet. If the rotation speed is high enough it will defeat the gravitational pull the same way Saturn gets to keep its rings. If the angular acceleration due to rotation is slightly less than the gravitational pull to the centre then the planet will end up as a filled object. On the other hand, when the angular acceleration due to rotation is slightly more than the gravitational pull the planet will eventually fall apart.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I'm beginning to wonder if a few of the old bitcoin names didn't get off as lightly as Risto. Though having said that a few have reappeared recently in other places.
donator

Feels bad, man.

Thank you for sympathy. But hey! I am alive now, and little by little getting back to normal as the poisons fade out and I get to level-headedly analyse the extent of the evil in the system. I am much stronger now, as is obvious, because there is nothing they can do to me anymore that would be any surprise. I already know there exist institutions in the urban area of cities in Western Europe, dedicated to contain, drug, and sometimes, potentially, accidentally, kill political prisoners (without my consent, I was also treated with SSRI, a common ingredient in all school shootings etc., causing suicidal thoughts only after which I was released - sorry motherfuckers, I don't kill myself that easily, YOU have to do it!)

The irony in the above has to be read in connection that the admission to closed mental institution requires that you are "deemed dangerous to yourself or others" - which is a ridiculous accusation at the time they threw me in, backed by absolutely, positively not a shred of evidence. Whereas, I only was released when I had provably become dangerous to at least myself, possibly others (the change in my state being a result of 6 weeks of "treatment"). The lying swine, taking pride of never needing to utter a single word of truth!

Oh boyz, the rabbit hole... The rabbit hole it goes VERY deep and good that you can only understand a little at a time by reading.  Grin
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
@rpietila, thanks for coming back to tell the story. You're also needed here and elsewhere.

Your story prompts me to post this...

I've been to 32C3 in Hamburg "between the years" and a couple of talks stuck with me. Most importantly this one:

The price of dissent (youtube mirror

It's a talk by some people from a UK organization called "Cage" that helps people with legal cases (people taken to prison for years with no (sorry: "secret") evidence without due process (sorry: by "secret courts") and shit like that, especially the unpopular ones that established organizations do not dare to touch. Currently mainly ones from the muslim communities within the UK.

What stuck with me most is this quote:

Quote from: kerry bullivant
It's fundamental that if we do not protect the rights of everybody, then really we don't have the right for anybody.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can you imagine how it feels after a busy week you are finally headed to airport hoping you have forgotten nothing essential, and then you are captured and detained in a series of strange institutions, never told what it is about and what will happen, and finally a Mengele-caricature pronounces you insane?  ...

Feels bad, man.
donator
Criticizing the government (ie. the power behind them) now illegal in UK.

This is a continuation to the "kidnap dream" of a week ago. Some readers might not be able to relate to what is the case, what is the problem with kidnapping. The problem is, unlike in criminal justice, in mental health cases the powers of the "court" exceed even courts-martial!

This is happening in Finland as well. Once ONE psychiatrist who has NEVER met you, in presence of NONE of the psychiatrists that have, after 15 minutes of meeting, when you are already treated with sedatives against your consent, decides that you pose "a threat to yourself or anyone else", they can lock you in, all human rights suspended indefinitely.

- Denied lawyer and councel.
- Stripped of belongings.
- Seclusion to whatever degree determined by them.
- Denied all communication incl phone and internet
- Denied request to apply asylum in 3rd country (note to "refugee crisis understanders" - THIS is the proper case of asylum: that you are personally being persecuted by your government and need to flee it)
- Denied lawyer and any communication with anyone (repeated for emphasis).
- Forced drugging without consent.
- Not knowing how long it will take.

=> Severe disruption to businesses due to not being able to conduct them nor even communicate with anyone (including lawyer).

Compare the procedure of this secret one-sided court of one judge having summary power to send you to a place way more oppressive than an ordinary prison (without defence, without appeal), to the delicate care how justice is usually meted out with trivial cases taking years and lawyers milking most of what was on the table to their pockets.

Also it is interesting to note that if a person accused of being criminal claims to be insane instead, the procedure to find this out is very elaborate. If a person accused of being insane claims to be criminal instead, he is silenced behind thick stone walls for as long as he breaks down and thanks his oppressors.

Finland does not have an appreciable history of critical thinking as this is not generally regarded as a problem at all, even though it makes a mockery of anything usually regarded as human rights, since they cease to apply at the instant a random person after 15 minutes reads from a paper that you are insane. No lawyer, no defence, no appeal, no habeas corpus, the more dignified you behave, the more poison they inject in you until they win.

They "win" for as long as we accept this iron boot to continue trampling on our face in the name of "mental health". (As if it was not public knowledge that most mental health issues would immediate go away with the end of this repression...)

Can you imagine how it feels after a busy week you are finally headed to airport hoping you have forgotten nothing essential, and then you are captured and detained in a series of strange institutions, never told what it is about and what will happen, and finally a Mengele-caricature pronounces you insane? Yes, it actually feels insane to have life changed so quickly and all the business, lawyers, friends, family and Facebook rendered unable to help. Yes, it is hard to swallow that you can come back only if you completely break down first, to the point of wandering on the streets of the city seeking for a way to commit suicide due to the poisons injected to you destroying your body and soul from inside.

Yes, after a few months it feels like a bad dream. A very bad one. It has now taken 2.5 years since release and the whole system is all the time feeling more evil. What is the point in any of the human rights if a single person with a license from government can take them away from you indefinitely (you only get them back when a person with similar license releases you) and none in your family, friends, lawyer, business, police, or the fact that you are a rich white male entrepreneur, can help you? The power of infinite detention and forced drugging without trial nor habeas corpus, even applies to foreigners as well as locals. Why even bother to uphold any laws as this is enough to nullify them all? The principle here is the same as in Guantanamo or any of the torture/detention systems that operate outside the law - pronouncing a keyword "terrorist" upon a human is enough to nullify him there, pronouncing "insane" is enough to nullify him in my former homeland.

legendary

Yeah, when I fart on a chair it doesn't wobble. If my chair was standing on a ball I'm pretty sure it would wobble.

Nuff said.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
Two years ago I found that flat earthers theorist. The first 3 months I was in total denial, like someone "sane" would be. After that, in an exercise of extreme open mindness I started seriously doubth about it. Now, Im pretty sure earth is a sphere BUT in the meantime I have concluded that all NASA, the mars missions, the apollo ones, the rossetta landing, the international space station, all them are scams.

All-of-them. You just have to examine the facts.

I laughed at the flat earth theory 2 years ago. I even didn't look at the concave earth theory 2 years ago, as if it was even worse than the flat earth theory. But I started investigating the hollow earth theory because I have a natural interest for planet formation (my bachelor's thesis in informatics was a random world generator) and I figured that obviously a rotating cloud of dust and gas would have a hollow interior as a result of the angular acceleration due to rotation.

When I saw this video, it was clear to me that what we are taught in the geography is utter bullshit and should not be taken seriously. It is a known historical fact that no one has ever drilled deeper than 12 km. Thus, how on Earth can a scientist say what is inside Earth. Just because some places put out lava does not mean the whole Earth is filled by it. Those shit scientist really think people are that stupid that they believe just any ridiculous explanation they serve via the public education system.

One thing lead to another so I came acquainted with the Expanding Earth Theory. From physics perspective the expanding earth would make perfect sense in the hollow earth context. Where does the extra land come from? Matter does not just appear out of thin air, so how could the earth be expanding? But when we take Earth as hollow, it becomes self-evident that the cavity inside Earth gets bigger as it rotates, thus the surface area can grow.

For long time I was a believer of the hollow earth theory. It made perfect sense from physics perspective and the historic facts regarding Hitler and Admiral Byrd were confirming it. However, I still believed that NASA has been telling the truth, that the Moon Landing actually took place and that we are definitely located on the outside surface of the hollow Earth. But about half a year ago this flat earth theory just kept gaining popularity so out of curiosity I looked what they had to say. It lead me to believe that NASA has been deceiving the shit out of public and that Moon Landing was a total fake.

So, since we can discard every single video and picture by NASA due to their shit reputation for faking everything, I obviously got second thoughts about the curvature of the ground under our feet. Because the flat earth theory is too ridiculous due to its ties to the bible I started investigating the concave earth theory. I always discarded it as junk due to the dumb assumption that light in vacuum always travels in straight lines. I thought that if we really were inside the concave earth then I could see it with my own eyes. However, it has been proven that light bends, so a concave earth would not be obvious.

By that time I already knew about the illuminati and reptilians. I knew that hollywood films are full of their secret symbolism, it's just so obvious, they put everything out there. So when I came to this video:
Game of Thrones *Extended* Intro Shows Earth is Concave (We live INSIDE)

It suddenly became plausible that we could live in a concave Earth. Having processed all this information, one thing is for sure, I cannot say for sure what is the curvature of the ground below my feet. I simply cannot say it because now I know that I don't know it.

Its flat
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=87M2i61N1cU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc
legendary
I'm not well versed in alternative science, but the hollow earth theory seems pretty spot-on. Makes some things a bit harder to reconcile (starfield, Newtonian physics, sanity, etc.), but is the only theory to convincingly account for Socialism, Saurian Jews, and fluoride-sucking monsters demanding tree fiddy.

fo fiddy !!!

The expanding earth theory totally makes sense. Basicaly it says we are constantly been bombarded by petabillions and billions of neutrinos sended from the sun, which almost dont interact with matter. But they interact with plasma. The inner core of earth is made of plasma, feeded by this neutrinos which produces more incandescent matter in as a byproduct of its interaction, produccing matter at an approximated rate of +2 centimeters (1 inch) of the radius of the earth yearly.

This theory explain a lot of things:
-It explains why the core of earth is still hot after 4.5 billion years
-It explains why dinosaurs could live: earth was smaller, gravity was smaller. The probably dissapeared due his own massive body unadapted to the growing gravity
-It explain the movement of tectonic plaques
-Drift of continents, etc

PD:Wall observing @430 resistance, probably good place to short until 410-420 or so

... ... ... ?

Neutrinos?

I don't think so.

Anyhew...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm not well versed in alternative science, but the hollow earth theory seems pretty spot-on. Makes some things a bit harder to reconcile (starfield, Newtonian physics, sanity, etc.), but is the only theory to convincingly account for Socialism, Saurian Jews, and fluoride-sucking monsters demanding tree fiddy.

Pages:
Jump to: